Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:03:47 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I think that last step you took was what they call "off the deep end".

I think you're so far off the deep end, you'd be looking at the soles of my feet if that were so.  But in actuality, you have no argument and are only succeeding in making yourself look foolish.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:05:19 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I think that last step you took was what they call "off the deep end".

I think you're so far off the deep end, you'd be looking at the soles of my feet if that were so.  But in actuality, you have no argument and are only succeeding in making yourself look foolish.

The problem with your last response is that it had nothing to do with what you were responding to.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:08:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Why are liberals on a gun forum??? Do all your friends know you guys hang out here?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:20:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Why are liberals on a gun forum??? Do all your friends know you guys hang out here?

Is that on the new ATF form, the question about whether or not you vote Republican each and every election?  I missed that one.  Hmmmm, doesn't seem to be in my copy of the Bill of Rights...

Closed-minded idiot.  What flavor was the Kool-Aid?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:22:53 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

ou'd be surprised how many Democrats believe in the 2nd amandment and how many Republicans are opposed to it. Gun rights, self defense and sportsmanship have no political party. I lean farther left than I do right. That doesn't change one thing in my support for the 2nd amendment.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:25:23 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a load of shit.  Clinton was never impeached for getting a friggin' blowjob.

He was impeached for Lying Under Oath, Evidence Tampering, and Witness Tampering.

Do a search on this page.  I dont think you'll find the word 'blowjob.'

www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/starr-excerpt.htm

+1
The libtards dance around this one all the time.

What are you guys going to do for demons when both Bill and Hillary have passed away?

Not sure what you mean.  I was responding to the ridiculous charge that Congress went after Clinton because of a blowjob.  

I mean there seems to be a politico-religious cult, of which Rush seems to be the Pope. In this cult, Reagan is God and Clinton is the Devil. Any time you see any criticism at all (justified or not) of Rush, Bush, or any number of other Republicans, you will see this stuff of "Well, oh yeah, Clinton lied about his BJ!'  (As if lying about BJs was uncommon.)  On the few occasions that I listened to Rush it was "Clinton-Clinton-Clinton" non-stop. This was long after Clinton was out of office.

Hey folks, Clinton has already been out of office some several years now. Could we move on with our red herrings and devil worship?

Last I checked Billary is a senator in NY what are you smoking?

and if you think perjury, obstruction of justice is no big deal - people can and DO go to jail on theese FELONY charges. Yeah thats right clinton is a felon and if he wasn't the president he would be spending time in PRISON.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:26:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Who are you talking about??
Clinton maybe!!!!!

Quoted:

Quoted:
The discovery that Clinton actually instituted the laws of the patriot act and the libtards claiming that it didn't matter cause he never used the authority (lie)

discovery?  I've known that shit for years...

Oh yeah... and drugs should not be legalized, unless they keep oblivious, hypocritical morons off our airwaves because they are trying to cover their lying ass in court.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I love how libs condemn him for his painkiller addiction, but are all for the legalization of drugs.  Not to mention that drugs are such a part of leftwing culture to begin with.

UH no, they condemn him for being a bold face hypocryte and a liar. He's fine when he talks tough about crime when it comes to someone else but when it's his ass in the frier its a different story. that my friends is the definition of hypocracy. How can you trust or belive someone when they are a liar and hypocryte??? Oh that's right you don't care what he does as long as you agree with what he says. That also is hypocracy.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:36:57 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I love how libs condemn him for his painkiller addiction, but are all for the legalization of drugs.  Not to mention that drugs are such a part of leftwing culture to begin with.

UH no, they condemn him for being a bold face hypocryte and a liar. He's fine when he talks tough about crime when it comes to someone else but when it's his ass in the frier its a different story. that my friends is the definition of hypocracy. How can you trust or belive someone when they are a liar and hypocryte??? Oh that's right you don't care what he does as long as you agree with what he says. That also is hypocracy.

How is taking prescribed drugs committing a crime?  He also took responsibility of his problem by going into rehab.  I don't always agree with what he thinks but he is a good guy.  

I still fail to see the hypocrit connection.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#10]
"Is that on the new ATF form, the question about whether or not you vote Republican each and every election? I missed that one. Hmmmm, doesn't seem to be in my copy of the Bill of Rights...

