Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Looks like a good place to earn a BB, IMHO.

Too many schools give those things out like candy.

The best way to learn how to defend yourself against a big, mean asshole, is to get hit by a big mean asshole.

Yup, right there.

My Instructor was a white guy, and he kicked the crap out of me when I gave less than 100%.  I tell you, I know from experience it prepared me better than the Equal Opportunity Belts they gave out.

Some thug out there ain't gonna give a $#!t about taking it easy on me...besides, you can tell several times the huge black guy is holding back significantly.
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:17:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Meh.  At least he's making sure they can actually fight.  

Earning a Black Belt used to mean something.  Now every 8 y/o with rich parents and a power rangers fetish has one.

The Kenyan mongrel got his after five minutes of yap a while back.

And a friend of mine made an avatar of a sign at a fast food joint: "Free Nobel Peace Prize with an order of Shrimp Tacos"  So you can get one too!

John
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:21:23 PM EDT
[#3]
"Don't be fallin' on people! You ain't gonna let him fall on you!"
Link Posted: 12/21/2009 4:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Ya let's criticize black people for doing something proactive.....

These kids a being yelled at, over powered, cornered, stressed etc. because this is what happens in real life when you are about to get your ass kicked and have to fight to survive. It's a martial arts class for crying out loud. It would do the kids a disservice for them to NOT know what this feels like.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top