Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
nah, worst is tums with the guy getting cock slapped in the face by his big throbbing corndog...
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

nah, worst is tums with the guy getting cock slapped in the face by his big throbbing corndog...

I personally liked the corndog one...

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
How about noted anti-gunner Don?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 9:59:32 PM EDT
[#4]
How about the Nissan ad where everything from a coffee pot to a cell phone runs on a gas engine, then they show us an electric car.

Does it ever occur to them that everything they show in that ad has an inappropriate power source?  An electric car is just as stupid as a gas powered computer.

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:03:16 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:08:48 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I was thinking more along the lines of those SPCA commercials with the one eyed cats.

THIS

"My name is Sarah Mclachlan, and before you slash your wrists from watching this commercial, please write us a check for your entire savings"
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:09:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
U mad bro??

Cowboys 8-8

Packers 15-1

WTF do I care about the Cowboys? My Saints will see you again in the NFC champuinship game.  

Raiders gonna win.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:37:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The dragon naturally speaking commercials drive me up the fuckin wall.

Yeah, that one is unbearable. I'm pretty sure it's either way longer than average or they figured out how to slow down time using pure, concentrated irritation.

Here's one that really sucks:

And of course, what late-night TV connoisseur could forget the Trojan "sweet!" guy?

Link Posted: 1/6/2012 10:42:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was thinking more along the lines of those SPCA commercials with the one eyed cats.

THIS

"My name is Sarah Mclachlan, and before you slash your wrists from watching this commercial, please write us a check for your entire savings"

"But not before I caterwaul 'Silent Night' while the T.V. tells us how Nathan the kitten is dying of a broken heart."

Good.

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:06:54 AM EDT
[#10]
In for those fucking Dragon software commercials. They are so long and stupid that I forget whatever the fuck I was watching and think Im watching an infomercial. Then I change the channel.
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:14:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
ANYTHING for "NASHONUL COLLECTORZ MINT"
sweep merciful cripes, what tacky fucking peices of useless garbage.

Just remember that this coin is clad in .999999999999999999999 pure gold! Buy now! The price of gold has skyrocketed through the roof in the past few years!

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:15:01 AM EDT
[#12]
Clearly nobody has Mo Money Taxes in their areas!
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 10:34:10 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Assfucked shiteating rap crap music with the fucking spaz chick having some sort of a seizure in a Mitsubishi commercial.
I fucking hat (c)rap.    

Worst commercial ever.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onLAHbl7pxk

You think that's rap?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top