BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 1:21:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Oh by the way, we still need to get together on a range in Mobile sometime, I should be down there sometime near the end of the summer.  Bring some of your 'toys' (including that USP-Compact!) that you might be willing to let me try out, and I'll go buy a few boxes of .40 [;)]
View Quote

That's cool by me.  Maybe we can get some of the other board members in this area to come too.  I've been wanting to meet a few of them for a while.

USPC40

-------------------------------------------------
[B][BLUE]NRA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.nra.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]GOA Life Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.gunowners.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAF Member[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.saf.org[/URL]
[B][BLUE]SAS Supporter[/BLUE][/B] - [URL]www.sas-aim.org[/URL]

[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/USPC40/alabamaflag.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 3:48:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Has anyone handled the TZ99 that Aim has for $270 with two 15 rounders?  It's a 226 clone made in South Africa on Yugoslav tooling.  If you want a 226 and are on a budget, it might be worth looking at.

[url]http://aimsurplus.com/acatalog/AIM_Pistols_4.html[/url]

Link Posted: 7/18/2001 4:06:44 AM EDT
[#3]
AS another carrying Jew, I'll put in my two cents:
Rule #1, be armed. To that end I start with my .32 Beretta Tomcat, almost undectable and concealable anywhere.
Moving up, I own a marverlous Walther p88 Compact, which shoots straighter than straight, has preban 14+1 9mm load, and ergonomically is awsome in my hand.
Next, I have gone Israeli, and purchased a Baby Eagle(or UZI) 40 S&W compact, night sight polymer lightweight, cheap good shoorin' semi-auto.It was 329 plus change at CDNN.
Rest of the Home /Life defense Remington pump home defense model, AR 15, Galil Hadar .308, and plenty of Ammo. Good luck.
Link Posted: 7/18/2001 6:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I'll put my .002 in,Take a look at a CZ-75/85 in 9mm or.40 cal, these are well made, accurate, reliable, decent triggers,CZ also offer compact models,different finishes,and best of all, the price won't break the bank, most models can be had new for under$400.00,quality-wise I'd put them up against anybodys semi-auto,These are probably one of the most underated bargins on the pistol market today!! What more can you ask for??
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top