BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 12:56:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
First thing we're going to do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy's awesome. I mean, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flying it, parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jump-start the economy of a small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times! He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age. That's some bad-ass shit.
View Quote

I love that quote. Art's the man.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:00:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm shakin it boss. I'm shakin it!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#4]
This is relevant today.  
It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:09:17 PM EDT
[#5]
No Mr Bond, I expect you to die!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:09:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
First thing we're going to do is we're gonna acknowledge that this guy's awesome. I mean, he shoots Theo Tonin, fakes his own death in a spectacular fashion, pushes a guy out of an airplane while he's flying it, parachutes into Harlan County with enough coke and cash to jump-start the economy of a small country, and then he has the balls to get a job in law enforcement, not once but two times! He spends a couple of days riding around with you while you're looking for him, and now he's run off with a hooker that's half his age. That's some bad-ass shit.
View Quote

some of the best lines ever written for TV cable or otherwise.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:16:42 PM EDT
[#7]
"Don't you think it's funny that if I grab a woman's ass and she punches me, she's fighting for her rights, but if a faggot grabs my ass and I punch his lights out, I'm a homophobe?"

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:19:24 PM EDT
[#8]

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it"

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:19:43 PM EDT
[#9]
"You think I'm a hero? I am not a hero. I'm a drifter with nothing to lose. Now you killed that girl to put me in a frame. I mean to beat you to death and drink your blood from a boot! Now this is how it's gonna work. You're gonna give me the address and I'll be along when I'm damn good and ready. If she doesn't answer the phone when I call this number, if I even think you've hurt her, I disappear. And if you're smart, that scares you. Because I'm in your blind spot. And I have nothing better to do."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:19:59 PM EDT
[#10]
"There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be. An order that says that the good guys always win. That you die when it's your time, or you have it coming. That the ending is always happy, if only for someone else. Now at some point it became clear to us that our path had been chosen and we had nothing to offer the world. Our options narrowing down to petty crime or minimum wage. So, we stepped off the path, and went looking for the fortune that we knew was looking for us. Once off the path you do what you can to eat and to keep moving. You don't blow your ghost of a chance with nickel and dime. No possessions, no comforts. Need is the ultimate monkey. A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of cum, three grand. You keep your life simple and you can literally self sustain."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:21:30 PM EDT
[#11]
You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig.

You dig.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:23:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:26:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Karma is justice without the satisfaction. I don't believe in justice
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:27:45 PM EDT
[#14]
"I'm on my feet for about ten minutes before the cops kick them out from under me. They don't ask me any questions. They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. And I keep spitting blood all over it and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with. Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off and says if I don't sign their confession, they'll kill my mom. I break his arm in three places and I sign it."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:27:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

"If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it"

View Quote

Winner ^^^
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:30:33 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
"Badges, we don't need no stinking badges."

Roy
View Quote

"Somebody's gotta go back and get a shitload o' dimes!"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:31:13 PM EDT
[#17]
"The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, even a god-king can bleed."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:31:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
"There is a natural order. The way things are meant to be. An order that says that the good guys always win. That you die when it's your time, or you have it coming. That the ending is always happy, if only for someone else. Now at some point it became clear to us that our path had been chosen and we had nothing to offer the world. Our options narrowing down to petty crime or minimum wage. So, we stepped off the path, and went looking for the fortune that we knew was looking for us. Once off the path you do what you can to eat and to keep moving. You don't blow your ghost of a chance with nickel and dime. No possessions, no comforts. Need is the ultimate monkey. A pint of your blood can fetch you fifty bucks. A shot of cum, three grand. You keep your life simple and you can literally self sustain."
View Quote

"15 million dollars is not money. It's a motive with a universal adapter on it."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:33:33 PM EDT
[#19]
"I think I ruined your roommates bathrobe."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:37:55 PM EDT
[#20]
"It put's the lotion on it's skin!"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:41:18 PM EDT
[#21]
" Heads or tails"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:41:37 PM EDT
[#22]
I said, "the sheriff is a BONG !!!!!!!!!"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:42:23 PM EDT
[#23]
"When you have to shoot......SHOOT, don't talk.."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:42:54 PM EDT
[#24]

