Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 8:56:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Geez, I've never seen so many nit-picky eaters in my life.  

If you've ever had sweet breads, then you already know what rocky mountain oysters and such taste like.

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:30:52 AM EDT
[#2]
LOL TESTYFESTY
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Mmmm... Hog Fries.... Arrrgggghhhhh....

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:35:24 AM EDT
[#4]
hahahahahah thats pretty hysterical..I probably would of gotten into a wreck if I had seen that billboard. Thanks for the laugh OP!

They say laughter is food for the soul
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 10:49:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I always picture eating those as biting into that 80's liquid-filled bubblegum

What on earth would cause someone who isn't starving to even try them?

The texture is more like a Matzoh ball.

As to why...? Why would anyone eat a liver, or a muscle? It's just another piece of animal flesh.

Besides, turkey balls are better.

I don't eat liver (or tongue, brain, tripe, eyes, etc.) either. A thousand pounds of steak and ribs and you go straight for the testicles?

I don't think it's gay, as I wouldn't eat cow clits either (though I'm sure there are people out there that swear it's the best part of a cow).

Mmmmm...tongue.  Tastes like pastrami, only better.

Liver is great, but I'm starting to think it's not such a good idea because of how the liver concentrates all the hormones and crap they give animals these days.

I've had sheep's brain with scrambled eggs before (a long time ago) and it was good.  But SSE scares me too much.

Eyes?  I don't know if I'd go there.
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:15:00 AM EDT
[#6]
There's more than just testical eatin' at that festival.  A whole helluva lot more.  

Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:35:55 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/4/2009 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#8]
If your going. I hope you have a ball.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top