Closed-minded idiot. What flavor was the Kool-Aid?"

I see you're also from Texas...so which candidate did you vote for last congressional election? Maybe Sheila Jackson Lee? How about Martin Frost? Oh yeah, those Texas Dems really love the second amendment. I'm closed minded because I support a party that consistently supports the second amendment???

If you're a Lib, why are you on a thread discussing conservative commentators?

Oh yeah, Go Aggies
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:45:26 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How is taking prescribed drugs committing a crime?  He also took responsibility of his problem by going into rehab.  I don't always agree with what he thinks but he is a good guy.  

Yeah, Robert Downey, Jr. went into rehab, too.  I wonder if he had been such a good guy if no one had ratted him out?  What you bought was damage control, my friend.  He knew he could sell it to the people who follow him like people followed Koresh.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#12]
"ou'd be surprised how many Democrats believe in the 2nd amandment and how many Republicans are opposed to it. Gun rights, self defense and sportsmanship have no political party. I lean farther left than I do right. That doesn't change one thing in my support for the 2nd amendment."

Thats right, I forgot John Kerry was a duck hunter and Dianne Feinstein & Chuck Schumer are into sportsmanship.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:49:18 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's see. Takes drugs himself. Recommends that drug users should go to jail. Hmmmmmm, lemme see if I can finger this one out.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:51:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
what's he throwing down...  pills?

y'all need to get over it.

be easier to do just that were it not for the rest of us little people would have already been convicted and jailed.

Rush is being treated as "special". god damn shame in America you can still buy justice like that..

justice is blind my eye.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:52:37 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

you didn't see them calling for the lifetime inprisonment for all drug users. that was Rush IIRC
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:53:35 AM EDT
[#16]
"be easier to do just that were it not for the rest of us little people would have already been convicted and jailed.

Rush is being treated as "special". god damn shame in America you can still buy justice like that..

justice is blind my eye."

Link please
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:57:32 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
"be easier to do just that were it not for the rest of us little people would have already been convicted and jailed.

justice is blind my eye."

Link please

Link to what?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:57:42 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Choke Gasp BWAHAHAHA

Speaking of throwing down, why don't you two "throw-down" for memberships here before you start trolling?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 11:58:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
"Is that on the new ATF form, the question about whether or not you vote Republican each and every election? I missed that one. Hmmmm, doesn't seem to be in my copy of the Bill of Rights...

Closed-minded idiot. What flavor was the Kool-Aid?"

I see you're also from Texas...so which candidate did you vote for last congressional election? Maybe Sheila Jackson Lee? How about Martin Frost? Oh yeah, those Texas Dems really love the second amendment. I'm closed minded because I support a party that consistently supports the second amendment???

If you're a Lib, why are you on a thread discussing conservative commentators?

Oh yeah, Go Aggies

Since you are so far off but so eager to learn, I voted for President Bush.  I'm not sure I would if I had to do it again but...

Sheila Jackson Lee is a welfare queen politician.  I do often vote Democrat in local elections.  If you're more than 30 years old, or have any education, you know that local Democrats are generally nothing like their national-level counterparts, at least in the South.  And it doesn't take a Rush Limbaugh to see that Republicans are far more fiscally irresponsible than their "Liberal" counterparts of late.  If you vote straight ticket Republican in the South you are usually cutting your own throat locally.  The difference in the Democratic ranks is disappearing, however, FYI.

It doesn't matter how I voted, you made a completely asinine statement based on a closed-minded, uneducated, asinine assumption.  I responded to it in a general, apolitical way.  Your statement was not so different from one 35 years ago like, "Hey, what are all these ni**ers doing in my white restaurant?"  To assume that owning a firearm, or being into shooting, is predicated upon, and requires being a Republican or Conservative is ridiculous.  Your pathetic attempt to dissect me reply is equally ridiculous.  I just felt compelled to point it out.  Closed-minded people are always the ones who make the rest of us look bad during TV or print interviews.  "Geez, they let libtards own guns and next thing you know they'll be passing 'em out to ni**ers, and queers, and Jews, and Chinks..."
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:00:11 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

be easier to do just that were it not for the rest of us little people would have already been convicted and jailed.

justice is blind my eye.

