Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#1]
I agree lets drop it. I apologized for speaking to people the way I did yesterday.

I explained that I was frustrated and that I did not know how to use the site.

I asked nicely afterwards if people would help me learn how to use this site and a few did.

Now I know how to do a few things. So I understand that people are still going to feel the need to put their two cents in. I should rephrase my title to this post to say that there are some people on this site that throw uneccessary attitude around when they feel someone has asked a question they think everyone should know.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:37:10 AM EDT
[#2]
Guys, I thought we was all family on AR15.com, Whey did some of us have to answer with smart remarks instead of just not answering if we had nothing nice to say.

This was a needless argument. the guy was new, asked a question, all we needed to say was "Hey bro welcome to the forum, try doing a search and see what you find, enjoy your stay" I remember i was treated in this fashion when I first arrived.

But I figured everyone on the site couldnt all be jerks so I continued to log on. Why do we have to get so angry because he asked a commonly asked question.

And to the original poster, you are gonna get attitude here sometimes even when you ask an uncommon question, some people on here are grumpy old men/women and this reflects in some of their post. just do like I do, ignore these peoples and move on to the helpfull post that are left on your thread.

Lighten up boys and girls.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 6:44:51 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guys, I thought we was all family on AR15.com, Whey did some of us have to answer with smart remarks instead of just not answering if we had nothing nice to say.

This was a needless argument. the guy was new, asked a question, all we needed to say was "Hey bro welcome to the forum, try doing a search and see what you find, enjoy your stay" I remember i was treated in this fashion when I first arrived.

But I figured everyone on the site couldnt all be jerks so I continued to log on. Why do we have to get so angry because he asked a commonly asked question.

And to the original poster, you are gonna get attitude here sometimes even when you ask an uncommon question, some people on here are grumpy old men/women and this reflects in some of their post. just do like I do, ignore these peoples and move on to the helpfull post that are left on your thread.

Lighten up boys and girls.

+1
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:02:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks man I appreciate it. Its nice to know I am not the only one treated this way, unfortunate though. I will log on and when I know more I will pass as much on as I can. I do know quite a bit already just not much about Wolf ammo because I have only ever used it in an AK.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:18:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
What is so wrong wit hthis post. Where is this site located at in Russia or what?

New York, close enough.
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:47:57 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:56:50 AM EDT
[#7]
so will wolf 62 grain ammo shoot im my olympic arms rifle
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:02:45 AM EDT
[#8]
From what I gather if your gun is in good shape and maintained it should shoot Wolf fine. As far as bullet weight it depends on the rate of twist in the barrel
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Man you guys are out of line. I forgot the internet brings out all the pussies so you can talk shit because in real life you get beat up.I am tired of not knowing exactly how to use this website and  jerks like you guys jumping my case about it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 9:57:18 PM EDT
[#10]
75% of the people who post on this board assume that EVERYONE HAS READ EVERY SINGLE THREAD IN THE LAST 14 MONTHS.

Ignore them and ask away.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:00:03 PM EDT
[#11]
I agree with you. All kinds of Jack asses on this site. Everyone is an expert on every topic. Try to use m14forum.com. These peeps r a little more refined. Anyway Wolf ammo is fine regardless of what the purist say. Over 5K strong and no issues.

Quoted:
Man you guys are assholes. I forgot the internet brings out all the pussies so you can talk shit because in real life I would knock you fucking teeth out. Your alla a bunch of bitches. I am sick of not knowing exactly how to use this website and little jerkoffs like you guys jumping my case about it.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:01:43 PM EDT
[#12]
If your last thread was like this one no wonder it was locked
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:03:31 PM EDT
[#13]
What is so wrong wit hthis post. Where is this site located at in Russia or what?
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:04:06 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Man you guys are out of line. I forgot the internet brings out all the pussies so you can talk shit because in real life you get beat up.I am tired of not knowing exactly how to use this website and  jerks like you guys jumping my case about it.

This is going to get interesting.  IBTL
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:05:39 PM EDT
[#15]
Why because people are so insecure? All I asked was a question about ammo because i didnt know how to see the topics that are tacked. i still dont because instead of helping me figure it out and learn people just insult you.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:20 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Here is a sample of what you like to say:

You are one of those internet bitches who gets smart because in real life i would fuck you up.

Is that a threat, big boy?  
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:07:57 PM EDT
[#17]
stop now, go to bed

There's a lot of good people on this site, but right now you are not going to make any friends
if you keep bashing everyone
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#18]

I agree with you. All kinds of Jack asses on this site. Everyone is an expert on every topic. Try to use m14forum.com. These peeps r a little more refined. Anyway Wolf ammo is fine regardless of what the purist say. Over 5K strong and no issues.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
Man you guys are assholes. I forgot the internet brings out all the pussies so you can talk shit because in real life I would knock you fucking teeth out. Your alla a bunch of bitches. I am sick of not knowing exactly how to use this website and little jerkoffs like you guys jumping my case about it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quoted:
Why because people are so insecure? All I asked was a question about ammo because i didnt know how to see the topics that are tacked. i still dont because instead of helping me figure it out and learn people just insult you.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:08:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I should not have reactedlike thatand Iapologize. But I feel that it is the way people act. Everyone is an expert and dont want to help anyone learn about guns or the website. Hw else am I supposed to learn if I dont ask? When I ask people respond rudely because i dont know the answer. So I do get angry and i said things i should not have said.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:09:59 PM EDT
[#20]
 User Info     IM User     Email User     Reply     Quote  

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Jeeze, we haven't had this hairy a pussy around here in a long time.  Stick around, you should prove entertaining.

