Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 154
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 9:43:42 AM EDT
[#1]

Signs The World Is Coming To An End: “Trayvoning” Trend Sweeping Facebook

Man, oh man, some people are truly heartless. There is a new fad, similar to “planking” that has people emulating the death of murdered Florida teen, Trayvon Martin. Photos have surfaced online of people lying on the ground with hoodies on, as if they were dead, holding a can of iced tea and a pack of Skittles, mocking the death of the teen who was shot dead by a neighborhood watchmen.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/05/23/signs-the-world-is-coming-to-an-end-trayvoning-trend-sweeping-facebook/
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 9:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence…

This update, like several before it, does not stand alone.  To truly understand the depth of the research and background it is important to have first read Update #26 Part 1.  This Part 2 builds on the previous presentation of Trayvon Martin’s lifestyle choices and drug use connections.

This update is a creation of Treeper “Dedicated Dad“, who deserves full credit for investing numerous hours researching, learning, understanding and fitting the disconnected puzzle pieces together.   What we outline here was right in front of our face the whole time.  Yet we looked past it because we were in a position of ignorance about what we were looking at.  We just didn’t know.     Now however, it all comes together:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/

After reading the article I got a question. Watching the 7-11 tape the clerk points briefly over his shoulder. Is it possible Travon was asking if they had cough syrup or where a pharmacy was and the clerk is motioning where to look?
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 9:51:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

http://allhiphop.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/trayvoning.jpg?w=620

Man, oh man, some people are truly heartless. There is a new fad, similar to “planking” that has people emulating the death of murdered Florida teen, Trayvon Martin. Photos have surfaced online of people lying on the ground with hoodies on, as if they were dead, holding a can of iced tea and a pack of Skittles, mocking the death of the teen who was shot dead by a neighborhood watchmen.

http://allhiphop.com/2012/05/23/signs-the-world-is-coming-to-an-end-trayvoning-trend-sweeping-facebook/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 9:55:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 10:31:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 10:49:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Welcome to last month.
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:01:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:04:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zimmerman got his ass kicked for his troubles and then killed someone plain and simple because he was getting his ass kicked.  He wanted the attention being a mall cop type in the neighborhood.  He made the worst decision of his life in a confrontation when there didn't have to be one and wound up shooting someone over it.  This is not a ccw'er defending his person from being attacked.

Please take ETH out of your avatar pic if you're going to post shite like that.  You're bringing down Iron Maiden's stock as the "thinking man's metal band."

PFFFFFT.

I drive a Honda Odyssey, the "car enthusiast's minivan."

First the mismatched socks then the revelations you were just a BFE lawyer and not some high priced city attorney and now you drop the bomb that you drive a minivan . Damn I am crushed dude.

I had imagined you as Al Pacino in Devils Advocate.  

I'm so disappointed

Sorry I'm not a 5'1" swarthy male prone to theatrical outbursts.

Just a regular small town lawyer with good taste in shoes who occasionally gets dressed and goes to the office when the rest of the house is sleeping.

Oh, I have a minivan because I have two spawn.  Awesomely practical vehicle.  If it helps, it does have leather seats.

Also, the late model import minivan is invisible to all law enforcement.   True fact.

I'm the quintessential gray man.

Try and spin that shit however you like.

ETA: I didnt mean short btw. I mean cunning and ruthless.
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:29:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Update #26 Part 2 – Trayvon Martin Shooting – A year of drug use culminates in predictable violence…

This update, like several before it, does not stand alone.  To truly understand the depth of the research and background it is important to have first read Update #26 Part 1.  This Part 2 builds on the previous presentation of Trayvon Martin’s lifestyle choices and drug use connections.

