BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:12:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Vote for The Nuge' in 2008

Smartest thing I eve heard.  Nuge is the man.
I have never put a bumber sticker on any of my cars, but if someone came out with a Ted Nugent for  Pres in 08
I would put it on EVEYTHING
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:23:41 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Why? Because right now the presidental race appears to be between McCain and Senator Clinton.Regardless of who wins gun owners will suffer increased legislation, I fear.

You need to watch less MSNBC.

McCain will never get the Republican nomination, despite Chris Matthew's abject bootlicking.

Personally, I would keep my eye on George Allen. He is the closest thing to Reagan that exists in the Republican party right now, only I think Allen is more conservative than Reagan was while president.

The nation tends to do well when we have a president from Virginia. I think it is about time our Commonwealth sent another leader to the capitol to straighten out the mess....
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:24:15 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
It'll be Newt Gingrich/Condi Rice.  Too bad Tancredo/Weldon won't be the ticket.  I'd vote for those 2 in a heartbeat.

HH

Gingrich couldn't be elected dog catcher.

He is a smart guy with great ideas, but he can never be president.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:26:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
We need to come up with a good canidate and vote in the primaries for this person en mass.

George Allen.

Solid conservative. Admires Jefferson. Actually governs according to Jeffersonian principles. Though he said he supported the AWB renewal, after a campaign by gun owners in Virginia he publicly stated that he was wrong about "assault weapons" and that the ban was cosmetic and had no effect but trying to make criminals out of otherwise law abiding citizens.

Low taxes, no PC bull in govt, and wants to protect gun rights.....

Sounds like an answer to prayer to me!!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:28:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Nobody's leaving and nobody's going to the roof top.  Let's face the facts.   Those of us who would actually fight an evil tyrannical govt. (kinda like the one we have now) are too fragmented to put up any real resistance.  Yeah, there will be a Ruby Ridge or two but 99.99% will hand over their weapons.

Try to organize something now and before you could get any traction the media would make us out to be worse than the KKK and the Birchers combined.  

The American people can fix anything wrong with the country by simply voting for the right people.

So long as you have the vote, resorting to shooting people is the wrong move, morally and politically.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:30:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
What the hell happend to the second amendment????

We let a bunch of idiot liberal lawyer types who wanted to redefine American principles and the Constitution according to their preferences become legislators and judges, and a bunch of looney liberal academics yammer on and eventually tell us that "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" meant that the people don't have a right to keep and bear arms, and that such arms must be heavily regulated if not banned outright.

People whine when Christians complain about political correctness, but the same philosophy that teaches "Heather has two mommies" also teaches that the Constitution doesn't mean what it says.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:31:10 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
At least my collections value will go up and I can make some money.

What is Personal Freedom and Essential Liberty (like new in box, hardly used at all) bringing on e-bay these days?

Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:34:56 AM EDT
[#8]
+1 for George Allen

Met him MANY times.  He is a good man, strong leader and is as SOLID conservative as they get.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:31:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Beat them at their own game.  
I was registered Independent.  Before the last primary I registered Democrat so I could vote in the Democrat primary.  I think Rev. Al (the brain trust of America) got my vote; just to take votes away from the other leading asshat at the time.  Main election W. got the vote.  
It's just one vote, but hell, I did my part.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 7:43:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Define ban.

Ban as in Federal ban requiring everyone to turn in their "Assault weapons"?

Ban as in no future manufacturing or sales of NEW "Assault weapons", while grandfathering existing
"Assault weapons" keeping them legal for private ownership?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:31:42 AM EDT
[#11]
Join the NRA.  NOW!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:34:16 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Why? Because right now the presidental race appears to be between McCain and Senator Clinton.Regardless of who wins gun owners will suffer increased legislation, I fear.

may be voting third party this time around.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:55:36 AM EDT
[#13]
Just like the other guys from VA, +1 for George Allen.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:15:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Bill Frist:
-has money and backing
-not as " media high profile" as a McCain or Rice, but has done the "high profile" jobs (Pres of Senate)
-scandle-free...this will frustrate the Dems and the media to no end. Look for stories of him blatently & viciously ripping tags off of mattresses.

....and would have a virtual lock on the White House if he picks one man as his VP:

FRED THOMPSON

but that ain't likely to happen 'cause the birdbrains in the RNC will want a VP from some other state.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:18:05 AM EDT
[#15]
What about trolls?

I don't think even Hillary has the power to ban handguns and assault rifles. She can leave it up to the individual states to fuck their residents... Seems to me there's no point in having it done at the federal level when state government can just do it.

On the flip side.. how come a state can ban weapons bu can't UNban weapons. When there was a AWB no state could say, "well to hell with the federal government, we're going to allow them". But when the federal government says it's ok the states can say "no it's not... see... we just banned them."

Is it because there is no "law" FOR weapons (only that raty old piece of paper some people refer to as the Constitution) to prevent a state from sticking it to the peeps?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:45:29 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vote from the roof tops

Aren't you in Jr High?  Come back when you reach legal voting age.

Do you suck at math 16 2006 + 2 years 18 2008. April 12 birth day.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

The media loves those two whores. Not many others do.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 1:12:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
In 2008 there will be a lot things that will be banned. This is what I think they are.
High capacity
.50 caliber weapons (even muzzel loaders fuckin retards)
"Assault Rifles"
Hand Guns

This is gonna suck.

buy low, sell high!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:34:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Voting the wrong people into public office is what has gotten to where we are now.  How are our voting habits going to improve when 50% of the American public sucks from the govt. teet?  When the NEA has control of children from pre-K until the time that Marxist, America hating extremist put the finishing touches on them in our colleges and universities?  

