Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:34:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

Nothing will be done unless a group of Mexicans hijack a airliner and crash it into a skyscraper.  That was THE ONLY REASON the FBI and INS got [red]off their asses and started deporting illegalsp[/red] from arab countries.  And of course, the usual suspects begin screaming racism just because the laws on the books are being enforced.  

Everyone on earth feels like they're entitled to come and live in the US, and I'm fucking sick of it.
View Quote

Wait a minute, have I missed something?  Have we started doing something new since September 11th 2001 to the savages from that part of the world?  As far as I know, nothing has changed.
and anyday now, we should be getting kicked in the nuts again.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:02:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 6:29:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Oh Yeah forgot one thing:

I hope the Illegals Rape 1000 little girls and kill 100 COPS - Then the Politicians will do something about the problem!!!!!!

View Quote

Nothing will be done unless a group of Mexicans hijack a airliner and crash it into a skyscraper.  That was THE ONLY REASON the FBI and INS got off their asses and started deporting illegals from arab countries.  And of course, the usual suspects begin screaming racism just because the laws on the books are being enforced.  

Everyone on earth feels like they're entitled to come and live in the US, and I'm fucking sick of it.
View Quote

Actually we have been invaded by Mexico already several BP trucks have been shot up well inside the US by mexican military, A National park ranger was murdered by drug smuglers who were bringing FA AK's accross the border to protect themselves with, as well as a whole shit load of other LEOs who have been shot and killed or injured by illegals and dope smugglers. It has nothing to do with anything but money and votes. And the federal agency involved in the most shooting incidents? can ya guess which one that would be....yup Border Patrol.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:11:31 AM EDT
[#4]
I think that this "immigration" problem has gotten progressively worse since the NAFTA agreement was enacted. It's only going to get worse. Ross Perot warned us though.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:35:52 AM EDT
[#5]
We should bring all our troops home from Germany and station them along the borders - northern and southern. As far as I'm concerned, the illegals should have no civil rights here. Giving them handouts and services is lunacy.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think that this "immigration" problem has gotten progressively worse since the NAFTA agreement was enacted. It's only going to get worse. Ross Perot warned us though.
View Quote

And to think no one took him seriously at the time. guess he gets the last laugh
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:31:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Now how exactly is NAFTA responsible for 1,000 illegal aliens invading America every day???????

I thought Perot said the big "sucking sound" would be jobs heading OUT of the US and INTO Mexico.

So why would all these Mexicans want to come here if all the good jobs are supposedly being moved down there?????

Was Perot wrong about the big "sucking sound" or was he just listening to all the "suckers" who voted for him??? [;)]

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:39:31 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Now how exactly is NAFTA responsible for 1,000 illegal aliens invading America every day???????

I thought Perot said the big "sucking sound" would be jobs heading OUT of the US and INTO Mexico.

So why would all these Mexicans want to come here if all the good jobs are supposedly being moved down there?????

Was Perot wrong about the big "sucking sound" or was he just listening to all the "suckers" who voted for him??? [;)]

View Quote

Sure all the jobs went south but they pay shit, our minimum wage is better than what most of them would see in Mexico, so why stay, besides they have a disfunctional government that can't do squat. where would you rather be? here in the USA or down in Mexico? I'll take here any day
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:51:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
Sure all the jobs went south but they pay shit, our minimum wage is better than what most of them would see in Mexico, so why stay, besides they have a disfunctional government that can't do squat. where would you rather be? here in the USA or down in Mexico? I'll take here any day
View Quote
So what you're saying is that whether jobs stay here or move down there, Mexicans will still prefer to come here.

So what does NAFTA have to do with illegal aliens invading our country?

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:00:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote
So what you're saying is that whether jobs stay here or move down there, Mexicans will still prefer to come here.

View Quote

I think NAFTA helped create some of the economic problems in mexico which is part of the reason some of the illegals come over. But the other part is that they can get free health care at the tax payers expence, as well as collect a wealfare check in some states. I don't think and I'm not saying NAFTA was the biggest reason but i think it has played a small role in it.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:23:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote
View Quote

