Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:23:03 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
First, I had my little incident with Ryder where they marked down a truck that I rented as being returned with 3/4 tank of gas (when I ABSOLUTELY filled the gas tank up) and then charged me $70 for 1/4 tank of gas.

Umm, I don't mean to make a bad day worse, but there's something wrong there........

edited to add

All right, Burley saw it before me.....

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:23:08 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

2. I have lived in this fucking apartment for 2 fucking weeks. TWO FUCKING WEEKS! How in the fuck did my mother fucking account become over-fucking-due in two fucking weeks? I paid my mother fucking first month's rent in advance, and I paid it in the full fucking amount that the queer ass cock sucker whole leased me this apartment told me at the fucking time!!!

I give you an extra 10 points for putting four words like this togther...of course queer by itself is not a swear word but in the context it works for me. Nice job MTS...

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:25:12 PM EDT
[#3]
1) Coat a quarter,a dime and a nickle with your DNA

2) Let dry

3) Coat the change again with urine

4) Let dry

5) Serve your DNA potporri to them in a envelope shoved under the door
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:26:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
That was some fine profanity.  I would try to work "Douche Bag" into your vocabulary a bit more, though.

+1
Might wanna go to town hall and ask for a hardship extension before they cut off your utilities...
Good Luck,
Pete
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 6:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
$70 for a quarter tank of gas?? hr

next time top it off with water
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#6]
When you stop by to pay your huge debt ask to use their toilet. Once there do an "upper decker" in the shitter.  

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:14:41 PM EDT
[#7]
What's worse is I hear postage is going to be 39 cents.  If they sent you a self addressed envelope I would put a letter in there saying "FUCK YOU EAT SHIT!  YOUR 40 CENTS JUST GOT EATEN ON THIS ENVELOPE ASSHOLES!"

ahhh collectors.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#8]
He's not on the SEBR list is he?  Might want to delay his a couple weeks...

BTW, my week has been pretty fuckin shitty too.  Thanks for the laugh.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:30:21 PM EDT
[#9]

Where do you live in Texas ? I want to be in person for this, I'll be a witness for ya,
Do you know any attorneys ? like a freind to come along, this has potenial.

This is for them..............................

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:43:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Tell them you're sorry, but the change fell out of your pocket in the washing machine. They can pick up the money out of the machine as it's being fixed.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:49:28 PM EDT
[#11]

I always wondered where spree killers came from.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 7:56:50 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
When you stop by to pay your huge debt ask to use their toilet. Once there do an "upper decker" in the shitter.  

That's the best one yet.

I'm going to have to go the the Chinese buffet for dinner tomorrow and then drop off the $.40 on Saturday morning.

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:00:58 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Tell them you're sorry, but the change fell out of your pocket in the washing machine. They can pick up the money out of the machine as it's being fixed.

winner right there..

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:03:30 PM EDT
[#14]
A friend told me once he was harrassed endlessly by AT&T for an outstanding past due balance of...wait for it....$0.00.  Thats right, $0.00.  Threats of lawsuits, credit smearing, etc, etc.  He called CS several times to clear it up, they all laughed and said they would take care of it.  But the letters still came.

He finally wrote them out a check for $0.00 and mailed it in.  Guess what appeared in his returned checks the next month?  That's right, they actually cashed the check for $0.00 and the letters stopped!

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:06:57 PM EDT
[#15]
BEST RANT EVER!

That was fucking hilarious

Now, pay your fucking bills!
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:10:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Lemme see your war face

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:15:57 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

This letter has upset me a great deal, and I have become somewhat displeased with them over this.

That is the best part of the whole rant.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:17:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Dude, If you want, I'll Paypal you the 40 cents.....relax. What's your e-mail addy?

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:30:31 PM EDT
[#19]
Mo-Town Steve:

I think you should get some shoe-polish, darken yourself up, put on a do-rag, a bunch of bling, baggy pants, a Glock 40, and walk in there as your new rap persona:

"Foh-tey Cent!"
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:33:00 PM EDT
[#20]
The Machines have taken over!  Demanding their check for 0.00 dollars and their bill for .40 cents over the washer.