This update is a creation of Treeper "Dedicated Dad", who deserves full credit for investing numerous hours researching, learning, understanding and fitting the disconnected puzzle pieces together.   What we outline here was right in front of our face the whole time.  Yet we looked past it because we were in a position of ignorance about what we were looking at.  We just didn’t know.     Now however, it all comes together:

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2012/05/24/update-26-part-2-trayvon-martin-shooting-a-year-of-drug-use-culminates-in-predictable-violence/
This is the same guy who was ranting about the Martin's parents' attorneys being disbarred and a long and convuluted something or other about martin's supposed girlfriend. I suspect prior to this shooting he spent a lot of time writing names on his walls under the heading "Bildebergers" and then he connected them all with string and pins

I was looking around his blog and thought the survival page looked good but then it just ended before anything useful

Should we take your ridicule as a sign that you cannot repudiate any of the facts he has stated about trey trey's likely drug use?

I'm really starting to wonder if the ME tested martin for this DXM, it seems unlikely.
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:47:58 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 11:55:35 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Quoted:

This update is a creation of Treeper "Dedicated Dad", who deserves full credit for investing numerous hours researching, learning, understanding and fitting the disconnected puzzle pieces together.   What we outline here was right in front of our face the whole time.  Yet we looked past it because we were in a position of ignorance about what we were looking at.  We just didn’t know.     Now however, it all comes together:

This is the same guy who was ranting about the Martin's parents' attorneys being disbarred and a long and convuluted something or other about martin's supposed girlfriend. I suspect prior to this shooting he spent a lot of time writing names on his walls under the heading "Bildebergers" and then he connected them all with string and pins

I was looking around his blog and thought the survival page looked good but then it just ended before anything useful

Isn't that a tactic describe in Saul Alinsky's book?  Berate and discredit the messenger with insults instead of actually discussing the information presented as to whether it's factual or not?

Forget about the "bildebergers".....is the information presented plausible?  Does it help shed light on what happened or to the state of mind of TM or ZM?  I'd say while it certainly may not be admissible in court, it is enlightening.

Link Posted: 5/24/2012 6:52:26 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Isn't that a tactic describe in Saul Alinsky's book?  Berate and discredit the messenger with insults instead of actually discussing the information presented as to whether it's factual or not?

Forget about the "bildebergers".....is the information presented plausible?  Does it help shed light on what happened or to the state of mind of TM or ZM?  I'd say while it certainly may not be admissible in court, it is enlightening.

These are the types of folk who insist that Obama is really a conservative, up is down, black is white, etc......no amount of actual facts can sway them.

Zimmerman won't even go to trial I'm betting.  Thanks to Arizona Watermelon Sizzurp.
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:04:03 PM EDT
[#15]

ZIMMERMAN MADE SELF-INCRIMINATING STATEMENTS

Neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman made statements to police that help establish his guilt in the second-degree murder case against him for killing unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, prosecutors said in a court filing on Thursday.

The claim came in a motion by prosecutors to keep some of Zimmerman's statements under seal pending his trial...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE84O00020120525
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:20:07 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Neighborhood watch captain George Zimmerman made statements to police that help establish his guilt in the second-degree murder case against him for killing unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin, prosecutors said in a court filing on Thursday.

The claim came in a motion by prosecutors to keep some of Zimmerman's statements under seal pending his trial...

http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/05/25/us-usa-florida-shooting-idUSBRE84O00020120525

These would be the statements he made after being severely beaten and having his skull bashed into the concrete multiple times?
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:25:15 PM EDT
[#17]
Breaking news:

Zimmerman atty, O'Mara, asks Corey what she's doing pursuing murder 2 without sufficient elements in Affidavit of PC. Corey punches O'Mara in face.*

* Satire.

Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:30:01 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Just a regular small town lawyer with good taste in shoes who occasionally gets dressed and goes to the office when the rest of the house is sleeping.

Oh, I have a minivan because I have two spawn.  Awesomely practical vehicle.  If it helps, it does have leather seats.  

Also, the late model import minivan is invisible to all law enforcement.   True fact.

Is there any other kind?  Stop being pleonastic.

Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:38:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

On my college campus today, there was several black college students doing that  and they were protesting the "racial injustice of unjust murders of black youth in America"
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:47:44 PM EDT
[#20]
I've had search warrants sealed in ongoing cases. I'm just wondering why the court would seal statements made by the defendant. It's not as though he doesn't know what he said. Can someone see a reason to seal statements that the defendant knows he made?
Link Posted: 5/24/2012 8:55:32 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I've had search warrants sealed in ongoing cases. I'm just wondering why the court would seal statements made by the defendant. It's not as though he doesn't know what he said. Can someone see a reason to seal statements that the defendant knows he made?

Not a lawyer just a guess. They do not want the statements tried in the court of public opinion.

Link Posted: 5/24/2012 9:18:55 PM EDT
[#22]
If he does not end up taking the stand his statements will never be used.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 2:58:20 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 3:02:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Thank you, thank you, thank you Dictionary.com.  Thank you.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 5:20:47 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's just redundant.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 5:23:23 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 6:39:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes.

There are "assumed facts" in many a math or logic problem.   Those assumed facts may or may not be true, but they are assumed true for the sake of analysis.

An example is this thread's subject.  We have a set of assumed facts about this case that we are all discussing.  However, they will always be assumed facts because we have no objective way to see what happened between GZ and TM.

Assumed facts are  distinguishable from "true facts" which are immutable.  So confident am I in my minivan's invisibility to law enforcement, I am calling that statement a "true fact."  Granted, I may be engaging in a bit of hyperbole for the sake of humor, which I hope you can forgive.

Oh....
Lawyer humor....

Ha...
Ha ha...

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 6:49:33 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

These would be the statements he made after being severely beaten and having his skull bashed into the concrete multiple times?

"Defendant (Zimmerman) has provided law enforcement with numerous statements, some of which are contradictory, and are inconsistent with the physical evidence and statements of witnesses,"

Inconsistent with the statements of which witnesses?? Oh yeah, the ear witness who just knows it was the "little boy" crying for help. Zimmerman's statement is at odds with that witness because he said he was pleading for help. His statements are inconsistent with the physical evidence? The physical evidence I've seen shows Martin assaulted Zimmerman and beat the shit out of him, so is Zimmerman saying that didn't happen?

Lets not forget to mention the prosecutors witholding all this "evidence" they supposedly have is highly unethical.

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 6:58:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
At this point, I think the ONLY things Corey really has in her pocket that nobody has a hint of are Zimmerman's statements and his walk-thru with police.

Quoted:

Before I show my shocked face is there a reason they would hold back some for release at a layer date? Why not just drop the entire thing and force omara to read it all at once?

She might have some damning evidence she wants to drop at the right time.

She can't dick about during discovery. Good way to get evidence excluded.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 7:33:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I sure don't understand it, but this is from gzlegalcase.com:

We agree with the State’s decision to attend to this discovery in a methodical, protected way.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 7:50:57 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Kind of hard to believe he made some damning statement at the time and there was this much dithering over whether to charge him. I suppose it could have been something he said later but that seems less likely.

that was what i was thinking. If he had said something to incriminate him self the DA at that time would have pressed those charges and avoided all of this. I think Corey is holding back to give the illusion that there is something in there to further speculation. Just like everything she has done up to this point its all smoke and mirrors.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 7:51:28 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I sure don't understand it, but this is from gzlegalcase.com:

We agree with the State’s decision to attend to this discovery in a methodical, protected way.

I would do the same if I saw the prosecutor's witnesses changing stories - the witnesses keep giving George gifts.  And the longer these witnesses wait, the itchier someone's going to be to sell their story and start the talk show circuit.

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:22:12 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Zimmerman got his ass kicked for his troubles and then killed someone plain and simple because he was getting his ass kicked.  He wanted the attention being a mall cop type in the neighborhood.  He made the worst decision of his life in a confrontation when there didn't have to be one and wound up shooting someone over it.  This is not a ccw'er defending his person from being attacked.

