Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:53:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Season 4 will focus more on dealing with the walkers.

So you titty babies should get your gore.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:01:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's terrible. Season two was the best. Season three was a death spiral into full retard.

This.

In before some dinguses chime and tell us that any alteration to the show in any way would somehow have turned the show into a "shoot up em show with no substance" http://

Season 3 had only a few worthwhile moments. The zombies, who were supposed to be a big deal, are barely a source of danger for the survivors. The characters are looking inept again.
There was way too much stupid crying and "oh come on." moments.
The parts of this whole season worth watching, if condensed, would literally have fit in a single episode. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't caught up on it, but really, it would all fit within an hour. Game of Thrones? Christ they're up against time constraints as is, 1 hour is barely enough, there's next to no filler in that show. Meanwhile this season of walking dead? We just sat through an entire season for a few minutes per episode of worthwhile movement in the story or action.

I actually found myself disengaged from the story for just about the entire season. Who cares what happens next? Why should we care what happens next? That's really gotten lost in this show.
Yes, I'm happy to see a zombie show on TV, a good one. In that aspect it's like pizza. Pizza is good because it is cheese and sauce and bread, it tastes good. But this is not a good pizza, it's been left out, the toppings are subpar, and it's disappointing considering how good it used to be.

Zombies SHOULD barely be a source of danger for anyone who has survived more than a year. They are slow, stupid, can't use weapons... unless you suddenly find yourself surrounded by them (which can be avoided by being aware of your surroundings and finding a fortified position to rest), they are completely manageable.

It's exactly how I would think a zombie apocalypse would play out... lots killed by zombies at first, then they become a part of the landscape you deal with... but human nature is the most dangerous. People will do what people do... which is grab power and kill. And people can think.

I only agree with some of your thoughts there on the zombie-style protracted SHTF, but to excuse the crappyness of the show misses the point.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:03:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Quoted:

It's one of the best thought provoking action-dramas to ever hit the small screen,

No way.

I find it entertaining, but it's not particularly well written or profound.

Not even close to being of the same caliber as The Wire, Breaking Bad, or even The Shield.

This, and I cannot believe I missed that quote.

Christ, it makes me want to flip into "RedLetterMedia" Mode.

"You know I could spend about 10 hours talking about just how false that quote is...
but I'm going to try to do it in 9.

Number 1: The walking dead season 3 turns the show into a bad soap opera, that occasionally has zombie extras show up."
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:06:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Writing has been crap for the past two seasons pretty much, and the muzzle crowns on all the guns in the show must be chewed up real good because no one can hit anything unless its with a pistol and someone had the beat on them already. Just watch Game of thrones, its much better with ample nudity, female that is of course.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:12:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Big fan of the show, but less so since it came back from the mid season break.

The gun errors don't bug me, I am used to that from tv and movies, but the pace is slowing, and the Lori ghost stuff was just sort of dumb.

Maybe next year.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:14:07 AM EDT
[#6]
I love the show and watch it regularly, but the last three episodes this season sucked.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:18:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
All yours, whiners.  If you have constructive criticism of the show, please feel free to continue posting in the Walking Dead thread.

If all you want to do is whine about the show, here's your thread.

Might want to put a spoiler alert in the title.

Some people havent watched it yet.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:20:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Andrea should have died sooner, I couldn't stand that libtard bitch.
Yep. If there's one thing that watching the marathon pointed out, it's that she was worthless from the minute she was introduced.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:26:24 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Big fan of the show, but less so since it came back from the mid season break.

The gun errors don't bug me, I am used to that from tv and movies, but the pace is slowing, and the Lori ghost stuff was just sort of dumb.

Maybe next year.

Sort of dumb?

I really loved the haunted phone episode. Or was it two episodes?

I don't remember, but it was SO SUSPENSEFUL staring at that phone for no reason!!!

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:27:53 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All yours, whiners.  If you have constructive criticism of the show, please feel free to continue posting in the Walking Dead thread.

If there's one thing I've learned about ARFCOM...

