Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:12:59 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I would never be offended if someone called me a "honkey" or a "cracker".
Anyone who speaks that way is a low class idiot, who is not in a "position" to offend me.

Only people with inferiority complexes are so easily offended.
There's too big a rush to claim victim status.
It's as though some white people WANT there to be a bad word for them, as well.

Think about it.
There are many places on earth that have words that are supposed to be anti-american "slurs".
I wear them as a badge of honor.

Call a Pakistani a 'wog", and it'll offend him to his core, and bring the memories of humiliation and colonialism.
What can he call an American in return, that would cause such pain?
There is no word.

America Rules!

Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:15:01 PM EDT
[#2]
IMHO, being a "nigger" is not about race, it's about ATTITUDE!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:26:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Just when you think the boards are going good . Another "Bubba" falls of the pick-up truck and starts trolling. I will tell you why the alot of todays white youth can use "nigga" and get away with it and why you cany use "nigger" and do the same. Today rap is mainstream and dominates all aspects of the music world. The slang "nigga" derived out of the scene and is used freely by both black,hispanic, and white youth these days. You can use that term all day long and get away with it.But black people can tell when you mean it  for  derogatory purposes. When you put the "r" on the end of it,the word takes a whole new meaning. Usually it used in the context of that.those and a "nigger' did this or that to me. I think you know the diffence. Usually when a white person uses the "N" word is is usually the word that got him in trouble in the first place. I have seen it used freely after an ass kicking, or when your girl split for a black guy or now a "Wigger..........lol. Listen guy Im on my way back across the big water to Iraq again (3rd tour). I guarantee if any of use heard anyone of any race talkin shit. We would stomp a mudhole in your ass. Mr Bennie and his friends dont give a f&^k what color and american is when they try to kill ya,an arab american born in the states from Iraq. Just got killed twenty miles from his grandfathers hometown. So stop posting these stupid ass "Troll baiting" post.

From a White guy

[
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:33:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I thought this was a firearm website?

Edited to add: Please lock this thread
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:38:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I thought this was a firearm website?

Edited to add: Please lock this thread

Don't  you dare start that BS with me. You must be new around here. Now what is the title of the forum?
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:40:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Just ton straighten some stuff out....

I have no problem with people calling me a n****r, And I have no problem with calling people n****rs (altough I rarely do). But the fact that I can't say it and they can pisses me of.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:43:19 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

+1

Either way, I don't think it's appropriate to verbalize.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 4:46:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

+2 I have several black friends, but its the lazy, FU because your white additude that I hate.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#9]
1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top