When the typical American can tell you who is going to be on American Idol but can't name their local congressmen?  When belligerent illegal immigrants begin to vote by the millions?  

We barely escaped having J.F. Kerry as POTUS.  But, when you peel the rubber mask off Bush you've got big spending, non-vetoing, illegal immigrants ignoring, McCain-Feingold signing, Clinton ass kissing RINO.  

I don't even like to think about what kind of non-choice the next presidential election will bring.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:38:24 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Vote for The Nuge' in 2008

Smartest thing I eve heard.  Nuge is the man.
I have never put a bumber sticker on any of my cars, but if someone came out with a Ted Nugent for  Pres in 08
I would put it on EVEYTHING

+1 to that.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 5:41:39 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
I most likely will be leaving this country if things go to Hell in 2008...

And going where?

America is our last great hope, ill be sticking through the fight...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:21:48 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
What about trolls?

I don't think even Hillary has the power to ban handguns and assault rifles. She can leave it up to the individual states to fuck their residents... Seems to me there's no point in having it done at the federal level when state government can just do it.

On the flip side.. how come a state can ban weapons bu can't UNban weapons. When there was a AWB no state could say, "well to hell with the federal government, we're going to allow them". But when the federal government says it's ok the states can say "no it's not... see... we just banned them."

Is it because there is no "law" FOR weapons (only that raty old piece of paper some people refer to as the Constitution) to prevent a state from sticking it to the peeps?

Most of the laws enacted by Congress are tied to the "power to regulate COMMERCE".  "Commerce" is just about ANY activity.  That clause has been streched to the breaking point in the last 200 years.  Read Justice Thomas' opinion in US v. Lopez.  He pretty much nailed it there.  Now get me 4 more justices who think like he does and maybe the Bill of Rights can be saved.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:30:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Who is a good canidate for us gun guys?  And not Condi, she won't run.  So who then?  I keep hearing about Mit Romney, is pro he RKBA?

Romney is the Gov. of Mass, and is a Republican in name only.  In the south he'd be considered a flaming Democrat.

Yeah, I sure wouldn't vote for him. The mayor of Boston is also a deouche bag.
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:40:26 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
What the hell happend to the second amendment????

and the first, forth, sixth, eigth, and tenth...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:49:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

may be voting third party this time around.

Yep, I shall do the same, that way when all hell breaks loose, I can say "I didn't vote for him/her!"
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 8:51:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
It seems to me that Frist is the front runner. Anyone have any opinions on him?
ETA; Hillary is unelectable, sure she might win the primary but it would guaranty the dems a loss in Nov 08. They want the presidency bad and will not allow ger to lose it for them.
Just my $.02 worth.

He has the charisma of a brick wall, and communication skills on par with that same brick wall.  He does not show himself in a way that builds confidence.  George Allen is about the same.  I think Huckabee might be our best bet unless this guy Here runs and makes serious gains in popularity and exposure.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Gov Huckabee from Arkansas is pro-gun and pro-hunting. I have no idea where he stands on anything else.

He signed legislation that allows schools to take food sent from home if it is deemed unhealthy.  This means cokes, cookies, chips, and can mean anything else.  The child will be punished if the food is continually sent to school with him/her.  While I aplaud the man for losing so much weight, if I want my kid to have a couple cookies on Friday because he did well on his test Wednesday, then its my right.

He has conceded on several issues with our DNC-majority Assembly, but many of those Dems look like Rush Limbaugh when compared to ordinary Dems above the Mason-Dixon Line.  We have our fair share of welfare moms and rice farmers wanting subsidized, etc...
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:26:05 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Voting the wrong people into public office is what has gotten to where we are now.  How are our voting habits going to improve when 50% of the American public sucks from the govt. teet?  When the NEA has control of children from pre-K until the time that Marxist, America hating extremist put the finishing touches on them in our colleges and universities?  

When the typical American can tell you who is going to be on American Idol but can't name their local congressmen?  When belligerent illegal immigrants begin to vote by the millions?  

We barely escaped having J.F. Kerry as POTUS.  But, when you peel the rubber mask off Bush you've got big spending, non-vetoing, illegal immigrants ignoring, McCain-Feingold signing, Clinton ass kissing RINO.  
I don't even like to think about what kind of non-choice the next presidential election will bring.

Big +1
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 9:37:31 PM EDT
[#29]
Huckabee isn't an option... Yeah, he's pro-gun, pro-hunting, but he's essentially anti-liberty.  Besides the legislation to disallowed food at school brought from home, there are no NO soda/snack machines in schools in Arkansas, and other such non-sense.  The school system here (AR) is in disarray, and as far as I can tell, he's done nothign to fix it, just sat back and watched the show.  I would not vote for him, unless my option is Hillary.  I'd vote for Satan himself before Hillary.  At least then I'd know what to expect, ya know?
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 10:54:14 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Why do youthink these things willbe banned?

Just curious, incase I need to buy a Barret .50 BMG.

If the DEMRATS win the top spot, things like:

Semi auto rifles of all types
All magazines
All rifles able to hold more than five rounds
All hand guns
All shotguns with a capacity of over 3 shots
Civilian purchase and ownership of body armor, tasers, pepper spray, land, livestock, balls, children, singing any patriotic songs in public, ect.

WILL BE BANNED!
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 11:05:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Can we do a group buy on a small country please?  ARFCOM Land.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top