If you're not up to speed on your episodes/movies, don't enter threads about them. Period.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#11]
For the guy bitchin about the sound of the shell hitting the floor after Andrea shot herself, I think that was the revolver falling out of her hands afterward, not a shell.

The show really suffered after Frank Darabont was fired and the budget was slashed. The first season's scope was epic! In season two and three they went to more indoor and smaller scenes to save money.

Yes, the comics have better characters, but you can't film a show that way, particularly when you are slashing the budget almost in half. That is why Darabont was fired, he wanted more, the suits wanted less. I am amazed at what they have been able to do with what they have to work with. The show is quickly diverging from the comics, which is a good thing. The comics were great for a book, but would not translate into film without an unlimited budget.

I don't think we have seen the last of the Governor
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:32:40 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

If there's one thing I've learned about ARFCOM...

If you're not up to speed on your episodes/movies, don't enter threads about them. Period.

Exactly!!! I usually DVR the show and watch it Monday night, so Monday morning at work, I do not look at facebook or read ANY TWD threads the entire day

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:34:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
For the guy bitchin about the sound of the shell hitting the floor after Andrea shot herself, I think that was the revolver falling out of her hands afterward, not a shell.

The show really suffered after Frank Darabont was fired and the budget was slashed. The first season's scope was epic! Then they went to more indoor and smaller scenes to save money.

Yes, the comics have better characters, but you can't film a show that way, particularly when you are slashing the budget almost in half. That is why Darabont was fired, he wanted more the suits wanted less. I am amazed at what they have been able to do with what they have to work with. The show is quickly diverging from the comics, which is a good thing. The comics were great for a book, but would not translate into film without an unlimited budget.

I thought this was settled. It was her teeth that hit the floor
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:44:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The show really suffered after Frank Darabont was fired and the budget was slashed. The first season's scope was epic! Then they went to more indoor and smaller scenes to save money.

Yes, the comics have better characters, but you can't film a show that way, particularly when you are slashing the budget almost in half. That is why Darabont was fired, he wanted more the suits wanted less. I am amazed at what they have been able to do with what they have to work with. The show is quickly diverging from the comics, which is a good thing. The comics were great for a book, but would not translate into film without an unlimited budget.

I thought this was settled. It was her teeth that hit the floor

That is priceless

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:02:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Poking fun at the show is part of the appeal for me.

Then again, I have watched over a thousand hours of MST3K and plan to watch thousands more.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:03:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like the show. But the shooting. Zombies they never miss people they can't hit. I don't get it.  I know it's only a show.

Yep, head shot every time but try to hit the Governor/main henchmen at 50 yards and they miss badly.

Maybe if they looked through that "tube thingy" on top of their M4s, they'd get more hits.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:09:55 PM EDT
[#17]
I gave it every shot I could going into the third season.  I found myself less and less excited about what was happening, until it got to the point that the mid season break ended the show for me.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:25:11 PM EDT
[#18]
Hawkins had a box of grenades and NOT ONE WAS USED!!!!!111!!!!!!!111!1111111111   Biggest gripe!   Just kidding.

I'm a fan of the comic and the show but the writers really drop the ball on a lot of obvious stuff.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:27:10 PM EDT
[#19]
This whole season was awful, and I done with it personally. Breaking bad and GOT are the real deal.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:36:51 PM EDT
[#20]
Having read the comics, I enjoy the pointless "filler" episodes as much as I did the "filler" comic issues.

The only thing that bothers me is everyone cross draws.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:40:10 PM EDT
[#21]
man wtf??? complaining about the show is half the fun!

someone should do a "whining about the walking dead whiners" thread...

seriously, how interesting is a thread where everyone is in lockstep like a bunch of, well, zombies?
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:41:03 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

but that ASS, man, that ASS!!!
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:45:59 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Best show on tv IMHO. Vikings on the history channel is great too.

that Vikings is fucking AWESOME!  like big screen awesome - great production values, stunning scenery, great storyline, great acting...I thought gabe Byrne was going to be the only real actor but everyone on the show is top notch, especially Ragnar.

I don't know how accurate it is but it IS interesting!
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I hope Carl gets beaten to death with crutches and Herschel starts wearing the hat.

