Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:13:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Well this one girl never 'broke my heart' 'cause we never dated, but I did date her older sister, who turned out to be a skank and a half!

Now the younger sister as it turned out had a crush on me and I never knew it, from what I remember about her back then she did'nt hold a candle to her older sister,(the skank) and was easily over looked.

Now flash forward about seven years after graduation,.... I was a Paramedic on our Fire Department, and had just taken an accident victim into the E.R., I noticed that this absolutly gorgeous nurse was looking at me, my partner noticed it too. I thought she looked familiar but could'nt place the face.

while we were getting gearing back up to leave she walked up to me and said, "You don't remember me do you"?  I told her she looked familiar but could'nt remember from where. She told me, You dated my sister, Kathy K., I'm Laura, she proceeded to tell me that she had had a crush on me all those years ago, when I  was obviously stuck on her sister. I laughed and told her that I had sure made a big mistake!!

I flirtted with her for a while, told her how great she looked, and how she had sure 'changed'. She asked me if I was in a relationship, I laughed and told her I was married, but... you 'never know'.

She laughed as she was writing her number, she kissed me on the cheek and she winked as she handed it to me, as she walked away and said 'just in case you find yourself not so married'!!

As it turns out I'm still married and happily so, but I can't help but remember, and wonder about the 'One that got away'.......[:D]
Link Posted: 11/25/2003 11:58:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Six years ago.  Took four years of therapy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:10:15 AM EDT
[#3]
This is actually a funny thread.....
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:40:45 AM EDT
[#4]
Mary Palm.  After a while she just wasn't doing it for me anymore, so I had to start fooling around with her sister Rosie.  Mary, you fucking cunt.  I'll never forgive you for making me cheat on myself.

[>(]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Karna Jo from Montana, I met her in the military, I had to go back to California and she went back to Montana, I hope she is well. Last I heard she was going to the University. I hope she has a happy life, she made me very happy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:50:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Other than the two estrogen laden, soul sapping sponging whores I married...there was my first real love in High School.After breaking up with me she died in a car wreck.....wish I could say the same for the last two loves of my life...  [rolleyes] enough said....[:D]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:56:25 AM EDT
[#7]
I was nineteen and leaving for Basic Training when she ripped my heart out.  It took six years to get over her and I still I wonder how she is.  She is married now.  I married someone else for eight years then divorced.  Thanks for opening up that door again.[>(]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:06:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Edited to add.  Tracy.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:06:57 AM EDT
[#9]
had a story similar to a couple others. i've seen a few women here and there, but i bumped into this girl a few years back. turns out we were perfect for each other. after college though, i couldn't find a job for a long time, and neither did she. she was always more motivated then me though and moved to find opportunity.

she lives in japan now and is an english teacher there. i think about her every day, and i hear from her every now and again. i wish something bad happened and i could hate her for it, but it didn't. on the occasion we do talk it just makes me realize that she really was "the one that got away" and that i should have gotten my shit together and gone with her.

i traveled the world with this girl. she taught me new stuff every day. all of the happiest times of my life were with her.

her name is genesis. i hope she has a happy life.  
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:16:56 AM EDT
[#10]
Deborah, summer of 69, loved me completely till I left, Dear John letter in Nov 70, won the 25th Inf Div "Dear John of The Month" award for the 65th Engr Bn, they sent her a letter of appreciation and a certificate,I got pissed and extended for another year- really showed her- and see her occasionally. She married the asshole who got a medical exepemtion from the military, and I really feel sorry for him. She is an alcoholic screaming nasty bitch. I married the most beautiful intelligent woman in the world, been married for 30 years.

rk
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:19:36 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
AMEN TO THAT ONE!!!  The problem now is that THE BITCH STILL KEEPS COMING OVER TO MY PLACE AND ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!  Girl can't take a hint that I don't want much of anything to do with her...
View Quote

If you want her to get the hint then for sheep's sake, quit having sex with her!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:35:40 AM EDT
[#12]
I must have screwed up.
I married my first love.
Married 15 years before I lost her to breast cancer 6+ years ago.
Still not quite over that yet.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:42:55 AM EDT
[#13]
Damn you!

I met her on Sept. 26, 1982.

