BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:04:00 PM EDT
[#1]
...and oh bejesus,

PAY HOMAGE TO PAGE TWO  OWNAGE.

...and after read some of these replies, the obligatory....

IBTL.

Quoted:
jihad at work in AMERICA<

apparently< he was a major

Major(ly) fucked up.

He was shrink no less...  no more but also no less.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:04:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Christianity, just like Allah is more important in Islam.

No...it's not. Again, murder is never insinuated or commanded by Jesus. This is where you apologist miss the main point. Jesus is about Love ...the other religion is about death, terror and destruction of other religions to propogate. There is no comparison between the two, other than they are religions.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:06:09 PM EDT
[#3]
And apparently a graduate of Virginia Tech..whats the chances?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:10:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

No...it's not. Again, murder is never insinuated or commanded by Jesus. This is where you apologist miss the main point. Jesus is about Love ...the other religion is about death, terror and destruction of other religions to propogate. There is no comparison between the two, other than they are religions.

For the last time, no where am I talking about murder or what the commandments from their respective gods are.  Christianity requires it's adherents to place God above everything else.  Islam requires it's adherents to place Allah above everything else.  Is this, or is this not true?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:13:17 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

...and oh bejesus,

PAY HOMAGE TO PAGE TWO OWNAGE.

...and after read some of these replies, the obligatory....

IBTL.
Quoted:

jihad at work in AMERICA<

apparently< he was a major

Major(ly) fucked up.

He was shrink no less... no more but also no less.

Wait to you hear the quotes and comments Mr. Hasan made about the Iraq war..he was headed to this moment. Shep is interviewing a colleague of his...this guy was a wide open (insert religion here)..and was an Obama supporter.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:14:59 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

For the last time, no where am I talking about murder or what the commandments from their respective gods are. Christianity requires it's adherents to place God above everything else. Islam requires it's adherents to place Allah above everything else. Is this, or is this not true?

Dude...shut up already. Seriously...this is my thread about the shooter, which I can/will speculate and research his motives all day long. Move along now.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:16:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

For the last time, no where am I talking about murder or what the commandments from their respective gods are. Christianity requires it's adherents to place God above everything else. Islam requires it's adherents to place Allah above everything else. Is this, or is this not true?

Dude...shut up already. Seriously...this is my thread about the shooter, which I can/will speculate and research his motives all day long. Move along now.

Once the thread is created, it's out of your hands.  You don't get to 'own' it.   I will take this post to mean that you agree with what I said.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#8]
Score.  Hitting the 'Ignore' button 'Snips' out the douchebaggery and makes this thread more better-er.

See what I did there?
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:19:34 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Score. Hitting the 'Ignore' button 'Snips' out the douchebaggery and makes this thread more better-er.

See what I did there?

Yup.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:20:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Islam before country, family...never for get that.

No different than the Christians who put God before their country.

God does'nt tell me to kill my fellow citizens..big difference. As a matter of fact God has never, ever told me to kill anyone.

+1.  There is a difference. I can't figure out if he's arguing for islam or against all religion.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

God does'nt tell me to kill my fellow citizens..big difference. As a matter of fact God has never, ever told me to kill anyone.

+1.  There is a difference. I can't figure out if he's arguing for islam or against all religion.

Neither, I was pointing out the silliness of Dale's comment.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:26:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Hussein

The boy's name Hussein is pronounced hoo-SAYN. It is of Arabic origin, and its meaning is "good; small handsome one". The name of a prominent person in Shiite Islam and a royal name in Jordan. American President Barack Hussein Obama.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:28:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Er.. his name is Malik Nadal Hasan.  No Hussein there.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:36:48 PM EDT
[#14]
"Muslims have the right to rise up and kill Americans in Iraq and Afghanistan"

Said the Jordanian-born, Syrian-educated islamo-savage who shot dozens of American troops today.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:36:49 PM EDT
[#15]
what's that noise.... it's hasan and mohammed, roasting in hell.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:36:57 PM EDT
[#16]
This isn't the first time an "Islamic" (to put it nicely) in the AMERICAN MILITARY has caused harm to American soldiers...

Get them the fuck out!!!!!!  Let them fight for their own & let Allah sort out the bullshit!!

Flame away, but FACTS ARE FACTS!!!!!!

Just my opinion.

Pathfinder
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:41:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
This isn't the first time an "Islamic" (to put it nicely) in the AMERICAN MILITARY has caused harm to American soldiers...

Get them the fuck out!!!!!!  Let them fight for their own & let Allah sort out the bullshit!!

Flame away, but FACTS ARE FACTS!!!!!!

Just my opinion.

Pathfinder

you're godd@mn right.  they have a religious command to lie to us and deceive us to advance islam.  how can we turn our back on the most meager of their ranks...
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 3:55:26 PM EDT
[#18]
I think from now on I'll refer to the president as "Barrack Hassan Obama".
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:03:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Well at least one islamapologist was outed today.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
He is apparently a Jordanian islamo-savage.

Link?

Turn on the fucking TV

LFMAO.  Maybe we should introduce him to Mr. Obvious

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:07:55 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The point went way over your head.

Anyone can claim their god told them to do anything.

That is why it is scary.

Quoted:

Never said he did, just showing that placing religion before your country is not unique to Islam.  Heck, Jesus pretty much commands us to do so.  I like the assertions that I'm an Islamic and Obama apologist, by the way.  Stay classy there Gunman.

Pretty sure he is the dude is claimed he "was at war" with me a few months ago.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:11:47 PM EDT
[#22]
this reminds me of the recruiting station shooting in AR. it wasn't relevant that he was a Nation of Islam convert "he was just frustrated over the war"
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:16:17 PM EDT
[#23]
I think it is more likely he is sucking Satan's dick than fucking virgins right now.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 4:24:08 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

The point went way over your head.

Anyone can claim their god told them to do anything.

That is why it is scary.

Quoted:

Never said he did, just showing that placing religion before your country is not unique to Islam.  Heck, Jesus pretty much commands us to do so.  I like the assertions that I'm an Islamic and Obama apologist, by the way.  Stay classy there Gunman.

Pretty sure he is the dude is claimed he "was at war" with me a few months ago.

Wait, seriously?  To my knowledge I've never said that to anyone, especially not over an internet forum; that would just be silly.
Edit: Ah, you're talking about Gunman?  Hard to tell with the quoting structure.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top