Not really, the DA in Palm Beach has been going after him pretty hard.  The point I am making his he didn't go "Oh lets take some pills and catch a buzz" and end up addicted.  He was prescribed those drugs for the purposes of pain managment for his back (I have seen what back injuries do to people)  Durring treatment he became addicted to the narcotics during the process of treatment.  You have to destingush the difference between getting addicted due to recreational use and becoming addicted due to usage of prescribed meds.  I know one guy who is addicted to oxy and darvicet (sp?)because of a back injury and it is sad.  

Honestly if Rush was Joe Six-pack the DA wouldn't be after him.  Rush is the only one in Florida who has been hounded.  This has been a political witch-hunt of the 3rd degree.

As you also know I believe in treating people for drug addictions not treating them like criminals.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:00:20 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Let's see. Takes drugs himself. Recommends that drug users should go to jail. Hmmmmmm, lemme see if I can finger this one out.

Source please.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:03:39 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't give a damn if you don't like him or not.  There is not a person on this board that has not engaged in some form of hypocricy  or another,  until your perfect then get off it.  Yeah he has a past. Lots of people do.  He is still one of the few voices for freedom and logic in this country and in our media.  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:10:00 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

justice is blind my eye.

Not really, the DA in Palm Beach has been going after him pretty hard.  The point I am making his he didn't go "Oh lets take some pills and catch a buzz" and end up addicted.  He was prescribed those drugs for the purposes of pain managment for his back (I have seen what back injuries do to people)  Durring treatment he became addicted to the narcotics during the process of treatment.  You have to destingush the difference between getting addicted due to recreational use and becoming addicted due to usage of prescribed meds.  I know one guy who is addicted to oxy and darvicet (sp?)because of a back injury and it is sad.  

Honestly if Rush was Joe Six-pack the DA wouldn't be after him.  Rush is the only one in Florida who has been hounded.  This has been a political witch-hunt of the 3rd degree.

As you also know I believe in treating people for drug addictions not treating them like criminals.

addiction is addiction in the eyes of the law man. regardless of "how" they got addicted, they got caught. period.

even rush was screaming this years ago, amazing how his tune changed when it was his ass on the fire.

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up," Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.

were that you or I, we'd be in jail. the only thing keeping him out is that he's rush.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:11:19 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

were that you or I, we'd be in jail. the only thing keeping him out is that he's rush.

I've been around, and never seen a first time drug user do time other than a holding cell upon arrest.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Source please.

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,99731,00.html

"Drug use, some might say, is destroying this country. And we have laws against selling drugs, pushing drugs, using drugs, importing drugs. ... And so if people are violating the law by doing drugs, they ought to be accused and they ought to be convicted and they ought to be sent up," Limbaugh said on his short-lived television show on Oct. 5, 1995.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:12:10 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've been around, and never seen a first time drug user do time other than a holding cell upon arrest.

oxycontin changed all that here in VA.

Lady in northern virginia for murder from someone she gave/sold the pills to that died too.I can't recall her name right off. sorry
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:15:08 PM EDT
[#27]
My ex wife is addicted to OC.  Cops knew she was selling some of her script to finance her habit and they wouldn't even arrest her.  Said that it wasn't worth it.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Have we got that blowjob thing worked out yet?

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

The only reason that he has the DA after him is because he is Rush.  The DA is a democrat and is looking for exposure.  They also have no evidence on him at all other than the fact that he had an addiction to lawfully prescribed pain meds which isn't a crime.

From CNN:
The radio talk show host said he first became addicted to painkillers "some years ago," following spinal surgery. However, he added, "the surgery was unsuccessful and I continued to have severe pain in my lower back and also in my neck due to herniated discs. I am still experiencing that pain."

He had tried to break his dependence in the past and has checked himself into medical facilities twice before, he said.

Limbaugh said that he is "not making any excuses" and that he is "no role model."

"I refuse to let anyone think I am doing something great here, when there are people you never hear about, who face long odds and never resort to such escapes. They are the role models," he said.

He would not provide details of his current problem, citing the ongoing investigation.