Go home and gear up, Skynet has become self aware and is fucking with you.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 8:56:30 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
This has been a great month! First, I had my little incident with Ryder where they marked down a truck that I rented as being returned with 3/4 tank of gas (when I ABSOLUTELY filled the gas tank up) and then charged me $70 for 1/4 tank of gas. Also, my new company had "payroll problems" and didn't pay me one red cent for an entire month. Then, I come home today and find this gem on the door of my apartment:

Your account is seriously Past Due

Apt # XXXX
Name motown_steve

We have made numerous requests for to come into the office and clear your account balance. As of today all of our requests have been ignored.

If payment is not received in the office today in the amount of $.40, legal action can and will be taken. Our books will close for the year on 12/16/05, and all account need to be rectified by that time.

Please call if you have any questions.

Gina XXXXXXXXX
Community Manager

HO LEE SHIT! When I fuckin' saw this fuckin' piece of shit I went completely fuckin' ballistic. Almost to the point of throwing shit around the fuckin' apartment.

1. This lying cunt stuck this fucking atrocity on my fucking door claiming that they have made "numerous requests" and that I have ignored their requests. That is nothing more than a fucking bald face lie! These cock suckers have never once called, written or made any other fucking attempt to contact my freeloading ass on any single occassion to notify me that I owed them one red fucking cent. And I HAVE gone into that fucking den of liars and theives that these shitheads call an apratment office to try and get them off of their lazy fucking asses and fix the mother fucking cheap-ass broken down piece of shit washing machine in my apartment, and not one of those forked tounged witches ever fucking said word fucking one about my account being overdue in any fucking amount.

2. I have lived in this fucking apartment for 2 fucking weeks. TWO FUCKING WEEKS! How in the fuck did my mother fucking account become over-fucking-due in two fucking weeks? I paid my mother fucking first month's rent in advance, and I paid it in the full fucking amount that the queer ass cock sucker whole leased me this apartment told me at the fucking time!!!

3. $.40 $.40!!! Forty cents! FORTY FUCKING CENTS! Forty fucking pennies!!! 1 fucking quarter, 1 fucking dime and a mother fucking nickle! That is how much this weasly little fucking bitch claims that I fucking owe them. It fucking cost more than forty fucking cents to print out the mother fucking lie and have one of her minions drag their sorry ass out of their mother fucking chair to come over to my place and tape this fucking insult to my fucking door!

I don't have the patience to address thier threats of legal action.

This letter has upset me a great deal, and I have become somewhat displeased with them over this.

You know, they say that everyone out there has a twin they don't know about.  Darn glad to meet you.

As far as this "debt" goes, you can do several things not mentioned in previous posts:

Give them a 40 cent coupon for douche or a shoehorn to get that stick out of their ass.
Give them 40 cents Canadian.
Aluminum is about 40cents per pound.  You see where this is going.  Make sure you shred it into fine peices and piss on it.  Maybe some Doe-in-heat urine and a hair dryer.
One 37cent stamp and 3 1cent stamps.
Collect pennies that a train has ran over.  40 of them.
In the middle of the night, wheel your washer in front of the managers door.  Do it close enought that a glued-together-roll of 40 pennies just fits between them, and then glue the pennies to the door, and the washer to the pennies.  You no longer have a broken washer, and they have their Goddamned 40 fucking cents.
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:10:13 PM EDT
[#22]
The Ryder thing is a common scam they like to play. I remember it from when I used to work for them.

Get receipts everytime you pay the rent, dont be late, take it inside personally. Apartments are commonly plauged changes of management companies each one handles things differently. We just had a management change at the shit hole ghetto I live in. One day I come home to find a similar note on my door. They claim their wonder system found that I was $492.00 behind. I go round and round with these people to no avail. I get a summons to a evection hearing, I show up with no legal counsel, I'm broke I cant afford one. I present copies of signed receipts from the last 4 years of residence. Judge throws out the case. I come home today and guess what? I'm magicly $56.00 in the positive.  That just isnt possible
Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:43:00 PM EDT
[#23]
SHOOT SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 12/15/2005 11:49:26 PM EDT
[#24]
It's been a while since I've read a good rant, and this was a fine one.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:14:33 AM EDT
[#25]
hmm,

Didn't you once Choke-A-Bitch for far less...  

