BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:56:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
How many things do we really, normally talk about? Which threads are almost always going to "draw a crowd"?

Here's a couple-

1. Anything Libertarian
2. Walmart
3. I'm getting divorced
4. X pistol sucks ass
5. Secession
6. The Gop NEEDS to....
7. We should shoot/deport any immigrants
8. This particular criminal is A. Not surprising and B. Needs killing
9. .....Add your own.......

10. Ron Paul
11. Ron Paul
12. & Rand Paul
13. Glenn Beck
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:57:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Never spent time in the tech forums?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#3]
CONTEST...Win free shit inside
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:01:06 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Never spent time in the tech forums?

A fair amount. Quite a bit in the Survival forums actually. There is PLENTY of good knowledge here. But I think we talk about the same goofy things quite a bit too. Some threads are like fly paper 'round here......
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:01:47 AM EDT
[#5]
Lady Gaga
Katy Perry
should my wife get implants
Oh Hai Guyz new girl threads
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:02:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

CAS Threads

We all agree that the Air Force sux, see above

Blaze.com articles

Those are all posted by the same guy.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:09:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:
CAS Threads

We all agree that the Air Force sux, see above

Blaze.com articles

Those are all posted by the same guy.  

How dare you
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:12:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Another one occurs to me-

Company X is price gouging and we all should boycott them.......
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:14:35 AM EDT
[#9]
1) Abortion

2) Any thread that provides an opportunity - real, contrived, or imagined - to call a woman a whore, bitch, slut, cunt, skank, etc.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:17:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
1) Abortion

2) Any thread that provides an opportunity - real, contrived, or imagined - to call a woman a whore, bitch, slut, cunt, skank, etc.

I  WE love it when you talk that way....
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:19:31 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Abortion

Reporting to womens rights/ activist groups

ARF will be trolled hard

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:23:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Abortion

I'm glad; I do aim to please.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:15:59 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
1) Abortion

Jane, stop being such a catty whore, bitch, slut, cunt, skank, etc.

OK, that wasn't nearly as cathartic as I imagined it would be.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:18:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Abortion

I don't get the same "vibe" when YOU say it.....
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:20:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Need moar Peak Twinkies threads
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:34:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Abortion

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:40:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Abortion

I don't get the same "vibe" when YOU say it.....

My delivery is pretty lame.

My pimp hand rolls at -4. FTL.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:41:14 PM EDT
[#18]
A certain person from "America's Hat"  bash the USA threads.

Funny how they seldom go the way he wants.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:41:49 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

A certain person from "America's Hat"  bash the USA threads.

Funny how they seldom go the way he wants.

You know he's gone, right?

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:38:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Needs more "anyone who isn't just like me is a statist/liberal/moby" slap fight...

That's usually not the topic but what so many threads degenerate to. It certainly is part and parcel of the "experience" though......

If we're going to go that way, how about the ever popular, "if you don't think my goldbug, conspiracy theory wackjob, protectionist, faux 'free market' lunatic fringe candidate is the uber-ist messianic saviour of all time you obviously hate freedom" threads.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 2:46:17 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Needs more "anyone who isn't just like me is a statist/liberal/moby" slap fight...

That's usually not the topic but what so many threads degenerate to. It certainly is part and parcel of the "experience" though......

If we're going to go that way, how about the ever popular, "if you don't think my goldbug, conspiracy theory wackjob, protectionist, faux 'free market' lunatic fringe candidate is the uber-ist messianic saviour of all time you obviously hate freedom" threads.

Once again, a Ron Paul hater drags him into an unrelated thread.  If you people would just shut up about the man, he'd go away.  He's never running for any office again, and he'll be dead in a few years.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:11:35 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Once again, a Ron Paul hater drags him into an unrelated thread.  If you people would just shut up about the man, he'd go away.  He's never running for any office again, and he'll be dead in a few years.

Are you denying its a common ARFCOM meme?

You're lying if you are.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:22:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
1) Abortion

Aw, come on Jane. I offerred to hold your purse and coat while you beat that skanky , slut ass, bitch's ass. And then offered to buy you a beer and a steak and then perjure myself to keep you of trouble and even hinted at a marriage proposal. Can I at least get props for all that?
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 3:27:34 PM EDT
[#24]
The Official Annual Arfcom Water Witchin' Shitfest

and

"Boring Thread NOW WITH PG 1 EPIC DERAIL"
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 4:12:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:
1) Abortion

Aw, come on Jane. I offerred to hold your purse and coat while you beat that skanky , slut ass, bitch's ass. And then offered to buy you a beer and a steak and then perjure myself to keep you of trouble and even hinted at a marriage proposal. Can I at least get props for all that?

Well, punkin, there was nothing in 2) that implied universality.  Besides, you wouldn't have had to perjure yourself.  I would have just gotten in her bubble and kept pushing until she started it.  

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 7:00:32 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you denying its a common ARFCOM meme?

You're lying if you are.

Why else would I have said "once again?"

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top