I hope he becomes the leader of the group so I don't have to spend 8 episodes waiting for Rick to come to the conclusion that he makes bad decisions.Rick is one fuck up after the other.. Carl ? He has shit figured out..
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 12:54:56 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have had a thing for Laurie Holden since "The Mist", she is tight

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:01:50 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I updated my original post and thread title

Spoilers are OK in this thread, since they don't spoil anything for the whiners anyway.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:05:21 PM EDT
[#27]

The show is not very good.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:05:28 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I have had a thing for Laurie Holden since "The Mist", she is tight

oh to be the guy who gets to see just how tight she is!
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:05:32 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Best show on tv IMHO. Vikings on the history channel is great too.

that Vikings is fucking AWESOME!  like big screen awesome - great production values, stunning scenery, great storyline, great acting...I thought gabe Byrne was going to be the only real actor but everyone on the show is top notch, especially Ragnar.

I don't know how accurate it is but it IS interesting!

I tried to like it.  But it bored me to tears.  Someone please post a thread for whining about the show 'Vikings.'

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:18:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

yep
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:19:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

...and the sound of the slide racking before the shot? Was the pulling the hammer back for the sigle action shot?
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:23:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I have officially stopped that show and following that thread. THe show is garbage. I gave it all the way through the end of the season which was a mistake. I should have tuned out at the beginning of season 2. This "finale" blew more balls than liberace and freddy mercury combined.

ETA: Why waste time with shows like that when you have superior shows in Archer, Banshee, Hell on Wheels, Game of Thrones, Justified, Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Liberace was gay? He seemed so butch.

Well, at least I still have Gomer Pyle, USMC.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#33]
This show is still better than Throne of Gays.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

This show is still better than Throne of Gays.

They see you trollin'. They hatin'.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:30:15 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Did Rick's baby get klled? i didn't see her in the last episode.

Pay better attention.  He kissed her on the head.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:42:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I like when Andrea shoots herself at the end with a revolver and you can hear the fired case hit the floor behind the door !
When Merle was driving the Caprice with dubs as he went behind the barn the wheels magically changed to wire spoke
wheels ! When you crush a walker's head and step on it its just like a Halloween mask filled with strawberry jelly !! WTF !!
This season sucked !!

Noticed that too but I am getting conditioned to the retardedness of gun dramas.  Like every time someone lifts a gun, any gun, they dub in that "chick-chick" sound.  Andrea was hot but dumb and I'm glad she's finally reaped the reward of being an idiot. " What, you're dying and will turn any minute?  Oh, let me wait til you die before putting any real effort into escape".  Rick needs to go next.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:45:53 PM EDT
[#37]
The finale was a huge let down.

AMC is trying to cut production costs which is why you see all the filler episodes filmed indoors with minimal set changes and less zombies. Zombies = expensive makeup and special effects.

Why do you think Mad Men is getting a 2 hour premiere and TWD has never had a 2 hour episode? Because of the huge difference in production costs. That's why they waste an hour on the dumbass "Talking Dead" showing you the same shit they just showed you an hour ago. They get to milk the shows fans by showing them another hour's worth of commercials with a ridiculously cheap production cost to make the stupid talk show.

I get that it's all business. But the whole reason there are any fans in the first place is because the show WAS good. But they tread a fine line when they burn up half a season of air time with nothing significant happening. This entire season could have been done in 6 episodes for all the useless crap like 20 second shots of an actor's face without them even saying anything.

Another facet to this is actor's salaries. We see new actors being introduced and old ones killed off. A lot of who lives and dies has to do with their contract. Sometimes it is cheaper to kill off a character than it is to continue to pay them. Some of the core characters like Rick and Carl are not going anywhere, and their contracts might allow for serious increases after x number of episodes, etc. This means less money to go around paying other actors. Introduce newer characters that you don't have to pay as much, while killing off expensive ones and you keep production costs down.

