Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I am still suprised to hear of people that follow him.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:02:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Y'all gotta remember, this is the same nutball that believes that black aliens are going to come rule the Earth in their giant Space Wheels, and that white people are the result of an ancient genetic experiment gone wrong.

gone wrong?

we seem to have done ok

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:21:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:26:44 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"The Klan with a Tan"

Damn, Thought you meant Cav_Vet was out with the black klan, stirring shit over on stormfront again !

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:26:48 PM EDT
[#5]

"The Klan with a Tan"

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:27:03 PM EDT
[#6]
Remember groups like that arent racists, but if you dont support ehat they say and giving jobs based on race first, then skill you are a racist.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:28:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Damn, Thought you meant Cav_Vet was out with the black klan, stirring shit over on stormfront again !

Again?! Damn, I miss all the fun!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:29:39 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
These facts are undeniable.  

It seems circumstantial to me.  Race has zip, zero, nada, to do with it.  

Take 100 white or European or Asian children, exchange them with 100 Ethiopians, and let me know how their success turns out by the age of 30.

Genetics do play a role in determining their social prominence, yes.  But I submit for evidence children of Condoleeza Rice, Colin Powell, et al as a defense to the prosecution.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:42:36 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I was gonna say...

<snip out racist gobbledy-gook>

You will find that as the country ranks higher by those measurable factors of civilization, the more
likely the country is to be dominated by either Caucasians or Asians.

Just being really, really honest.    I state these things as facts, and without pride or arrogance.  Just pointing out the truth, though it may not sit well with everyone.

CJ

How can you post that, and claim you're NOT a racist ?  

There have been MANY prominant scientists, inventors, engineers, whomever, that were black, and still are....

That was seriously one of the most ill-contrived, ignorant things I've ever seen posted here.....

You really need to study your history some, before spitting out that kind of garbage.....

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:59:28 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
I notice there is no original link, and Google isnt finding this story anywhere.

While I dont like Farrakhan, its for totally different reasons than are listed in this thread or normally spoken. And we all know Newsmax is as Fair and Balanced as CNN. They are agenda driven.  

I watched the Million Man March, from beginning to end, heard every word he said, from beginning to end, and when it was over, turned to mainstream media. The had him saying everything under the sun but what he really said.

Dont be a bandwagon sheep.

How's this for a link?

www.finalcall.com/artman/publish/article_1725.shtml
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:00:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Uh, George Washington Carver was a great man.  There are many, many great black inventors.  

The "Clan with a tan" is a great euphamism.  Thanks.  Now you must go to the AZ/NM hometown, and stay there for a week in timeout...

Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:12:19 PM EDT
[#12]
"Klan with a Tan"

I'm waiting for the lock on thread and thread starter.  
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:19:28 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
A republic is a representative democracy.  We vote on issues through elected representatives.

Farrakhan is a lunatic.  The only reason the press has not called him what he really is, is that they are little cowards afraid of being labeled racists.

They put politically correct ahead of morally right.

The only thing saving the world from Farrakhan is that he will eventually die.

Samo-samo for Jesse Jackson.

agreed
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:20:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 8:26:08 PM EDT
[#15]
BTW, comparing the Ku Klux Klan to the Nation of Islam is not a precise analogy. While they are both hate groups, the KKK is a supremacist group, while the NOI is a separatist group.

www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:31:33 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Not to be too dramatic about it, but most of the inventions that changed the world are the product of a race that seems to have become dominant in Europe several thousand years ago, and spread rapidly in all directions. They were what we would now loosely define as the Caucasian race. Light skinned people distinctly different in physical characteristics from the rest of the people on the planet at the time.

Would you also agree that since guns are used in many violent crimes, that they are a leading cause of those violent crimes?    Of course not, because correlation does not equal causation.      

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:17:09 AM EDT
[#17]
what's wrong with the klan
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:26:48 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Skin color and religion have shit to do with these radical idealisms.  Represent the story as it is - radicals - not someone of a specific color or religion.

Radicals with a tan?...not quite as funny.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:26:51 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Why hasn't he died yet?

Because it's illegal to shoot some people....

[sigh]  yeah....

Its only illegal if you get caught.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:37:04 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

CM,

While it is perfectly reasonable to draw that conclusion, I must submit that the conclusion cannot be proven.

In our history, it was the Europeans who managed to break out of their area of the globe and really impact others. While the Chinese may have invented the compass a few hundred years before the Europeans (or however long it was), the fact remains that it was the Europeans who wrapped numbers around it, bolted it to a ship, and put out to sea.

As such, the experiment is tainted. The only way to prove your thesis is to generate multiple worlds where the different races each get a chance to break out, and then see the results.

Now, all that having been said, there is ZERO doubt that some races have dealt with being oppressed at one time or another better than others, and even then that is a function of short-sited opportunistic assholes like Jackson, Sharpton, Farakhan, et al.

Your conclusion is based on incomplete data that cannot be proven. Just an observation.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
BTW, comparing the Ku Klux Klan to the Nation of Islam is not a precise analogy. While they are both hate groups, the KKK is a supremacist group, while the NOI is a separatist group.

www.splcenter.org/intel/map/hate.jsp

First off, I'm comparing the NOI to the KKK, not the other way around.

Second, if you think that the NOI isn't a supremacist group, then you obviously have never heard one of Calypso Louie's diatribes against whites, and how we are all inferior to the pure black race, blah, blah, blah.

"Klan with a Tan" is, IMO, a PERFECT description for them.

I only wish I could take credit for having come up with it. I first heard it in the early 90's when a BLACK man called the Rush Limbaugh show and called it "The KLAN with a TAN" (with a gusto that Chris Rock would envy). I practically fell out of my chair laughing, and I've used it ever since.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top