Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:50:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The same way we will. . . people are stupid and our elected leaders are shills.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6423/germany-muslim-demographic

Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time.

Based on Pew projections, the Muslim population of Germany reached an estimated 5,068,000 by the end of 2014. The 640,000 Muslim migrants arriving in Germany in 2015, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, indicates that the Muslim population of Germany will jump by 717,000, to reach an estimated 5,785,000 by the end of 2015. This would leave Germany with the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Germany. This is evidenced by the fact that an increasing number of churches in Germany are being converted into mosques, some of which are publicly sounding calls to prayer (the adhan) from outdoor loudspeaker systems. The increase is such that some neighborhoods in Germany evoke the sights and sounds of the Muslim Middle East.

Islamic Sharia law is advancing rapidly throughout Germany, with Sharia courts now operating in all of Germany's big cities. This "parallel justice system" is undermining the rule of law in Germany, experts warn, but government officials are "powerless" to do anything about it. At the same time, German judges are increasingly referring and deferring to Sharia law in German law courts.

what the hell is going on? why are they allowing this?

Just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Just a matter of time.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germany's Muslim population is set to skyrocket by more than 700,000 in 2015, pushing the total number of Muslims in the country to nearly 6 million for the first time.

Based on Pew projections, the Muslim population of Germany reached an estimated 5,068,000 by the end of 2014. The 640,000 Muslim migrants arriving in Germany in 2015, combined with the 77,000 natural increase, indicates that the Muslim population of Germany will jump by 717,000, to reach an estimated 5,785,000 by the end of 2015. This would leave Germany with the highest Muslim population in Western Europe.

Islam is the fastest growing religion in post-Christian Germany. This is evidenced by the fact that an increasing number of churches in Germany are being converted into mosques, some of which are publicly sounding calls to prayer (the adhan) from outdoor loudspeaker systems. The increase is such that some neighborhoods in Germany evoke the sights and sounds of the Muslim Middle East.

Islamic Sharia law is advancing rapidly throughout Germany, with Sharia courts now operating in all of Germany's big cities. This "parallel justice system" is undermining the rule of law in Germany, experts warn, but government officials are "powerless" to do anything about it. At the same time, German judges are increasingly referring and deferring to Sharia law in German law courts.

Just a matter of time.

tick tock
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:55:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I said it in another thread, and I will say it again.

We will either have a European nationalist push that results in a purge of third worlders, or a European caliphate.

I am not sure the effeminate Europeans that have been raised on steady diet of PC tolerance are up to the task.
View Quote

I think we'll see it in the UK, France, and Germany around the same time. If Trump is elected and starts showing our undocumented population the door by the thousands it'll spur the Euros on.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:58:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
These Muslims are crazy.  I can't believe that the Germans are letting them in by the thousands....
View Quote

I had a witty comment, but I think it risked the COC.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 10:59:34 PM EDT
[#5]

More or less.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:02:54 PM EDT
[#6]
To hell with Germany....let's talk about our problems.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/01/28/syrian-refugees/22477773/

"The U.N. is asking an array of nations to take in 100,000 refugees through 2016, Bartlett said, and the U.S. will be a significant player".
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:05:53 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Germany: asylum seekers riot over Quran-in-toilet incident. 18 people sent to hospital. Journalists flee for their lives.

http://10news.dk/?p=1701
View Quote

A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

Based on history, I'm not sure that I'd be going out of my way to intentionally piss the Germans off.  

View Quote

They want to play hard ball?.........lets play hard ball.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:09:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tolerance. You see, prior to 1945 they were intolerant. Now they are overcompensating. Can you say white guilt?
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:11:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What's really interesting is that the Russians also have a pretty big (and growing) Muslim problem, and the Russians are still the type of people that aren't going to tolerate that kind of nonsense for too long (or much longer.)

I'm not sure how it all gets kicked off, but there is some serious shit coming to Europe, and to here.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I said it in another thread, and I will say it again.

We will either have a European nationalist push that results in a purge of third worlders, or a European caliphate.

I am not sure the effeminate Europeans that have been raised on steady diet of PC tolerance are up to the task.

What's really interesting is that the Russians also have a pretty big (and growing) Muslim problem, and the Russians are still the type of people that aren't going to tolerate that kind of nonsense for too long (or much longer.)

I'm not sure how it all gets kicked off, but there is some serious shit coming to Europe, and to here.  