No, but it's gonna need a paint job and a shit load of screen doors

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#25]
"So you get your heart broke? Don't walk around with a shit look on your face. Get back in there, get your tip wet. You hear me?"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:48:02 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

"Well, he fucks like he pitches - sorta all over the place."
View Quote

i believe there oughtta be a constitutional amendment outlawing astroturf and the designated hitter
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

"15 million dollars is not money. It's a motive with a universal adapter on it."
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell ya the truth, I don't think this is a brains kind of operation.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:50:08 PM EDT
[#28]
"I hate warriors, too narrow-minded. I'll tell you what I do like though: a killer, a dyed-in-the-wool killer. Cold blooded, clean, methodical and thorough. Now a real killer, when he picked up the ZF-1, would've immediately asked about the little red button on the bottom of the gun."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:52:50 PM EDT
[#29]
No. You're not a bad person. You're a terrific person. You're my
favorite person, but every once in a while, you can be a real cunt.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#30]
When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 1:55:51 PM EDT
[#31]
"Hey, somebody ought to get her a  harmonica"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 2:00:37 PM EDT
[#32]
"There are no happy endings. Only stories that haven't finished yet."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 2:04:21 PM EDT
[#33]
Bunny: Hey Junior, you never smoked any shit?

Junior: That's right, dude. See, y'all been trying to keep the black man down, and string him out on that shit. But the time be's comin, my man, when the black man? Throw that yoke off. Simple - free your mind, your ass will follow.

Bunny: Yeah, I can dig it, man. You smoke that shit, everything kind of gets weird, you know what I mean? You hear that story about the gooks putting chemicals in the grass, so we don't fight? So we become pacifists?

Junior: Hey, but don't you worry, Bunny, 'cause you's a killer anyway, man.

Bunny: Yeah, but I still like a piece of pussy once in a while. Ain't nothing like a piece of pussy, except maybe the Indy 500.

Junior: Only way you get some pussy, man, is if a bitch dies and wills it to you, and then, maybe.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#34]
"When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail.""
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:41:14 PM EDT
[#35]
"Jess, you ever hear about a spot snipers call "the apricot"? It's where the brain stem meets the spine. Hit a fella there, he ain't gonna pull no trigger. It's just (click), lights out."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:53:56 PM EDT
[#36]
"I love you guys. No seriously. Look I realize I can be like a huge dick sometimes, I'm really sorry for that. I'm sorry for buying you a bra on your birthday. That wasn't cool. And I'm sorry for all the times I called you "fat fuck." "Pudgy bitch." "Fudgy the whale." And I'm sorry for that time at your brother's Bar Mitzvah when I told everyone you look like Rosie O'Donnell because you don't."
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 3:57:52 PM EDT
[#37]
We'll be sitting on a beach earning 20%
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#38]
You've been putting it up your whole life you just didn't know it.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:15:43 PM EDT
[#39]
"Is that my briefcase homie?"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:23:41 PM EDT
[#40]
If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:25:42 PM EDT
[#41]
"Gump, why did you put that weapon together so quickly?"

"Cause you told me to drill Sargent"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:34:43 PM EDT
[#42]
Water is wet, the sky is blue, women have secrets ..

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:39:56 PM EDT
[#43]
"Does this mean Ann Margret is't coming???"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:46:18 PM EDT
[#44]
We train young men to drop fire on people, but their commanders won't allow them to write "fuck" on their airplanes because it's obscene!
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:49:47 PM EDT
[#45]
You lean back on me, and I'll lean back on you, dat way we dun have tuh sleep wid our heads in tha muud.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:52:37 PM EDT
[#46]
"I'm pretty good with a bow-staff"
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#47]

Those people in the forest, what did you see on them?

I do not understand.

Fear. Deep rotting fear. They were infected by it. Did you see? Fear is a
sickness. It will crawl into the soul of anyone who engages it. It has
tainted your peace already. I did not raise you to see you live with
fear. Strike it from your heart. Do not bring it into our village.

Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:55:50 PM EDT
[#48]
Littering and...

Littering and...

Littering and smoking the reefer. Now to teach you boys a lesson, me and officer Rabbit are going to stand here while you three smoke the whole bag.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 4:59:01 PM EDT
[#49]
It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have.
Link Posted: 1/18/2014 5:07:23 PM EDT
[#50]
Splash the Zero !
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top