She approached me during Marching Band practice, I played the trumpet and she was a Flag Corp. girl.

Pam was her name, now she likes to be called Pamela.

We dated for several months till she got interested in a gas station attendant and the local Shell station. We kept in touch but nothing serious after that, my jealousy was unmatched.

I left for the Army and asked her if she would write me, she agreed and wrote me at least twice a week. After Basic I called her and all she wanted to know was if I had had sex with another girl. Things were done from then really and met and married a girl I met in the Army.

Fast forward 10 years.

I have divorced my Army wife, down on my luck, shitty job and I get to thinkin maybe I should call Pam and see what she is doing (read - see if we can get back together)

She laughs and says 'I am getting married in a few weeks'...humiliation sets in pretty firmly then she asks if I will attend her wedding. I said sure and she sent me an invitation with pics no less....ugh. I had no intention of going and I didn't.

I think about her almost daily, she really was quite attractive but my current wife has her beat hands down.

I found some old boxes of mine at my father's house and there were yearbooks from High School in them, those certainly opened up a bunch of wounds.

Let's move on, I cant think about this too much.

How bout those Bears? Gonna have a good season this year!

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:51:21 AM EDT
[#14]
[b]The first girl that broke your heart[/b]

Was an evil little slut. My "alleged" friend banged her behind my back, got her pregnant and then dumped her. She now has three kids by three different baby daddies and at least two divorces....and she is only 33. I married her best friend and we have been happily married for 15 years.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
AMEN TO THAT ONE!!!  The problem now is that THE BITCH STILL KEEPS COMING OVER TO MY PLACE AND ANNOYING THE SHIT OUT OF ME!!!  Girl can't take a hint that I don't want much of anything to do with her...
View Quote

If you want her to get the hint then for sheep's sake, quit having sex with her!
View Quote

I've stopped screwing her 1.5 years ago!  She "misses" what we had, and says she's "Sorry for ruining a good thing we had..."  She cheated with one of my good friends!!!  Dumb bitch!

She has dated two losers after me who were only after sex, she's clinically depressed, has social anxiety disorder, and is bipolar to boot!!!  Now she's heavily medicated, and she keeps eating junk food all-day every-day!  She's gotten PRETTY FAT lately, and yesterday evening she stopped by (she lives in the same APT bldg, but different APT) to tell me that she's voluntarily stopped taking all prescription drugs (even her Birth Control) because she thinks it's making her fat.

I told her straight out that it's NOT the medications making her FAT, it's ALL THE FUCKING McDONALDS & JUNK FOOD she's always eating, and that she stopped exercising (she used to be a marathon runner type).  She randomly sleeps with one of her exBFs who's also pretty psycho!  She never got into a relationship with my former-friend, because as it turns out, he's BISEXUAL, and was IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GUY FROM Missouri!!!  [:D]  She ripped my heart out once, then the second year she smashed it on the floor under her high heels and left it rot there until a year later she drove over it with her car (she hurt me thrice)...

Hurt me once, shame on you; Hurt me twice, shame on me; Hurt me thrice, I'm a dumb-ass and you're dead to me!

She now asks me why I've become such an insensitive, angry, inconsiderate asshole.  [Tears Flowing Down Her Face] "Why are you treating me like this!?" [/Tears Flowing Down Her Face]

Dumb bitch!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:15:09 AM EDT
[#16]
Cassie Brzezinski. ( the one from the "Did your parents ever catch you doing the deed" thread)

Broke my heart right after high school.
Took a while to get over her. Turns out okay for me. She hooked up with a real loser...guitar player for a local heavy metal band (near the end of the heavy metal era) treats her like shit. Still with him last I heard.

I guess not eveyone can be as nice to the wimminz like me[:D]
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:23:13 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

[b]WHEREVER YOU ARE, I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU! I HATE MYSELF BECAUSE I STILL LOVE YOU! DIE! DIE YOU F*CKING B*TCH! WHORE! C*NT! DIE A SLOW AGONIZING, PAINFUL DEATH! A PLAGUE UPON YOU! A CANCER! AAAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH![/b]

Call me?
View Quote

Whoah....I sense some deep hiddden hostilities.
Let's talk about how she [b]REALLY[/b] makes you feel, M-kay?
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 8:30:10 AM EDT
[#18]
I'am 44 years old now, I was 7 years old then, and I still dont want to talk about it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:42:39 AM EDT
[#19]
Wow, at least I'm not alone.  I never really let anyone know...