Yeah, that was pretty much what that Chechen thing was all about.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:12:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like here.  The Muslims are FSA and will vote along side by side to elect politicians for more free shit.  As long as they vote for free shit and the free shit party is in office, that's what you'll get.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:14:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
And I should pity these "asylum seekers" how?  Send them back to the shithole they came from.
View Quote

Fuck that.  Smoke right there to send a nice message to the other fucks who chose to born into fucked religion.

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:15:18 PM EDT
[#13]
I never thought Islam could take over the world, but the way things are going I will probably witness it in my lifetime and I'm already an old fart.  WTF is up with all these countries including our on allowing all these scumbags in?  
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:16:03 PM EDT
[#14]
The Germans killed themselves in Auschwitz.    Most likely, they killed us too.  

WWI/II was the murder/suicide of Western Civilization.  

Ze Germans started us down the track and our own Liberals are going to finish the job.  

Demographics is Destiny.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:18:24 PM EDT
[#15]
Did this afghan guy just convince the Germans he needs asylum from other asylum seekers by throwing the koran in the toilet?  If so, brilliant move on his part.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:19:12 PM EDT
[#16]

So what exactly are you saying? That Germans are racist nazis and should just roll over and let their country be taken from them by invading Muslim hordes? That they should just go stand in the corner and have no say??

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:20:38 PM EDT
[#17]
They need another Berlin wall
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:20:44 PM EDT
[#18]
Wow. 800,000? Pure insanity.  

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:21:02 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
http://i.imgur.com/fprl3N3.jpg

More or less.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:23:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Did this afghan guy just convince the Germans he needs asylum from other asylum seekers by throwing the koran in the toilet?  If so, brilliant move on his part.
View Quote

Except for that fatwa thing.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:24:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So what exactly are you saying? That Germans are racist nazis and should just roll over and let their country be taken from them by invading Muslim hordes? That they should just go stand in the corner and have no say??

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Oh heavens no. That picture is from America. The people in the back are Nation of Islam. Hardcore Nazis love them some mooselimbs. Not attempting to paint Germany with a broad brush but I can see how for at least a few in Germany it would make sense.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:47:36 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Need to start having more German babies otherwise they need the population.
View Quote
I volunteer for this task
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:49:56 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Need to start having more German babies otherwise they need the population.
View Quote

Somebody's doing the raping.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:53:30 PM EDT
[#24]
If we stayed out of WWII, this never would have happened.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:54:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:55:23 PM EDT
[#26]
So much for Europe. This country will not go so easily. Although one party, the entirety of the media, the educational system, and the entertainment media definitely want to roll over, the majority of the citizenry do not.
Link Posted: 8/31/2015 11:57:38 PM EDT
[#27]
Muslims are the Mexicans of Europe.  Cheap labor to do the shit jobs Europeans feel are beneath them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:01:11 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Ze Germans started us down the track and our own Liberals are going to finish the job.  

Demographics is Destiny.
View Quote

wrong.

It was the proliferation of Communist and Marxist ideology that took its roots in the postwar period and is now bearing its fruit that destroyed Western Civilization. It is the absolute core of the problem that no one wants to face or admit to.

FDR helped that along nicely in the US during the war, and the post war administration in Germany (on all sides - US, French, and British) utterly destroyed any possible right ideas and forced leftist ideology on the German people - the effects of which are seen today.

So again, "leftism" destroyed Western Civilization, and we allowed it to happen.

Additionally, Auschwitz had nothing to do with the end of Germany in WWII, and nor did the holocaust - it was not the reason for the West fighting Germany in WWII.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:02:46 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

So much for Europe. This country will not go so easily. Although one party, the entirety of the media, the educational system, and the entertainment media definitely want to roll over, the majority of the citizenry do not.
View Quote
LO FUCKIN L.

Yeah, OK buddy.

Step outside and take a look around. Time to face the music.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:13:32 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Oh heavens no. That picture is from America. The people in the back are Nation of Islam. Hardcore Nazis love them some mooselimbs. Not attempting to paint Germany with a broad brush but I can see how for at least a few in Germany it would make sense.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The dude in the middle looks like George Lincoln Rockwell.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:22:14 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
The Gremany you speak of is dead.