Musta' been another.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 12:34:29 AM EDT
[#26]
Just tell her to suck her 40 cents out of your dick.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:06:13 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

We have a winner!!!!!!

Best thread in a long time...Thanks for the laugh...I needed it.

SG
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:11:16 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
<gnashing of teeth snipped.

Ladies and gentlemen, pay attention. This is how you rant.

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:23:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 7:43:14 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Well, don't let it get to you.  

Load a shotgun shell with 40 cents and shoot it into their door.

I agree, although I think a "dust off and nuke it from space" with 40 cents strapped to the bomb would better
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#31]
They're on to you, ya filthy gun owner!

Now she's trying to get you evicted, in favor of an Austin transplant named "Sunflower" or "Moonbeam".
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 8:17:21 AM EDT
[#32]
MS,
I won't claim that I know the Texas Property Code, chapter and verse but this CUNT is unfuckingbelievable.   IM me if you have any general questions.  You should be able to google it also.  You have "squatters rights" now

eta
FWIW, I'd really consider moving.  Really sounds like trouble and these 'tyrants' seem to be force feeding these form letters to their paying customers.  Sucks but alot of complexes operate just like this

"buy and don't worry about low lifes like this"
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:03:48 AM EDT
[#33]
That's a pretty good rant there. I don't think anybody but The_Macallan could top that.

I do know how annoying those stupid apartment complex notes are. One time, I got a note on my door demanding that I remove the aluminum foil from my windows or be evicted, complete with my apartment number. Problem is, I don't have and have never had any aluminum foil on my windows. My next door neighbor, however, has aluminum foil on one window, and some kind of blanket on another. I figured the idiots can't figure out what apartment is what in their own fucking complex. So, I took pictures of my window and my neighbor's window with my digital camera and made up a letter with the pictures to demonstrate their mistake for them, and dropped it off in their mailbox. I had a day off to talk to them a couple days later, and everything seemed to be fine then. Now, I own a house. Much better, so far, at least.

Profanity and offensiveness aside, it sounds like your biggest problem is the "payroll problem" at work. Get that fixed, and everything else should be small potatoes. Is everyone where you work having that problem? How long have you worked there? How easy would it be for you to work somewhere else?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:25:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Man - I have been out of the loop a bit, I was off the forum a while.

But isnt this the same motown_steve who "Vadered" some jackass at a gun show? Yet now I see you caving in to the BS of the world. Buck up, man! Youre too big of a bad ass to let little shit like this worry you. And if you do, you'll have a heart attack at 40.

From another Steve, keep up the good fight, something will fall inline.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 9:43:35 AM EDT
[#35]
Snakes on the MotherF*cking plane!

Link Posted: 12/16/2005 10:27:41 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Man - I have been out of the loop a bit, I was off the forum a while.

But isnt this the same motown_steve who "Vadered" some jackass at a gun show? Yet now I see you caving in to the BS of the world. Buck up, man! Youre too big of a bad ass to let little shit like this worry you. And if you do, you'll have a heart attack at 40.

From another Steve, keep up the good fight, something will fall inline.

That was SC-Texas.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
That was some fine profanity.  I would try to work "Douche Bag" into your vocabulary a bit more, though.

+1
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:16:25 AM EDT
[#39]
wrap the foty cent in a condom
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 11:37:40 AM EDT
[#40]
I will certainly say that you have shown much initiative and creativity in your post.  However, I noticed that you did not use "fuckfaced shitweasel" or "pig-faced sack of rat guts."  Now, this might be an artisitic difference, or simply an oversight brought upon by your significant emotionally-distressed state.  In any case, I am happy to have you among the ranks of those of us who truly aprreciate the fine art of profanity for fuck's sake.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:39:18 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
I will certainly say that you have shown much initiative and creativity in your post.  However, I noticed that you did not use "fuckfaced shitweasel" or "pig-faced sack of rat guts."  Now, this might be an artisitic difference, or simply an oversight brought upon by your significant emotionally-distressed state.  In any case, I am happy to have you among the ranks of those of us who truly aprreciate the fine art of profanity for fuck's sake.

