BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:36:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I call BS. NY doesn't come down South and try to fit in. It comes down South when it retires, for the "lower cost of taxes/living", and then tries to turn it into NY. NY comes down South not realizing that it's the whole fucking problem to begin with.
View Quote

I'll give an exception to that.  My cousin from Mobile married an Italian from New York City.  They had four kids and after living in NYC for a few years, he told her it was time to let the kids experience where she came from.  They moved down here and lived here for several years.  He went out of his way to fit in.  After seven or eight years, they moved to Charlotte where they could be halfway between families.  Great guy and a great extended family.  There are good people from North and South in this country.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 12:41:38 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Have fun man.  There'll be more meets.   We aren't going to be able to make it to the park this year.  We usually get passes every year, but we're saving up.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Looks like I-40 east of Knoxville.

West.  I'm still going a bit up hill    You should've been at the meetup tonight, btw.  
At work all this weekend otherwise I would of been.  

Have fun man.  There'll be more meets.   We aren't going to be able to make it to the park this year.  We usually get passes every year, but we're saving up.

I'll make the next meet, I got 1 day passes if you are ever in the hood.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:01:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like I-40 east of Knoxville.

West.  I'm still going a bit up hill    You should've been at the meetup tonight, btw.  
At work all this weekend otherwise I would of been.  

I'm always in the hood.  I've always said the best things to happen to this great nation of ours is the Smokey Mountains, the banjo, and Dolly Parton  
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 1:14:51 AM EDT
[#4]
None of you proud sons of Stonewall Jackson and PGT Beauregard  noticed that the flag is upside down?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 2:26:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
None of you proud sons of Stonewall Jackson and PGT Beauregard  noticed that the flag is upside down?
View Quote

Well they......didn't even notice it!  
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:10:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I call BS. NY doesn't come down South and try to fit in. It comes down South when it retires, for the "lower cost of taxes/living", and then tries to turn it into NY. NY comes down South not realizing that it's the whole fucking problem to begin with.
View Quote

Why the fuck would NY'ers move down south to avoid high taxes, then try to turn it onto a blue state with high taxes?
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 3:16:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'll give an exception to that.  My cousin from Mobile married an Italian from New York City.  They had four kids and after living in NYC for a few years, he told her it was time to let the kids experience where she came from.  They moved down here and lived here for several years.  He went out of his way to fit in.  After seven or eight years, they moved to Charlotte where they could be halfway between families.  Great guy and a great extended family.  There are good people from North and South in this country.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

People dont realize NYS is a big place....alot more to it then a shithole island......shit i live closer to canada then NYC.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 5:49:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Who the fuck names a city in NY "Buffalo"?  When was the last time a fucking buffalo was in New England?  Y'all be fucked up yo
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
You can tell dude's from NY because nobody from TN knows where the fuck Buffalo is.

Not our problem that they can't find it  on a map

Who the fuck names a city in NY "Buffalo"?  When was the last time a fucking buffalo was in New England?  Y'all be fucked up yo

NYS isn't IN New England and the American Bisons eastern-most range was western NY where...guess what..the city of Buffalo exists
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 6:57:17 AM EDT
[#9]
That flag is upside down. Idiots care so much about it being banned but don't bother to even look at it.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:11:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Go Vols!!!
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:13:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'll give them credit for trying.  I'm as southern as they come, and I like Bama, the Jets and the Red Sox.
View Quote

Well you're from Alabama
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:18:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

You're fucking retarded if you think that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He is right, for most of them.

I know a shit load of people that did exactly that.

They are liberal shitheads that moved south to get away from high taxes and high cost of living and then vote for increasing taxes and increasing govt interference.

They are brain damaged
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 7:22:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Murica'
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:12:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Buffalo NY is got it name because every spring and fall, herds of eastern wood bison would congregate there and swim the Niagara River as they migrated north and south.  The eastern wood bison was never as numerous as the plains bison and was hunted to extinction several centuries ago.  Some wood bison still remain in Canada.  

The flag shown is the original Starts and Bars flag of the Confederacy  It was used until May, 1863.  The more famous Confederate Battle Flag was first flown in Carlisle, PA just before the Battle of Gettysburg.  It was designed that way so as not to be confused with the US flag during the heat of battle.   Funny that a person from NY has to tell that to a person from NC.  

The northern end of Appalachia is in NY.  Outside of the big cities, rural NY is an entirely different country.  

Here is a map of the last election for governor in NY.  A mean that the county voted for Astorino.  C means they went for Cuomo.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:35:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Would you be a Titans fan?

I see other teams stuff here all the time. I'm a Steelers fan myself.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:41:17 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
We have onea lot of those up here.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:42:59 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:44:54 AM EDT
[#18]
Fucking penguins...
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:46:29 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:48:44 AM EDT
[#20]
Is there a law that states a person from TN can't like a NY team?

Besides, NY is a really big state. Even if he is from Buffalo, that's not the same as being from the NYC area. I got news for you there are lots of places in upstate NY that are every bit as country/redneck as any southern state.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:53:07 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Is that a NY plate?
View Quote

Well, the truck's not a rusting pile of shit; there's no way that truck ever set foot in NY.  
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 8:55:08 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Is there a law that states a person from TN can't like a NY team?

Besides, NY is a really big state. Even if he is from Buffalo, that's not the same as being from the NYC area. I got news for you there are lots of places in upstate NY that are every bit as country/redneck as any southern state.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 9:46:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

They trail a truck flying the stars and bars?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

They trail a truck flying the stars and bars?

LOL I must be blind.  I don't see the Stars and Bars in that pic.

Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:04:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
The flag shown is the original Starts and Bars flag of the Confederacy  It was used until May, 1863.  The more famous Confederate Battle Flag was first flown in Carlisle, PA just before the Battle of Gettysburg.  It was designed that way so as not to be confused with the US flag during the heat of battle.   Funny that a person from NY has to tell that to a person from NC.  
View Quote

That's not true at all - the ANV adopted the battle flag in 1861, under Beauregard.

The Stars and Bars is the first national flag. The second national flag (the Stainless Banner) n was a square battle flag canton on a white field. The third national flag (the Blood-stained Banner) - which barely existed, being adopted in March 1865 - was a rectangular battle flag canton on a white field, with a red bar.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:12:41 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Why the fuck would NY'ers move down south to avoid high taxes, then try to turn it onto a blue state with high taxes?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They can't let go of their statist tendencies.  

Kalifornians are the same way.  CO used to be a very "live and let live" state.  Then the Kalifornians showed up.
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:14:32 AM EDT
[#26]
Just showing support for the democrat party
Link Posted: 4/23/2016 10:16:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I'm moving to FL in June, you might meet me and we'll be besties.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well, color me retarded then.

In my 33 years on Earth I haven't met too many like minded New Yawkas.

I'm moving to FL in June, you might meet me and we'll be besties.  

Wait, did you just admit that Virginians are in fact Yankees?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top