Dance for us monkey!  Dance!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:10:22 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
I should not have reactedlike thatand Iapologize. But I feel that it is the way people act. Everyone is an expert and dont want to help anyone.

The first time I asked a question here , all I got was use the search
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:11:22 PM EDT
[#23]
give the guy a break , he said he was sorry
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:11:23 PM EDT
[#24]
Knock my teeth out and fuck us up, huh?

That's a great way to show that you want to learn!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:11:49 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I not a big fan of heavy moderation.  

But jesus christ get over yourself.

This topic has in fact been covered dozens of times.  It's rather tiresome to answer the same question dozens upon dozens of times.  We have items tagged for a reason so that new members can read them and learn from past threads.

This on is on you.

More like hundreds... which is why some folks are responding the way they are.

klassik... lurk a little more & bitch a little less. You might actually learn something.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Jeeze, we haven't had this hairy a pussy around here in a long time.  Stick around, you should prove entertaining.

Dance for us monkey!  Dance!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:02 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
I should not have reactedlike thatand Iapologize. But I feel that it is the way people act. Everyone is an expert and dont want to help anyone learn about guns or the website. Hw else am I supposed to learn if I dont ask? When I ask people respond rudely because i dont know the answer. So I do get angry and i said things i should not have said.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:08 PM EDT
[#28]
jtw2 you are exactly the type I am talking about. I was man enough to apologize and you still keep on.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Are you new to forums? That's your answer, if you are. No big deal, just a screw up. Just start searching for everything. I do that all the time. And if you aren't new to forums, then it's on you for asking a question that's been answered and you were too lazy to look.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:12:45 PM EDT
[#30]
You had two responses in your thread that fairly clearly stated that a few people have trouble with Wolf but most don't.

To read the tacked threads, I presume that specifically they are referring to the Ammo Review thread, all you do is click on it.

It's hard for unique questions to get answered when the same 5 questions come up every day and are bumping them down the page.  For your answer you were referred to a source that had your info....if that's not help I don't know what is....

I'm not sure how "everyone being an expert" exempts somebody from doing their own research.  It's right at the top of the page "Ammo reviews"
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:13:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Look guys I said i was sorry. I do want to learn about Ars and I dont know how to look at the past topics.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:37 PM EDT
[#32]
I would rather sit home and shoot SPIT BALLS than take advice from the majority of assholes on this site regarding ammunition. Bunch of fucking monkeys in here

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:14:55 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
jtw2 you are exactly the type I am talking about. I was man enough to apologize and you still keep on.

Yup.
I'm a big hairy girl.

but someday I hope to be a real boy!

least I can use this here interwebthingy called a SEARCH button.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:15:55 PM EDT
[#34]
wait....
can you hear it?....

IBTL.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:16:51 PM EDT
[#35]
jtw2 I am sorry for speaking to you so you can leave my post now.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:17:01 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Look guys I said i was sorry. I do want to learn about Ars and I dont know how to look at the past topics.

That's fair. Now enough bickering... get to reading: www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=16&t=273976
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:18:03 PM EDT
[#37]
eh, yer a good sport (sorta) so I'll leave ya be now.

take your ribbings and get used to them and stop taking everything on this site so seriously.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:19:12 PM EDT
[#38]
I do take them well it was just to much when all i wanted to do was learn. There is a time and a place you know.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:21:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Thanks patriot. I didnt know all that was in there because it is a really large post.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:21:39 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
I do take them well it was just to much when all i wanted to do was learn. There is a time and a place you know.

This guy wont stop IM'ing me telling me to fuck off and die.

It's priceless!

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:22:50 PM EDT
[#41]
I told you to fuck off because everytime I look at my Ims there is another rude one from you in there. I am not going to paste eveyrhing you said since i have better things to do.

Now please leave my post so I can try to learn something.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:22:58 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This guy wont stop IM'ing me telling me to fuck off and die.

It's priceless!

Really?
Damn, I haven't gotten hate IM in a long time.  I need to step it up!
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:
I told you to fuck off because everytime I look at my Ims there is another rude one from you in there. I am not going to paste eveyrhing you said since i have better things to do.

Here's a hint before your next faux pas:  publicly posting IMs is bad form.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:24:01 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Now please leave my post so I can try to learn something.

Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:25:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Obviously you are fat and lonely so I am going elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:29:24 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
Obviously you are fat and lonely so I am going elsewhere.

nope, I am
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:31:26 PM EDT
[#47]
Oh my goodness. I am going to bed and i will have nightmares now. Thanks.lol
Link Posted: 4/5/2006 10:42:59 PM EDT
[#48]
Oh fuck, might as well, in b4 da lok.  
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:08:04 AM EDT
[#49]
Edited since the man himself didn't see fit to lock it!
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 2:16:15 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Oh my goodness. I am going to bed and i will have nightmares now. Thanks.lol

Would you happen to be female by any chance?

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top