Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:12:21 PM EDT
[#1]
That guy is a selfish prick for not moving to Pakistan and letting some terrorist kill him instead of a Pakistani.

But to answer his question with cold hard statistics, an American life, according to the EPA, is worth roughly $9.7 million, on average. A random pakistani is probably worth less than 1/10th of that.

WSJ source
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I guess my view of sending Iran and North Korea nuclear weapons would be frowned upon by both liberals and conservatives alike... and by sending, I mean launching.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:17:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Was that posted by Merkel?
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:22:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Want sheep ?   Because this is how you get sheep.
Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
not even sure if they are a troll

View Quote

They are, the name gives it away.

But it's an effective troll because there are many lefties actually trying to peddle this shit.  I have heard a number of people say things like "well, nobody I knew died on 9/11 so why should I care?", and otherwise blathering on about the "odds of getting killed by a terrorist".

Link Posted: 12/20/2016 2:58:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I've heard the same argument about drunk driving illegal aliens with no drivers licenses.

Basically, he said they would get into a car crash and kill someone either way so who cares if it's in America or Honduras?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top