All of these countries taking in these rag heads religion of peace refugees should make it temporary and when things come down back in their shit hole
homeland they go back ASAP.
View Quote

Nope. Fuck that. They should be sent back immediately to FACE THE PROBLEM THEY CREATED. Running from it it only exports it to a different area. Same with illegals here, ship them back to fix their own fucked up shithole of a country. If they were forced to stay there they might develop an interest in actually making it livable...maybe.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:23:41 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's probably because...

It is.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:26:25 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

wrong.

It was the proliferation of Communist and Marxist ideology that took its roots in the postwar period and is now bearing its fruit that destroyed Western Civilization. It is the absolute core of the problem that no one wants to face or admit to.

FDR helped that along nicely in the US during the war, and the post war administration in Germany (on all sides - US, French, and British) utterly destroyed any possible right ideas and forced leftist ideology on the German people - the effects of which are seen today.

So again, "leftism" destroyed Western Civilization, and we allowed it to happen.

Additionally, Auschwitz had nothing to do with the end of Germany in WWII, and nor did the holocaust - it was not the reason for the West fighting Germany in WWII.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Demographics is Destiny.

wrong.

I can tell you are a deep thinker.    First of all, the Germans should have figured out a way to stop Russia, without getting the other Western powers involved.      All they managed to do, is make the world safe for communism.  

2) Germany's "final solution" only succeeded in horrifying the Western world so much, that every civilized nation is afraid to act in any way, to protect or defend itself.      

You can blame the growth of Communism on WWI if you like.    Well, Germany started that one too.  - And failed to finish it.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:27:29 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:40:57 AM EDT
[#35]
You guys haven't seen anything yet.
I come from there - Europe.

That's part of why I fled (Italy) a year ago, with wife and kids. I was born here, in the Great USA 47 years ago to Italian parents, and I have been raised in Europe (Italy mostly, then some UK, France).

France has had muslim immigration for the past 20 years. They are millions now. They don't integrate much. Many of them stay in those ghettos they created for themselves where they get nasty and nastier: the banlieues.

Same goes for Italy, as of recent: thousands are incoming by sea. No way of stopping them unless you shoot them down. Many are dyeing at see, but some always are either saved or make it.

Italy is submerged. Criminal activity has surged. 40% of Italian prisons are populated by foreigners.

Same goes for many other European nations. And look at the UK.

I almost can't believe this is really happening.

Call me racist, call me what you want, I don't care: I just don't like muslims. I don't think they adapt well to a more modern and civilized world.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:44:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Memo to Germany: deport them to France.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 12:46:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How many muzzies were killed during the holocaust again?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Germany: asylum seekers riot over Quran-in-toilet incident. 18 people sent to hospital. Journalists flee for their lives.

http://10news.dk/?p=1701

A group of 50 asylum seekers, mostly from Syria, attacked the police and the press. 18 people were injured and had to be hospitalized, including six police officers. It happened in the German city of Suhl in a large overcrowded reception center.

The incident has shaken Germany, which will receive about 800,000 asylum seekers this year. And where all asylum centers are already overcrowded.

An asylum seeker from Afghanistan had allegedly torn a Koran to pieces and thrown parts of it into a toilet. It evolved into that 20 men chased the Afghan man, but he was rescued by local security personnel.

But that just made the Syrian men even more furious and they began to attack the security personel. When police showed up and took the Afghan man away the attackers became even more aggressive. The furious mob started to attack the police and the attending journalists. On the video you can see and hear how the terrified and breathless journalists fleeing.

The Syrian men, armed with iron rods, bricks and concrete blocks, then they went completely berserk. They smashed doors, windows, police cars chased the journalists and tossed about with furniture and other things.

Based on history, I'm not sure that I'd be going out of my way to intentionally piss the Germans off.  

Waaaaat? Bad idea to piss off a nation that gassed and burned 6 million people they didn't like?

I posted an article a couple days ago in which the author ( not me) proposed that Europe is welcoming the Muslims out of guilt for the holocaust.

Wonder how long that will last..........

How many muzzies were killed during the holocaust again?

