BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:26:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess the question now is, what will come of this??? Replay the Pats/Colts game, fine, big hoopla then die out???
View Quote

The Pats will fire that slacker ball boy who only deflated 11 of the 12 balls on the sideline during the game. 11. Lazy fucker.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:28:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Missed the game, how close was the final score?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:29:14 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Wouldn't that mean the Colts cheated as well?
View Quote
That's what I'm thinking. It's not like the QB takes the field with his own ball.

Oh, and GO HAWKS!
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:29:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:30:46 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That is really irrelevant if they did in fact cheat.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wouldn't have really made that much of a difference. The Colts suck.

GO PATS!

That is really irrelevant if they did in fact cheat.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:39:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Here is how ridiculous is is getting

Report: Ravens had concerns about kicking balls at New England

With the Patriots under investigation for using deflated balls in a blowout win over the Colts, another vague — and far more confusing — accusation of ball deflation has emerged.

According to Jason La Canfora of CBS, “[s]ome of the Baltimore Ravens believe kicking balls used in their playoff game at New England were slightly under-inflated.”  La Canfora also writes that “sources said some on Baltimore’s sideline believed there may have been irregularities with the kicking balls,” and that because “Baltimore’s kicking and punting units were not getting their normal depth and distance, and some believed the balls they were using may have been deflated.”

View Quote

Of course, the LEAGUE supplies new-in-box kicking balls direct from the manufacturer, and BOTH teams use the same kicking balls controlled by the league officials, and the Pats have zero access to them.

First it was "But dey useded teh new formationses and beated us waaaaaaa!!!" and now it's "Yeah! The kicking balls wuz teh defwateded waaaaaa!!!!"

The Ravens should be embarrassed
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#7]
So, will they give the game to the Colts? That will make for a good Super Bowl. They should have something happen to them but what?
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:43:39 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

So, will they give the game to the Colts? That will make for a good Super Bowl. They should have something happen to them but what?
View Quote

There will be a meaningless fine and a sternly-worded letter from the league office.  That's about it.

Link Posted: 1/21/2015 9:46:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I'm still going with the probablility that the officials who checkthe balls before, during, and after the games basically let the balls through and mark them as "OK", as long as they ain't totally funky and messed up. Every QB has their own preference - over-inflated, under-inflated, right in the middle inflated, beat to shit, brand new, etc, and as long as the ball isn't too effed up, let 'em play. I'm basing this on things other team players - Packers, Giants, etc - have been quoted in the media as saying in recent years.

I'm betting the NFL is pissed to learn this is happening. But, because it's the Pats, it's a BIG FREAKIN DEAL.
View Quote
I hear ya, but then again, if they deflated them after they were approved, that'd be cheating regardless of who is doing it.  They should face a punishment and fine.

Anyway, go Pats!  
Link Posted: 1/21/2015 10:14:02 AM EDT
[#10]
That's entertainment!

You guys should have moved on to chili recipes and who has the deals on new team shirts for the BIG GAME by now
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top