User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 12:25:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Well, glad to hear no one got hurt....

Damn, i wish i could do that.
Pull the gun out and fire back
IN kaliban, i'd probably get charged as the criminal and theyd call it a gang related driveby.
Nuts

I should move to texas with my motorcycle, then it'll be like a gay scene from fast and the furious...lol
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 9:57:02 AM EDT
[#2]
As is the case with most new accounts today, here is the rest of the story:

Navigator is tailgated by F150.  Words and gestures are exchanged.  Shot fired from F150, does not strike Navigator or anyone is it.  F150 leaves freeway, Navigator follows.  Driver of Navigator fires shot at F150, misses.  Someone in F150 fires back, striking driver of the Navigator.

Who's the bad guy now?

Link Posted: 8/1/2002 1:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Navigator is tailgated by F150.  Words and gestures are exchanged.  Shot fired from F150, does not strike Navigator or anyone is it.  F150 leaves freeway, Navigator follows.  Driver of Navigator fires shot at F150, misses.  Someone in F150 fires back, striking driver of the Navigator.

Who's the bad guy now?

View Quote

What are you talking about?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:11:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Who's the bad guy now?

View Quote

do you have proof of this?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:17:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who's the bad guy now?

View Quote

do you have proof of this?
View Quote

Page 37 of today's Chronicle.  BTW how was your date with the hot girl?  Still going to the Creed concert with her?
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:24:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
There have been several incidents lately of even just random freeway shootings, people getting shot for seemingly no reason at all.  I have gotten in the habit of carrying my carry weapon in my lap whenever I am on the freeways down there.  

Atta boy for returning fire.  If we could get more of that it might make some of these scrots think twice before pulling their "gat".
View Quote
My roomie told me that an Asian gang here in Winder is purposely not turning on their lights at dusk so people will flash their lights at them.  If someone does, they turn around and go after the person that flashed them with intent to do bodily harm.  When she told me this, I just smiled and said 'that would be a huge mistake on their part'.  She laughed and said 'I know.  They would be surprised.  Just keep your eyes peeled for it and help anyone, especially women, who might get chased down by these punks.'  Now, I have always flashed my lights at dummies who don't have them on while it is getting dark and I am not going to stop now, but it's nice to be forewarned.  Anyone else in the area, be advised of this.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:29:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
There have been several incidents lately of even just random freeway shootings, people getting shot for seemingly no reason at all.  I have gotten in the habit of carrying my carry weapon in my lap whenever I am on the freeways down there.  

Atta boy for returning fire.  If we could get more of that it might make some of these scrots think twice before pulling their "gat".
View Quote
My roomie told me that an Asian gang here in Winder is purposely not turning on their lights at dusk so people will flash their lights at them.  If someone does, they turn around and go after the person that flashed them with intent to do bodily harm.  When she told me this, I just smiled and said 'that would be a huge mistake on their part'.  She laughed and said 'I know.  They would be surprised.  Just keep your eyes peeled for it and help anyone, especially women, who might get chased down by these punks.'  Now, I have always flashed my lights at dummies who don't have them on while it is getting dark and I am not going to stop now, but it's nice to be forewarned.  Anyone else in the area, be advised of this.
View Quote

Urban Legend! - It's a hoax.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:38:28 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
How do you know it's an urban legend here in Winder, GA????????????????
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:40:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

Because the same story is spread all over the country.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 2:53:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 3:05:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Isn't this what HCI told us would happen if we let civilians carry guns?[}:)]
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 7:49:33 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
View Quote

View Quote
View Quote

Because the same story is spread all over the country.
View Quote
Still doesn't make it a hoax here.  If you don't mind, I will continue to be on the alert for it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 9:46:14 PM EDT
[#13]
I will have to remember this when I am Hitching around TX next time... nothing like being shot at to make you feel all alive

(Time to buy some body armor?)

Edited because I can not spell for shite
Link Posted: 8/1/2002 10:19:21 PM EDT
[#14]
I can remember a "road rage" incident that I was involved in many years ago...

I beat the shit out of the badguy...

Another time, a tailgater crashed into the back of my pickup truck after I slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting a unicorn...
I then sped away, leaving the unicorn and smashed tailgater behind...

Nowadays, I drive a 6600lb Chevy Suburban...
No need to shoot, or punch anyone...

I'll just smash into them...
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top