Tina Nicholson.  My first ever real "girlfriend."  Worked together at the mall right after I graduated high school.  Being my "first" and all, I didn't really know how to act.  I had a hard time expressing my feelings, and she needed to hear that, and eventually she moved on.  I didn't, I thought about her every day.

So, a few years later, out of the blue she runs into one of my friends.  She gives her number to him for me to call her.  I give her a call and she wants to get together.  I meet up with her, and we go out, have a great time, and she tells me "the news."  The news that she's getting married and moving out of state.  She said she always thought about me, and wanted to see me one last time to make sure she was "doing the right thing."  She said she had second thoughts, but did it anyway.  I lost touch with her before she moved, and I always regretted not fighting for her.  That was almost 10 years ago, and I've thought about her every day since.

So now I'm 30.  I've been training jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai with pro fighters for several years.  I've had a lot of injuries, and had my ass kicked a lot of times, but nothing compares to what I feel like inside.  I would rather take any physical pain over that.  Physical pain is nothing.  In a way it's kind of therapeutic in a twisted way.

Thanks for listening.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 9:44:59 AM EDT
[#20]
Geez, so much for my holiday spirit, LOL.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 10:38:50 AM EDT
[#21]
Remember her? I've tried just about everything conceivable to forget her. Didn't work. It's been a little over 10 years, and I ran into for the first time recently. Knew as soon as I looked into her eyes that my complete happiness thrives with her and ends without her.

Turns out that all those times I prayed to just have "one more chance" were not in vain. I find out from a good friend of hers that she has been as in love with me all these years as I have been with her. Round two of the saga begins shortly.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:05:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Round two of the saga begins shortly.
View Quote

Via con Dios and good luck.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:38:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Rosie.

She went numb.

"Rosie you're alright (You wear my ring..)
When you hold me tight (Rosie that's my thing..)
When you turn off the light (I've gotta [red]hand[/red] it to me...)
Looks like it's me and you again tonight, Rosie."
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#24]
A girl I dated in high school, prettiest blonde blue eyed girl ever.  We ended up at the same college (small world) and dated a little there, but it didn't work out.  She ended up with a guy that was known to beat women.  I wonder how she is...  I see her face in a lot of women.  I think that's a real sign that I should have tried harder.

On the other hand... my wife is beautiful and loving and amazing, and we have a perfect daughter.

I'm not doing so bad.

Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:04:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Linda. She crushed me. But...
I was such a pathetic little mess after she dumped me that someone I know fixed me up with her sister out of pity. The sister, Mary, is the sweetest, most loving person I've ever met. Beutiful, kind, exceedingly competent, everything you could ask for. We were married in a tiny little ceremony three years ago.

I still see Linda occasionally. She's an ER nurse at a hospital where I transport patients regularly. She mentioned last spring that she had broken up with the guy she had dumped me for, and in the same breath asked if I was happy in my relationship. I could honestly answer that I'm not only happy, but I'm happier than I knew I could be.

I am the luckist son of a bitch that I know.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 1:19:51 PM EDT
[#26]
Cindi Adler RUHS 1987.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 2:06:36 PM EDT
[#27]
I rememeber that girl like it was yesterday.

Can't say I miss her or regret anything though. It's life....and I'm not beyond the pain that shapes all of us. I was 17, and an entirely different guy then, as she's was a very different girl(I'm assuming).

I just started dating a girl recently, and honestly have never been more aware of my deep respect for someone who genuinly cares. Without that first broken heart, and one or two afterwards, I'm not sure that appreciation would be as strong as it is now.

I make every effort to be the best boyfriend I can be, without being a pushover. No reading the future, but I wont have any regrets.

It's kind of nice at this point to have leveled off as a human being and being able to take all that pain from the past experiences and flip it around. It comes back to you if you can just bury any bitterness or grief, and move on. It's come back to me in the form of being lucky enough to be with a great girl who has leveled off herself and shares the experience that only this point in life could afford either of us.

