Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 2:01:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Just get a button that says "A bald head is a solar panel for a sex machine."  
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 2:03:12 PM EDT
[#2]
I sometimes get oily scalp, so thanks for the Nizerol/Nioxin information.  That could explain why my hair has been getting more fine over the years.  Between my hair getting finer, and the fact that my hairline is slowly but steadily receeding, it may not be long before I start buzzing my head as well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]

Why do you worry about such things?

I have pretty much grey hair and a grey beard. I don't give a flying fuck about it in any way, shape or form.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 2:18:55 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
BIC it.  Only way to save your dignity.  Besides, lots of chick dig the bald heads.

Definately.

Get a Stetson as well.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 2:47:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Option 1.  Live with it, like myself and plenty of respondants here do.  I used to have long rock n' roll hair, bald spot appeared on top, and ziiiiiiiiiiiiip it went.  I trim it down weekly now with the norelco beard trimmer.  Saves a lot of money on barber visits, shampoo, etc. ;)

Option 2.  Go get the grafts ala Bosley.

Messing with chemicals and bizarre kitchen concoctions is going to have mild results at best, screw you up and make you smell at worst.  Transplants are nearly surefire, and are an outpatient procedure.
Link Posted: 8/22/2006 6:37:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top