Please take ETH out of your avatar pic if you're going to post shite like that.  You're bringing down Iron Maiden's stock as the "thinking man's metal band."

PFFFFFT.

First the mismatched socks then the revelations you were just a BFE lawyer and not some high priced city attorney and now you drop the bomb that you drive a minivan . Damn I am crushed dude.

I'm so disappointed

A man in a minivan is only half a man.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:25:36 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:32:46 AM EDT
[#37]
The Orlando Sentinel includes this amusing detail about the state's motion:

Also mentioned are "tests" performed by police on Zimmerman that de la Rionda argues may not be admissible...

From the filing, we are very probably reading about the voice stress test Zimmerman allegedly took and passed. It almost looks as if the prosecutor is worried about his ability to secure an unfair trial.

http://justoneminute.typepad.com/main/2012/05/some-zimmerman-maneuvering.html
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

PFFFFFT.

I'm so disappointed

A man in a minivan is only half a a mini-man.

Adjusted.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:38:53 AM EDT
[#39]

From comments:
It should be" train these boys to be live in fathers in the home day" and "not get girls pregnant that you are not going to marry day".
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:39:19 AM EDT
[#40]

lessons include cultural awareness and:
- grading marijuanna to maximize profits

- introductory jewery appraisal

- breaking in and entry made easy

- pharmacology of codeine made simple
and with special guest speaker and demonstrations of 30 DXM cocktails for dummies

Note: the above is considered satire, and, as such, under the new media definition, protected speach that does not demean, slander, or discriminate agains any race, age, gender or cultural identity  

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 9:01:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

The prosecutors have lied before so until the evidence comes out I'm not putting any weight behind this.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 9:09:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

From comments:
It should be" train these boys to be live in fathers in the home day" and "not get girls pregnant that you are not going to marry day".

What is that, pig-ebonics?
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 9:32:13 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

From comments:

What is that, pig-ebonics?

The grammar and structure was poor but I got the message.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 10:31:57 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The prosecutors have lied before so until the evidence comes out I'm not putting any weight behind this.

He would have far fewer troubles at this point in his life if he had shut up and let a lawyer do his talking.  I posted a reply in a thread about this article, that I'm sure will be locked, so I came here to bump it and say this.

Never, ever talk to the police.
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pretty much all the evidence that has come out points to self defense. Are they saying he stated it wasn't self defense?

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 12:47:17 PM EDT
[#46]
In being questioned by the police and giving honest answers I can see GZ, who in his own mind knows it was self defense and is cooperating with police, saying things that might later make him sound guilt from a prosecutor's point of view.

A Hypothetical question and response.

Police, "Shooting someone isn't as easy as you thought it would be is it?

GZ, " No, I wish I never would of got out of my car and started following the boy."

Prosecutor interpretation: GZ had thought about killing before and was stalking Trayvon.
This is why you don't talk to cops!

This is kind of like trying to answer the " do you still beat your wife" question.

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 12:54:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Pretty much all the evidence that has come out points to self defense. Are they saying he stated it wasn't self defense?  

State of mind thingy maybe?

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 12:55:30 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:

How do you figure?  

Kind of hard to believe he made some damning statement at the time and there was this much dithering over whether to charge him. I suppose it could have been something he said later but that seems less likely.

I'm thinking statements he made before the incident.
Emails, texts, comments on blogs, forums...
Link Posted: 5/25/2012 7:57:33 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The car enthusiast's minivan

Hey now.......

My wife calls her 2011 Odyssey a sports car with seating for 8.......

Link Posted: 5/25/2012 8:02:45 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Hm, they refer to text messages, and emails gathered from his computer.
Wonder if it's off the cuff comments like so many here give nary a thought to posting?

Seems like a really good reason to think before putting anything on the internet.
Page / 154
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top