I never will forget the broken hearts, the few that really stung. It's what you do with that that shapes the future.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 3:38:50 PM EDT
[#28]
Did she break my heart? Not compared to what some of you other guys have gone through. But it was hard, and it changed my life.

I was totally incompetent with women before that. Maybe worse. I essentially ignored at least three girls who, in retrospect, were definetly into me. And this is without any effort whatsoever by myself to look for a girl. But all that changed with her. Right around junior year of HS. She was in a couple of my classes. I had no idea who she was, nobody I knew knew her. All I knew was that I wanted her, wanted her like I had never wanted a woman before. Of course, I had no idea what to do. I asked her to lunch. She accepted. I asked for her number, and I got it. I called her a few times, and we talked for a while. Then, I started to find out that she was heavy on drugs. Not just a little pot every now and then; there was that and acid and lots of alcohol and who knows what else. She was nuts about it too, she also had this born-again thing going and would declare she was quitting every Friday, but do it all anyways every weekend. Not that I ever went with her (or was ever invited). But I didn't care, I wanted her anyways. A little while later, she started telling me how she was into this other guy. That's when I knew I had to tell her how I felt. It took me a while, but eventually I did it. She wasn't interested, which I expected. Nothing else ever came of it. I have no idea what happened to her. Every now and then I think of her, and wonder what I would do if I saw her again.

It doesn't seem to mean much in the great scheme of things, but it was the beginning of my finally growing a pair and taking charge of my own life.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 4:11:33 PM EDT
[#29]
WOW!  I'm glad that I'm not the only one who's had their heart broke.....and I'm glad that you guys are just as much softies as me!  

We're all in good company here.  I'm sure telling our personal, tragic, heart wrenching stories makes us all better people in the long run.  We can't keep these things penned up or secret, somethings we just gotta tell over a few beers....and cry a few tears.

Think of the girl you lost tomorrow on Thanksgiving and give thanks that you had that one moment in time that you can look back and realize it for what it was......

I'm proud to be in the company of such honorable men.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 5:18:07 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I rememeber that girl like it was yesterday.

Can't say I miss her or regret anything though. It's life....and I'm not beyond the pain that shapes all of us. I was 17, and an entirely different guy then, as she's was a very different girl(I'm assuming).

I just started dating a girl recently, and honestly have never been more aware of my deep respect for someone who genuinly cares. [red]Without that first broken heart, and one or two afterwards, I'm not sure that appreciation would be as strong as it is now.[/red]

I make every effort to be the best boyfriend I can be, without being a pushover. No reading the future, but I wont have any regrets.

It's kind of nice at this point to have leveled off as a human being and being able to take all that pain from the past experiences and flip it around. It comes back to you if you can just bury any bitterness or grief, and move on. It's come back to me in the form of being lucky enough to be with a great girl who has leveled off herself and shares the experience that only this point in life could afford either of us.

I never will forget the broken hearts, the few that really stung. It's what you do with that that shapes the future.
View Quote

Bingo. We are the sum of our experiences, and if it were within my power to erase the bad things in my past, I wouldn't.
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:06:25 PM EDT
[#31]
My family moved around a lot, so I didn't have much opportunity to have girlfriends in high school, and when we sort of settled down I was too withdrawn to recognize that a girl was interested until she'd gotten bored and went off to bait someone else.

The girl I fell in love with was a 'friend of a friend'. I was 24 and she was 29. We did pretty well for a while, but she got close to her 30th birthday and kind of lost it. She had been married twice. Once to a decent guy who just wasn't ambitious enough, and the second time to an abusive slimebag. When we broke up, she went back to the abusive slimebag.

It was my first real relationship and I took it hard and didn't do very well for quite a while. The people I thought were my friends mostly avoided me and I learned who my real friends actually were. I'm proud to say that I had more than I realized.

The last time I saw her, she had a black eye and several bruises from her ex-husband's brand of affection. That's as close as I've ever come to taking another supposedly human being's life. I realized before I acted on my anger that it was her decision, and if she chose that hell it wasn't my place to do anything. Not only had she married the guy once, but she'd gone back after knowing what he was.

Of course that hasn't helped me any. For the first couple of years women avoided me like the plague. Then I refused to date because I wasn't going to pass on the pain that she had given me, and I was angry with women in general.