That was a very eloquent critique.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 3:54:04 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
That was a very eloquent critique.

Well, I'll be dipped in shit and fried as a hushpuppy.
And thanks.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:19:36 PM EDT
[#43]
motown_steve, I take back all the bad things I've said about you.  That was a great rant.
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 4:23:40 PM EDT
[#44]
You owe $0.40 in rent? Ask them if you can make payments on the debt. Tell them you will put in an extra $0.03 a month for the rest of the year and on the last month pay off the last $0.04 in full the following month. And be sure to get a fucking receipt!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:23:21 PM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:31:23 PM EDT
[#46]
Sucks being motown_steve

So, I'll see you tomorrow at Tiger Valley, right?
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:34:35 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
This has been a great month! First, I had my little incident with Ryder where they marked down a truck that I rented as being returned with 3/4 tank of gas (when I ABSOLUTELY filled the gas tank up) and then charged me $70 for 1/4 tank of gas. Also, my new company had "payroll problems" and didn't pay me one red cent for an entire month. Then, I come home today and find this gem on the door of my apartment:

Your account is seriously Past Due

Apt # XXXX
Name motown_steve

We have made numerous requests for to come into the office and clear your account balance. As of today all of our requests have been ignored.

If payment is not received in the office today in the amount of $.40, legal action can and will be taken. Our books will close for the year on 12/16/05, and all account need to be rectified by that time.

Please call if you have any questions.

Gina XXXXXXXXX
Community Manager

HO LEE SHIT! When I fuckin' saw this fuckin' piece of shit I went completely fuckin' ballistic. Almost to the point of throwing shit around the fuckin' apartment.

1. This lying cunt stuck this fucking atrocity on my fucking door claiming that they have made "numerous requests" and that I have ignored their requests. That is nothing more than a fucking bald face lie! These cock suckers have never once called, written or made any other fucking attempt to contact my freeloading ass on any single occassion to notify me that I owed them one red fucking cent. And I HAVE gone into that fucking den of liars and theives that these shitheads call an apratment office to try and get them off of their lazy fucking asses and fix the mother fucking cheap-ass broken down piece of shit washing machine in my apartment, and not one of those forked tounged witches ever fucking said word fucking one about my account being overdue in any fucking amount.

3. $.40 $.40!!! Forty cents! FORTY FUCKING CENTS! Forty fucking pennies!!! 1 fucking quarter, 1 fucking dime and a mother fucking nickle! That is how much this weasly little fucking bitch claims that I fucking owe them. It fucking cost more than forty fucking cents to print out the mother fucking lie and have one of her minions drag their sorry ass out of their mother fucking chair to come over to my place and tape this fucking insult to my fucking door!

I don't have the patience to address thier threats of legal action.

Do us all a favor......tell us how you REALLY feel !!
Link Posted: 12/16/2005 5:41:29 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:
Pay them with FORTY SEPARATE CHECKS,  each made out for ONE CENT.

Demand a SEPARATE receipt,  MAILED INDIVIDUALLY, to you, for each check.

40 37 cent stamps costs.... $14.80.

Yeah, that sounds like fair punishment to me.

Or just let them try to take legal action.  HOW MUCH do lawyers charge at a minimum again?
And they're willing to pay that?   What about filing fees?

The opportunities for fun are almost endless.

CJ

Remember... Postage goes up on January 1
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:43:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Steve:

Deep breath in, deep breath out.  Deep breath in, deep breath out.

Seriously, it was some good ranting but you won't be any good use to anyone if you get your self all worked up to the point where you get sick or something.  
Link Posted: 12/17/2005 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
Remember... Postage goes up on January 1

You're kidding, right?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top