BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 6:53:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have absolutely NOTHING in common with a 19 year old girl..............
View Quote

One Word "THONGS"

[:D]
View Quote

My last G/F was 37 and she wore thongs every day. Looked great in them too. Why do I need a 19 year old to see a thong?
Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#2]
My boyfriend is substantially older than me, but he looks at least 10 years younger than he is. He maintains a youthful appearance by working out regularly, eating a healthy balanced diet, drinking water, laughing alot and engaging in great sex!

Link Posted: 6/9/2003 7:21:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey Otter, or others...

Do the younger gals try to get serious with you, or do they realize that it's all about the sex and having fun without the pressure of a "relationship?"
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:32:19 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have absolutely NOTHING in common with a 19 year old girl..............
View Quote

One Word "THONGS"

[:D]
View Quote

My last G/F was 37 and she wore thongs every day. Looked great in them too. Why do I need a 19 year old to see a thong?
View Quote

Dude I was talking about another thread where you where talking about a "THONG"[;)]
View Quote

Oh you saw that? [:D] It was that girlfriend that dared me.
[LOL]
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:39:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
My boyfriend is substantially older than me, but he looks at least 10 years younger than he is. He maintains a youthful appearance by working out regularly, eating a healthy balanced diet, drinking water, laughing alot and engaging in great sex!

View Quote

... Honey? Is that you?

Link Posted: 6/10/2003 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Im 37...What (legal) age is too young?

Just wondering.
View Quote

Didn't I hear a joke once about guys that know the legal age of consent in any other state but their own?

- Nw -
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:30:26 AM EDT
[#8]
My uncle has been dating his daughters best freind for two years she is 21 now he is 55. then his wife and daughter found out it got realy interesting around the holidays in my house
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:32:10 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I cant date girls half my age Im only 21.
View Quote

then move to West Virginia BWAHAHAHAHAHA...

JUST KIDDING!  
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 7:43:46 AM EDT
[#10]
When I was 39 I had a girlfriend who was 23. Crazy little critter, but fun! She was also a flaming leftist, I'm surprised the neighbors never called the police during one of our debates.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:06:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Hey Otter, or others...

Do the younger gals try to get serious with you, or do they realize that it's all about the sex and having fun without the pressure of a "relationship?"
View Quote

In my experience, if told that all one is looking for is to have fun, it has been taken at face value. that said, however,my recent girlfriend seems to me to be a keeper. We've been together for about 3 weeks, but I've known her for about 2 years. The timing was never right until recently. So, yeah, be up front with what you want.
 And for Chrissakes, be single.

Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:44:26 PM EDT
[#12]
So, no comment on Otter Pop's last tip, "Don't be a Jerk?" If you follow his guide plenty of women will think you are a jerk way before you hit "Don't be a jerk."

Often "Don't play games" is all the tip you'll need.
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 11:49:09 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:01:22 AM EDT
[#14]
The women my age have way too much emotional baggage garnered from their experiences with those she met before me. I am tired of dealing with it.
++++++++++++++

Ain't that the truth. Having to sit through a date and listen to what their ex did to them gets old after the first time.[devil]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 12:13:35 AM EDT
[#15]
[/quote]

Absolutely.  AND, learn to treat women as if beauty is a horrible curse, which must make them sad, lonely people that you'd never want to hang out with.  Everyone else will be ogling the hotties, but if you're barely aware of them, but are talking to the "average" chicks, the hotties will make it their mission to be noticed by you.  Especially if you are following dbrowne's advice while you do this...

-Troy[/quote]

Ive seen this work in a similar way when an attractive girl, that guys were talking to or were noticing, is suddenly ignored because they turn their attention to another attractive girl who just entered the room. The first girl just sits and fumes realizing she's not the only hottie in the house.[devil]
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:10:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Rainbow is on the mark.  Personally, the "average" girls are a hell of a lot cooler.  The supermodels are almost always messed up in the noodle.  Kinda sad...but them's the breaks.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:29:31 AM EDT
[#17]
I think i am the exact wrong age to read this thread: 19!

I did just meet a groovy older woman: 20
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 2:57:29 AM EDT
[#18]
I didn't take the time to read all the posts.  So if it's been said then I can second it.

Just learn to lick your eyebrows.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top