Now I date, but trust has to be earned. So far there hasn't been a woman who hasn't flaked out or played power games long enough for me to build any trust.

Fourteen years. It's a long time. I still wake up nights wanting someone to hold and be able to talk about how I feel with.

I've substituted food for the affection and intimacy that I haven't had. I still feel alone.

The Holidays are the worst. She bugged out before Christmas, but I'd bought her gifts. Someday I'm going to throw the damn things out, but I haven't had the heart yet.

Sigh.

Just what I needed, rn45.

I'm sorry to hear the others have had it bad, too.

-tachyon
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:27:33 PM EDT
[#32]
Had a lot of broken hearts, the suual sadness bt get over it kind, but in college there was this one girl, loved her so deeply, woudl do anythign for her, almost

Her parents ahted my religion (and hers) and pulled her away from me, hurt so bad cam e real close to there not being a TacticalPenguin

I still dream of her, I love her still, but time has numbed it to a softness, sorta
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#33]
... Maximum 31.5 grains of Hodgdons H110 for 325 grain bullet. Anymore and it's all brilliant muzzle flash. Not that's a bad thing if that's what you're going for!
Link Posted: 11/26/2003 11:28:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Guys,

This one is timely for me. I bumped into an old friend the other day who "had" to remind me of the girl that nearly destroyed me.  I try hard to forget her and the circumstances of our parting.  As I see some of you know, it can take a long time to reconcile things in your head.  Facts, faces, and voices fade but the hurt remains.  The holidays can suck, but it helps to see I'm not alone.  And nor are any of you.

Thanks guys, [wave]
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:31:02 AM EDT
[#35]
Anyone else have good music ruined by it?

Songs that I used to like and listened to with her I can't listen to anymore.  Or Weezers Christmas Song comes on the radio and breaks me down every year for Christmas.  That was the song that I thought would help me get over her seeing as how it happened a week or so before Christmas...
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:04:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

Not exactly. Good music (at least for me) can't be ruined by time, emotion (good or bad) or any other factor.

I can however pull out an album, play it, and not only taste, feel and (in the words of Ross Perot) "pass it through my lower intestine"/vividly remember every feeling, thought and emotion during those substantive periods in my life when that particular album was released. This, in part, is the reason I keep many CDs/albums that are not in any other sense worthy of retaining. They exist almost as a catalog of my life.

Link Posted: 11/27/2003 6:56:02 AM EDT
[#37]
Great thread, guys. Interesting reading.

I had my cardiac muscle forcefully removed by a girl I dated in high school. We had known each other for a long time, and started going out in our junior year. Things were great until early in our senior year, when she decided I no longer had a place in her social agenda, and I became expendable. I took her back to her parents' house one evening after dinner, and out of nowhere she dumped me like a sack of potatoes. I calmly removed the knife from my back and tried to reason with her, but her mind was made up. I was shellshocked for a while, but eventually I figured out what was going on and was able to put her behind me.

Epilogue:
This all happened about six years ago, and I've grown up since then. I've talked to her twice since high school, and the exchange was very friendly both times. It's not an experience I care to repeat, but as a result I gained wisdom, strength, and mental toughness that I never had before, and I thank her for that.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 7:33:40 AM EDT
[#38]
I was an adult when I got my heart ripped out and crapped upon.  She had blue eyes you could fall into and swim forever, she was witty and charming and a total vixen in bed.  We had tons in common.  We worked thru some tough times with kids and jobs. Once we both got good jobs and life was on track I asked if she would ever consider marrying me.  

She looked at me with her big blue eyes and said," What if I was married to you and someone I really liked came along?  I'd have to break your heart."

Let's just say it did not take another guy to finish ripping my friggin heart out.  That pretty much said it all.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:05:20 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
... Maximum 31.5 grains of Hodgdons H110 for 325 grain bullet. Anymore and it's all brilliant muzzle flash. Not that's a bad thing if that's what you're going for!
View Quote

... Oh crap! Have you ever put a response in the wrong thread? [LOLabove] LOL ...
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Songs that I used to like and listened to with her I can't listen to anymore.  Or Weezers Christmas Song comes on the radio and breaks me down every year for Christmas.  That was the song that I thought would help me get over her seeing as how it happened a week or so before Christmas...
View Quote

Well, I have an album full of pictures that I look at sometimes when I feel blue.....does that count?
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:13:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Oh man...