View Quote

Just my opinion but, I think the NAFTA agreement sent a message to Mexico and Canada that the US is loosening the border controls. I believe NAFTA was the first step to eliminating the the borders all together (New World Order). When the agreement was signed it left me wondering who in America would want a free trade agreement that would send American jobs north and south of the border? Who benefited most from this agreement? Not the blue collar Americans.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:09:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Actually we have been invaded by Mexico already several BP trucks have been shot up well inside the US by mexican military[red]with G3's M-60's and four U.S. donated Humvees[/red], A National park ranger was murdered by drug smuglers who were bringing FA AK's accross the border to protect themselves with, as well as a whole shit load of other LEOs who have been shot and killed or injured by illegals and dope smugglers. It has nothing to do with anything but money and votes. And the federal agency involved in the most shooting incidents? can ya guess which one that would be....yup Border Patrol.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:22:16 PM EDT
[#13]
I am so looking to go back to Austria where this shit doesn't happen. At least the Turks  don't all have bazooka subwoofers, and tend to work for a living.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 1:26:47 PM EDT
[#14]
This radio person was very outspoken on our borders pre-911[url]http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/index.html[/url]
ITs amazing that more ARFKOMERS dont talk about him seeing how he is very pro-gun and very non-pc. You can catch him on msnbc saturdays @5pm.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:07:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Where is the law that defines how to become a citizen? Is it time to change the law so that children born to non-US citizens within our borders are not considered a citizen automatically.  That would control the stream of voters created by illegal aliens and significantly reduce the future influence.  This might have been a useful mechanism for poulating a vast and empty land 200 years ago, but it doesn't make much sense now.  
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:16:55 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Where is the law that defines how to become a citizen? Is it time to change the law so that children born to non-US citizens within our borders are not considered a citizen automatically.  That would control the stream of voters created by illegal aliens and significantly reduce the future influence.  This might have been a useful mechanism for poulating a vast and empty land 200 years ago, but it doesn't make much sense now.  
View Quote

Ah yes the anchor baby.....
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:28:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Actually we have been invaded by Mexico already several BP trucks have been shot up well inside the US by mexican military[red]with G3's M-60's and four U.S. donated Humvees[/red], A National park ranger was murdered by drug smuglers who were bringing FA AK's accross the border to protect themselves with, as well as a whole shit load of other LEOs who have been shot and killed or injured by illegals and dope smugglers. It has nothing to do with anything but money and votes. And the federal agency involved in the most shooting incidents? can ya guess which one that would be....yup Border Patrol.
View Quote
View Quote

the above mentioned Park Ranger-  US Park Ranger Kris Eggle he was killed on August 09/2002
Copy and paste the link because it doesn't want to work right http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#18]
[url]http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html[/url]

Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View Quote

I believe that would be the U.S. constitution. The specific amendment escapes me right now.

more on what happens when the gov [b]refuses[/b] to deport criminals.
[urlhttp://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html[/url]

Lee Malvo was evidently the trigger man for the series of shootings in fall of 2002 in the Washington region that killed 10 people and terrorized a huge area for weeks. Young Malvo came to this country with his mother as an illegal alien stowaway, and as such, should have been immediately returned to his native Jamaica according to law. But the INS is often more concerned with saving money on jail costs than protecting the public, so Lee Malvo was released into America to do as he wished. Also, Bill O'Reilly found evidence that a local immigrants' rights group inserted its influence to have Malvo set free rather than be deported. Not that the young man was an obvious candidate to be a serial killer, but with a quarter of federal prisoners being illegal aliens, the problem of alien criminals is serious and often overlooked by sentimental propaganda like, "They only come here to work."
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:39:39 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

the above mentioned Park Ranger-  US Park Ranger Kris Eggle he was killed on August 09/2002
Copy and paste the link because it doesn't want to work right http://www.immigrationshumancost.org/text/crimevictims.html
View Quote

I read a copy of the report highlighted in red as it came off the fax.

TS
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Last revision was 1986.  Try a google search of 8 USC 1442, that will be close to where a "definition" is.  There are four different year codes that determine if someone is eligible for citizenship.  The codes are "born on or after- a certain date, then up until the next date/code begins.  

TS
Link Posted: 6/22/2003 2:01:20 AM EDT
[#22]
Officer Zeppetella was shot and killed after he stopped a vehicle belonging to a known 28 year old gang member. He had stopped the suspicious vehicle in the branch parking lot of the Navy Federal Credit Union. When Officer Zeppetella was walking back to his vehicle after contacting the suspect, the suspect opened fire, striking the officer in the neck. Officer Zeppetella was able to return fire, hitting the suspect once in the leg. After the officer was down, the suspect exited his vehicle and went up to the officer, pistol whipped him, and shot him again, this time using the officer's gun. The suspect then stole Officer Zeppetella's patrol car and fled the scene.

Because many members of the [size=6]armed forces[/size=6] were at the bank cashing their pay checks, there were several Marine and Navy paramedics at the scene who began administering first aid before Oceanside Fire and Paramedics arrived. Officer Zeppetella was transported to the Palomar Medical Center where he died from his wounds.

The suspect fled to the home of his former in laws and barricaded himself on the second floor. He surrendered to police after a four hour stand-off and was charged with murder. The vehicle the suspect had been driving turned out to be stolen.

Officer Zeppetella had been a member of the Oceanside Police Department for 13 months and is survived by his wife and six-month-old son.

View Quote

The irony in those bold letters brings tears...

Fucking Kali.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top