"At the present time, the authorities are conducting an investigation, and I have been asked to limit my public comments until this investigation is complete."

Sources said the investigation began nine months ago when Wilma Cline, a former housekeeper at Limbaugh's oceanfront Palm Beach mansion, approached authorities.

"I will only say that the stories you have read and heard contain inaccuracies and distortions, which I will clear up when I am free to speak about them," he said.

Limbaugh has not been charged with any crime.

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:16:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Have we got that blowjob thing worked out yet?

No, my woman says neither of our offices offers enough privacy and she doesn't have her blue dress.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:18:18 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only reason that he has the DA after him is because he is Rush.  The DA is a democrat and is looking for exposure.  They also have no evidence on him at all other than the fact that he had an addiction to lawfully prescribed pain meds which isn't a crime.

From CNN:
The radio talk show host said he first became addicted to painkillers "some years ago," following spinal surgery. However, he added, "the surgery was unsuccessful and I continued to have severe pain in my lower back and also in my neck due to herniated discs. I am still experiencing that pain."

He had tried to break his dependence in the past and has checked himself into medical facilities twice before, he said.

Limbaugh said that he is "not making any excuses" and that he is "no role model."

"I refuse to let anyone think I am doing something great here, when there are people you never hear about, who face long odds and never resort to such escapes. They are the role models," he said.

He would not provide details of his current problem, citing the ongoing investigation.

"At the present time, the authorities are conducting an investigation, and I have been asked to limit my public comments until this investigation is complete."

Sources said the investigation began nine months ago when Wilma Cline, a former housekeeper at Limbaugh's oceanfront Palm Beach mansion, approached authorities.

"I will only say that the stories you have read and heard contain inaccuracies and distortions, which I will clear up when I am free to speak about them," he said.

Guess he didn't have any self-discipline on loan from God.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:18:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

From CNN:

KAZAAAAAAA! and IMHO it's special treatment.  I guess I just wish I was rich enough to buy my very own justice system.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:19:58 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can think of at least one example where a woman did ten years with no evidence that she even used drugs. A cop came up to her and asked her where he could get some LSD. She said (basically) "I don't have anything to do with that. Get out of my face. Go talk to that guy." End of conversation.  She got a ten-year mandatory minimum for conspiracy to sell LSD.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:21:13 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

This was incontex to those who use drugs recreationally.  I disagree with his view on drugs, however as I said before you have to distingush between getting addicted while under medical treament and using under other cercumstances.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:24:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
I can think of at least one example where a woman did ten years with no evidence that she even used drugs. A cop came up to her and asked her where he could get some LSD. She said (basically) "I don't have anything to do with that. Get out of my face. Go talk to that guy." End of conversation.  She got a ten-year mandatory minimum for conspiracy to sell LSD.

sorry to highjack, but that is so outrageous you need a link to back that up...

EPOCH
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:27:57 PM EDT
[#36]
There's an old saying that bears repeating: don't judge a book by its cover. In the case of Lib/conservative talk show hosts it should be obvious that using a guy's schtick or reputation as a basis to make ALL your observations, opinions, judgments is absolutely stupid.

But Libs judge Rush all the time...by reputation not by actually taking time TO LISTEN. For the years I've listened to him he RARELY IF EVER mentioned Drug users or abusers.

In short, his show wasn't constantly ragging on drug addicts or calling names of people with those types of addictions. He pretty much avoided the topic entirely. So the cries of "hypocrite!" don't really hit the mark but do reveal that the person throwing them is clueless.

Now I've also listened to Stern and can say that on average (at least the 2hrs I used to pick up daily) about 80% of his schtick DIDN'T involve crude references to sex or poop.

But his reputation as totally depraved shock jock who HATES the religious right goes before him.
Maybe he does in fact 'hate' what HE thinks is "the religious right" but kidding aside I think someone could have a real argument with him, i.e. argument, counterargument, etc. instead of mindless cliche ridden shouting fest.

There's a reason both Rush and Stern are on top of their respective games...both are gentlemen in their own fashion, both sure enough of themselves to actually attempt to use arguments rather than simply shouting down 'guest callers' with ad hominems (in general. Both have on occasion simply hung up on people). And people in general respect a man who can have fun, poke fun of himself or others, kid, horse around but then get down to brass tacks with REASONS - even if the reasons are specious or half-baked.