Why did I have to read this thread on Thanksgiving.

Nancy...

Senior Year High School...

That first innocent love is intense.  I am not sure it even was love, I think it was idolatry hehe.

sniff...

I played Charlie Brown in a musical in High School and she was Peppermint Patty. She was a star basketball player for our girls team and I remember all the sports, activities, homecoming, band, prom. I can't think about my senior year without her face there because we were always together.

On the day of my high school graduation, she wanted to talk to me afterwards and when I got there to a park, she was drunk with two of my friends and broke up with me.

Oh man...  Can't describe the feelings of betrayal.  Drove to a buddies house and cried all over his bed.  He thought I was going to blow my brains out.  That was May of 1984.

After being away from my hometown for the last 20 years, I came home with my wife and 7 year old and now have a great career.  She lives about 21 miles away and I hear from my friend who is a postmaster in that town that she comes in alot at the post office.  I know that it is a matter of time before we run into eachother. Wonder what it will be like?

Thankfully, my wife and I are in love so much now that when ever I have a dream about Nancy, I can talk to her about it and she understands.  She has her first love memories also.

patsue
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 10:39:13 AM EDT
[#42]
Her name is Jackie. We were 17 years old. At 18 she went to college, I didn't. I would visit on weekends.[naughty] Then one day she came home and acted "funny". I could see the writing on the wall, she had met someone else. (who didn't see THAT coming)? After, we still remained friends.
AB
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 12:50:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

I agree my friend! Personally I never liked salad! [BD] LOL  edited to add! I like summer better too.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 1:29:21 PM EDT
[#44]
You guys are fvucking pathetic!!!
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 4:42:13 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ahhh yes, nothing like making fun of an emotion you could never possibly understand, one day, when you quit looking at the lingerie section of the Sears catalog for all your dating fun, you will understand that even the most macho, biggest, strongest man, can feel the pain love brings....

One day you will feel that pain, once you learn to quit being such an Assclown
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:19:53 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote

Your inability to understand what this thread is about is simply evidence of a cheap hollow little life. I hope things get better for you someday.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 8:58:47 PM EDT
[#47]
About once a year I dream about my puppy love, it makes me wonder what could have been, but I am happy to say I would not change what I have for anything.
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:08:06 PM EDT
[#48]
Already had my legs shot out from under me so to speak, but the final nail in the coffin so to speak was a girl named Emily put me in a five month drunk and nearly a dirt nap....buddy of mine who died in a AF training accident later, kicked a Beretta copy out of my hands as I pulled the trigger....I still dont get hair on a little patch of the back of my head where that round clipped me. Now if I ever see her again I have to fvcking salute her....she's a 1stLt in some Engineer BN out of Ft.Carson....insult to injury...
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:36:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Never really let myself get close enough to anyone as to give them the oppertunity, so I'll toss in a 'missed oppertunity' thread...

At the time, i'm a Jr in HS... I'm the 'guy no one would miss', who's too busy chasing the allmighty dollar and counting days-to-graduation to worry about friends, love, etc... Most of my friends are from outside school, live about 10mi away, etc... I've got a female friend who I consider the 'open exception' to the 'too busy' rule (i.e. if she was interested, I'd find time...).

Suffice it to say that an extremely impressive (in more ways than one) young lady who I had known for a few years basically asked me out on the way home from school (we had the same walk home, and would occasionally talk for a few blocks), and I turned her down because I (doh) didn't feel we knew each other well enough to rise to the 'exception' level...

We stayed in touch through the end of HS and the first year or so of college... Then she found a BF (oddly, it took her 'till college. If you ever met this girl, she fits the 'assumed-taken' category quite well), and I haven't seen her since...

The other girl and I are still friends, but no more. She never showed the requisite interest... That one was the closest to the original question that I got... Still too busy, too poor, & to eager to leave the state to get attached to anyone...
Link Posted: 11/27/2003 9:54:06 PM EDT
[#50]
Speaking to her on the phone as I type, 20 years after the fact.[;)]

[WAVE]  Hi, SKCK![KISS][BANANA][BANANA][BANANA]

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top