Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:51:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I was going to add this as a response in another thread but I felt it did not answer the question that was asked. So as not to hijack I made my own post. This is my short list of people and shit that pisses me off, sometimes you just have to publicly vent. Please feel free to vent and add your own list.

8- People who see me in uniform and say shit like " He did it" or " there's the one your looking for" out of the fucking blue. You have know idea how fucking annoying that is. Seriously I just want to push them off a bridge.

9- People who use the term "We" when referring to an organized sports team. What the Fuck is this shit? Last time I checked your fat ass was not on the field.

Oh, I'm with you on number 8.  Not only am I so sick and tired of hearing it, but the dumbasses that say it have a stupid, shit-eating grin on their faces like they're original.  Usually it's stupid fucking trailer trash.  
ber
Number 9 get's me too, especially after the World series, or Superbowl.  All the people out in the streets saying, "We're number 1!!!",  Fucking 'tards, They probably couldn't throw a ball to save their lives.

Well sure.  We're supposed to run around saying THEY'RE number one!!!  Thatwould make a whole lot of sense now wouldn't it?

How about the papers with "WE WON!!!" after any war/battle?  You think most people cheering that could hold up on the battlefield

People that get pissed off about this piss me off, seriously.  Find something to REALLY get pissed about.... like shitty movie sequels.

Shitty movie sequels to really well done movies.  Movies I would like to see the story continue, only to find out it's been written by fucking retards.  So bad it turns me off of further iterations because I'll never be able to rid myself of the stupid prevalent in the GD sequel that everyone involved in should be executed, or just shot for every stupid part in the damn movie.... but then there aren't enough bullets for that shit.

fuckfuckFUCK 28 weeks later....

Sports teams represent the city...state...or fans.  So in a sense "we" is acceptable.  W/out fans and support many teams wouldn't make it anywhere.

Other things that piss me off

Ppl on ARFCOM that bitch about others hobbies or ways but get their panties in a wad when someone tells them guns are evil.

That sums up the majority of my complaints.

Oh and ricer fly by's.  I don't race on the streets but whenever I'm in my Mustang and some douchebag revs his engine at me and I don't bite.  They just go flying by, then I find out later, "So and so said he whooped ya the other night"  

Oh politicians and liars.

I sorry, but the teams don't represent anything.  Their owners will sell out to another city in a heartbeat if they can make a dollar more, and the players are no better.  All any of them do is represent themselves.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:09:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
People who are uptight about menial shit in life. Have a smoke and a beer and chill out.

No Shit!

Relax, and let life flow, as long as the other assholes don't infringe upon you and yours.

Eh, I agree. This is my Monday morning, who the hell loves Monday mornings. I guess it felt it better to vent on the net while on break, then drive around all full of piss and vinegar. Now I feel better.

Go use the tazer on some hippies, that will always make you feel better.  

+1. Any bad thing you do to a hippy not only lightens your mood, it enhances your status in the World to Come.

Kharma is the bitch of all bitches.
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:12:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Guys with baseball hats on at an angle. Forward is fine and backward is even tolerable...usually. But that 27 degree angle shit makes me want to bitch slap it straight ahead.

Extermely poor spelling or punctuation on Internet posts. I mean the type where it makes it hard to even follow a sentence or understand what they are trying to say.

Most of the hip-hop culture, music, dress, speech, mannerisms, bling.....did I leave anything out there?

Lately, my most noticible nails-on-the-chalkboard, tooth clenching piss off is when I see guys use the word "prolly" in a post. I'm not sure why it pisses  me off so much other than it isn't even a word and they somehow got old enough, and smart enough, and wealthy enough, to own a computer, and guns, and a car, and all kinds of other shit, and somehow the word "probably" completely evaded them in life.

I'm sure someone will be pissed off at my rambling sentence above. Good.

I feel your angst, bro,..........er, I mean Internet Brother
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 8:36:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Here's one and it's real stupid but it still pisses me off:

People at work who just have to stand and shoot the shit in the bottlenecks of cubical city, ten feet either way is an isle twelve foot wide and these three or four jokers have to stand around with their coffee in the four foot wide bottleneck.

When I'm at work, I work, and if you want to jack around, step inside your cube and get out of everyone' s way.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top