But too many folk let the schtick get in the way: Rush is bombastic, Stern is crude; Rush would impose Theocracy, Stern would impose Justinian's Neo-Paganism...

I find it hilarious that while relatively few conservative voices keep harping about Howard, virtually all libs obsess about Rush while not listening to him.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:28:01 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

This was incontex to those who use drugs recreationally.  I disagree with his view on drugs, however as I said before you have to distingush between getting addicted while under medical treament and using under other cercumstances.

yet with the law, there is no distiction.

I can see that as a personal opinion on him, but going by the law, that doesn't matter a bit.

Hell, my back still hurts me every stinkin day, 1/2 minimum to get moving in the cold or real damp mornings, think I'd get cut a break if I got caught going out and buying 5 oxycontins?
addicted or not, no excuses to use his own words against him.

he should get the same punishment as he proclaims others in his shoes should get.  But that will never happen IMNSHO
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:29:22 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EPOCH

it is true, not sure if it is the same case, But you become a facilitator of the drug transaction. BUSTED!
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:29:26 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I can see that as a personal opinion on him, but going by the law, that doesn't matter a bit.

Hell, my back still hurts me every stinkin day, 1/2 minimum to get moving in the cold or real damp mornings, think I'd get cut a break if I got caught going out and buying 5 oxycontins?

he should get the same punishment as he proclaims others in his shoes should get.  But that will never happen IMNSHO

Here is a good question for ya, under the contex of the law do you think that he should be in jail or do you want him in jail?
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:30:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

EPOCH

That's another thread. She was featured on a TV special some time back.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:31:43 PM EDT
[#41]
She facilitated a drug transaction.  Pretty close to being a dealer.  Not a user.  Stupid hurts.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:32:17 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
How am I a hypocrit?  The last time I checked blowjobs aren't prescribed by a doctor

WE MUST ACT NOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM.

I concur

I've written quite a few scrips for sex.
To my knowledge their wives have never done anything but laugh at them!

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:33:16 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Here is a good question for ya, under the contex of the law do you think that he should be in jail or do you want him in jail?

I think he should be, don't really thing any non violent drug offender should go to jail, BUT, Rush should get a taste of his own medecine being as no laws have changed and his stance on users.

equal justice is what I wish to see. I know it is a lot to ask, but it is nice to see once in a while.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#44]
Posted by Wolfman97:

I mean there seems to be a politico-religious cult, of which Rush seems to be the Pope. In this cult, Reagan is God and Clinton is the Devil. Any time you see any criticism at all (justified or not) of Rush, Bush, or any number of other Republicans, you will see this stuff of "Well, oh yeah, Clinton lied about his BJ!' (As if lying about BJs was uncommon.) On the few occasions that I listened to Rush it was "Clinton-Clinton-Clinton" non-stop. This was long after Clinton was out of office.

...and that makes you an expert on Rush!?

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:35:46 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Some of us have to work. What's he up to?

As callgood surfs the web at   jobrelatedstuff.com  
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:36:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Actually, democrats are rollin in the graves today.  It was pointed out to Rush that FDR was the first pres to authorize illegal wire taps.  Eat that lib tards
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:36:28 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
What a load of shit.  Clinton was never impeached for getting a friggin' blowjob.

He was impeached for Lying Under Oath, Evidence Tampering, and Witness Tampering.

Do a search on this page.  I dont think you'll find the word 'blowjob.'

www.historyplace.com/unitedstates/impeachments/starr-excerpt.htm

+1
The libtards dance around this one all the time.

What are you guys going to do for demons when both Bill and Hillary have passed away?

Plenty of demons in the Soviet Neofascist Socialist Party.
Feinswine
Schumer
Kennedy
Nadler
Pelosi
Lautenberg
Kerry
ETC
ETC
ETC
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:37:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Stir up shit
Troll
Sow dissent
Divide and Conquer
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:39:29 PM EDT
[#49]
I can't listen to him or Sean Hannity.
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Stir up shit
Troll
Sow dissent
Divide and Conquer

makes sense to me, isn't that what I do on the DU lol.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top