The Muzzies more or less gave Hitler the blueprints for the holocaust.  All he had to do is look at how the Turks scapegoated and killed off the Armenians.  
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:04:24 AM EDT
[#38]
I love how the left likes to portray christians as bigots and Bible thumper but still thinks it would be a good idea it import a bunch of Muslims.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:15:35 AM EDT
[#39]
You can blame the growth of Communism on WWI if you like.    Well, Germany started that one too.  - And failed to finish it.
View Quote

Austro-Hungarian empire declared war on Serbia for killing their Archduke. Had plenty of Serbs tell me they started WW1.
Germany, just like Turkey, jumped in to help their ally, as they were obliged to.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 1:25:07 AM EDT
[#40]
Gee, if they're so touchy about the whole religion thing you'd think they'd seek asylum in an Islamic country...

Oh well, the next best thing is to bring a little piece of Syria along with you. Enjoy, Germans.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:00:05 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

I love how the left likes to portray christians as bigots and Bible thumper but still thinks it would be a good idea it import a bunch of Muslims.

View Quote

The difference is that when you think of a Christian, you think of a white family most of the time.

These are oppressed minorities that through white male oppression and empire building have been downtrodden and relegated to the 18th century.

If they are given a chance to modernize and learn the tenants of of the Progressive Party, they will become good citizens and vote for the party that protects their welfare checks and reflects attacks on their favored status.

The War on the Climate, spearheaded by White Industrialists and Oil Barrons has left the people of these nations broken and cast aside.

We can save them. We can save them all.

YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN!

YES WE CAN!

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:03:09 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Austro-Hungarian empire declared war on Serbia for killing their Archduke. Had plenty of Serbs tell me they started WW1.

Germany, just like Turkey, jumped in to help their ally, as they were obliged to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

He's talking about Germany smuggling Bolshevism back into Russia to overthrow the Czar in an attempt to destabilize the nation and interrupt their war effort.

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:16:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Wait till the compassionate left gets out represented and they find out how much the new majority Muslims like atheists, gays, feminists and the outspoken, limp wristed pajama boys that make up most of their ranks.
"Sorry guys, we tried to warn you but…."
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:20:52 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
I never thought Islam could take over the world, but the way things are going I will probably witness it in my lifetime and I'm already an old fart.  WTF is up with all these countries including our on allowing all these scumbags in?  
View Quote

The People don't want them, the Politicians do and I really am curious as to why ?
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 2:40:07 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

These Muslims are crazy.  I can't believe that the Germans are letting them in by the thousands....
View Quote
Just like the good old US of A..

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:08:28 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The longer their natural instincts are suppressed, the more spectacularly violent will be their release.

Look for what the left calls 'far right' parties to gain greater traction as this invasion continues and the ruling elites keep lying to their people about its 'benefits'.
View Quote

I agree.  It's almost like you can feel a static charge building up globally.  These things used to build up a little and then discharge themself through regional violence.  The imposition of political correctness has introduced a giant capacitor to the equation, and the static charge is building up to enormous levels.  I think It's going to be an explosion of epic proportions some day.  Perhaps soon.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 3:24:37 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Call me racist, call me what you want, I don't care: I just don't like muslims. I don't think they adapt well to a more modern and civilized world.

View Quote

Islam is fundamentally incompatible with any modern economic system.  There is no lending, assessment of risk, little advancement of scientific knowledge, etc. - all things needed to build and maintain   civilization.  Some figure out ways to get around those principles, but they are temporarily benefiting from a strong resource base and foreign technology;  at its core it is a primitive ideology.  The luddite leftists that hate mankind can naturally empathize with islam and try to use it to propel their nihilism, for a time.  As a previous poster suggested, when the backlash to this dual front subjugation occurs it will be violent in a way that is unimaginable.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:01:39 AM EDT
[#48]
It's time for the Vikings to come back and do some berserking again.....

Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:09:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Those guys are just tired, cranky and in need of a good shower.
View Quote

Then Germany was the right place to send them.
Link Posted: 9/1/2015 4:27:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Islam is fundamentally incompatible with any modern economic system.  There is no lending, assessment of risk, little advancement of scientific knowledge, etc. - all things needed to build and maintain   civilization.  Some figure out ways to get around those principles, but they are temporarily benefiting from a strong resource base and foreign technology;  at its core it is a primitive ideology.  The luddite leftists that hate mankind can naturally empathize with islam and try to use it to propel their nihilism, for a time.  As a previous poster suggested, when the backlash to this dual front subjugation occurs it will be violent in a way that is unimaginable.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Correct, and most really are barbarians, there isn't much reasoning with many, and all they understand or respect is a punch in the mouth.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top