BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:51:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Never understood the Hooters/Tilted Kilt thing.

You want food, go to a real restaurant.

You want titties, go to the fucking club.

Hooters/Tilted is the worst of both worlds, shitty food and no nudes.

And the most pathetic fucking dude in the world is the one who thinks it's cool to hang out at Hooters and get his pic with the waitresses.

Page 2 says "Horrible food, shitty service, but damn, I love this place!"
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:53:56 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I remember that thread. What was his name again?

I can't remember the name he signed up with, but I will always know him as "neck beard".

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 1:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

+

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:01:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Pics or GTFO
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I remember that thread. What was his name again?

I can't remember the name he signed up with, but I will always know him as "neck beard".  

Deadeye675

I was actually at Hooters a few weeks back and took several pictures of a pregnant server.  But then I broke my phone.  I tried to go back but the Columbus Hooters just closed!

Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:16:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 2:35:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Never understood the Hooters/Tilted Kilt thing.

You want food, go to a real restaurant.

You want titties, go to the fucking club.

Hooters/Tilted is the worst of both worlds, shitty food and no nudes.

And the most pathetic fucking dude in the world is the one who thinks it's cool to hang out at Hooters and get his pic with the waitresses.

I'm sure somewhere someone who went to the IL HTF Hooters gathering in November 2008 has a pic of me with a couple Hooters girls.  I'm not sure.

That's different man.  You were just bestowing the gift of Deej on a couple undeserving wing wenches.  
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:13:39 PM EDT
[#8]
It's funny when it's the employees that have the fake ID's, instead of the customers.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 3:54:03 PM EDT
[#9]
The food at all of the TK's I have ever been to was great. Also, I never seen a less than hot waitress/bar tender at TK. I have seen plenty at certain Hooters.
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 4:30:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Bone Daddy's House of Smoke in DFW or AUS is
Link Posted: 11/18/2011 6:26:07 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm sure it is like Hooters, meaning that the quality of the food and the women can vary greatly from location to location.

Our closest Hooters isn't terrible, but certainly not great.  The women are all cookie-cutter typical college slores without boobjobs.  The next closest one has AWESOME food actually, and the women are much better.  Fit, some variety in appearance, and much bigger titties.

The next closest one in Springfield, MA is a fucking disaster.  Girls that I wouldn't hire to work in my office and food not fit for a dog.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top