Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/15/2011 7:29:40 AM EDT
Wait a damn minute, here.
So you sons-o-bitches are telling me that women have feet?

Hmph....,
a-bare
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:16:48 PM EDT
Yep, and some of them even have toes jutting out of them!
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:18:47 PM EDT
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Yes.  It bothers me when you can see where the toes leave the foot and become toes visible at the top of the enclosed part of the shoe.  Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about.

Having a hard time envisioning.  Need pics.  ASAP.

LC

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-p9eWge7tglw/TVfYTl1tQRI/AAAAAAAAA44/2j6bRxoMem8/s400/toe_cleavage.jpg

http://www.miabifilms.com/images/blog/toecleavage.jpg

Ask and ye shall receive. Hope this doesn't get us into BOTD territory. If it does I'll take them down.

i got off to it
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:22:21 PM EDT
Quoted:
Do any of you arfcom ladies or fashionistas know if it is acceptable for the cracks of the toes to be visible when wearing shoes?  I've seen it a lot lately in photos, but I don't know any women in real life who wear shoes, and I don't get out much.  It kind of rubs me the wrong way.  It's not the toes so much as the space between the toes that I find objectionable.  It just seems like they chose shoes that were too small.

It's mostly when they wear them high heeled shoes.

Are they all barefoot where your from? LOL
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:40:06 PM EDT
He means that the only woman he's ever known is his mother.  Maybe Aunt Agatha qualifies.  Maybe.
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:48:52 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 2:57:53 PM EDT
I never understood the feet thing?
Link Posted: 6/17/2011 5:22:01 PM EDT
Quoted:
I have a huge Foot Fetish so I love toe cleavage. My favorite is the 'cleavage' between the big toe and second toe and then a very close second is the full toe cleavage cut.  

It's not that there shoes are too small. Its that the toe box of the shoe's upper is lower cut; much like the neckline of some blouses. Although in some cases it's that the ladies toes are slightly longer than the average foot of that shoe size and therefore the toe cleavage can be seen in any cut shoes.

This.  I could not have said this better.
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top