AMC, you have to spend money to make money. the fans aren't as naive as you'd like to think, and they will lose interest if you don't bring back the action.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:48:09 PM EDT
[#38]
Reading this thread makes me laugh. I haven't watched an episodic TV program in probably over a decade (when did Cheers go of the air?). Okay, I take that back, I watched X-Files for the first two seasons until I realized something about episodic drama TV shows. With episodic TV programs there is basically just a very lose story and not much plot other than what little plot they concoct for that specific episode. They are for the most part Seinfeld (a show about nothing), just without zany comedy that makes you chuckle enough to watch the next episode. An episodic TV program is for all intents and purposes like a book that as an intro, a middle, but no ending. So once you get past the exciting intro (typically season one), the rest is just repetitive body episodes over and over and over again. That is why you can never be satisfied with it. Because they never deliver what you crave, the exciting conclusion.

So you put up with the "filler" episodes, which are usually every other one, in the hopes that the next episode will progress the story only to have it do so at an infinitesimally slow rate because the reality is that there isn't a story to progress because there is no end. All the writers are hoping for is to keep viewers coming back just long enough so they can keep ratings up just enough to keep just enough ad revenue coming in so they don't have to go back to a mundane desk job somewhere in corporate America.

Eventually you realize all episodic TV programs are like this and it frustrates you enough that you turn off your TV and read a book. And guess what you discover? Books actually have what it is you are missing in your TV shows, endings.

Enjoy!
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 1:51:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Zombies SHOULD barely be a source of danger for anyone who has survived more than a year. They are slow, stupid, can't use weapons... unless you suddenly find yourself surrounded by them (which can be avoided by being aware of your surroundings and finding a fortified position to rest), they are completely manageable.

It's exactly how I would think a zombie apocalypse would play out... lots killed by zombies at first, then they become a part of the landscape you deal with... but human nature is the most dangerous. People will do what people do... which is grab power and kill. And people can think.

I agree...the only "gotcha" would be how to deal with sudden death (such as heart attack or accident), especially for those that die in their sleep. I would see a shift in sleeping habits where everyone goes to sleep in their own bed, with the door locked from the inside. If the die in their sleep they cannot open the door to get out, people know they are now a zombie and BOOM...dead again.

Humans however...as the Gov has proven, they are far more dangerous and unpredictable than the zombies.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 7:05:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Poking fun at the show is part of the appeal for me.

Then again, I have watched over a thousand hours of MST3K and plan to watch thousands more.

Keep your eyes open, the MST3K guys are going to do a live Rifftrax at theaters across the country in August of Twilight (If they can buy the rights from the studio). The two of their live shows that I have seen in the theater have been "piss yourself" funny!

http://www.rifftrax.com/

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 7:55:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

The show is proof that whining isn't restricted to 4 year olds.

It's one of the best thought provoking action-dramas to ever hit the small screen, and arfcom hates it because it's either not tactical enough, or they gave a Glock a safety.  You dudes are weird...

Also revolvers have safeties and eject shells.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:07:50 PM EDT
[#42]
When I first heard that they were going to be making the show, I was quite interested.  I don't read comics, but I am a horror fan.  I had already gotten a bit tired of contemporary zombie fare.  However, the initial reports were that it was going to be a true horror / zombie series.  A show with practical special effects, old-school gore, and zombies by Greg Nicotero certainly seemed like something worth watching.  About a year later, when the show finally came to television, I couldn't wait to see how it turned out.  The first couple of episodes had a lot of promise, it seemed.  Unfortunately, it has now become something I either fast-forward through, or have playing in the background whilst I do something else.

I realize that there is only so much they can do with the material, and that they have budgeting issues.  However, the show has turned out quite differently than what I had imagined when I first heard of it.  There is an occasional bit of good gore, horror, and tense terror.  However, it is rare.  The effects are OK, but the practical effects are pretty low-key, with too much quick and unimaginative digital crap.  I don't even think that there has been a living person ripped in half by zombies, which seems odd considering Nicotero worked with Romero and Savini.

The drama isn't really interesting enough to make up for the lack of real horror, either.  I don't want a soap opera disguised as a horror show.  There are some twists, but it feels like a marathon, and pacing issues are problematic. Yes, there are some retarded moments, and technical errors, but I am willing to look past that.  The problem is that they don't always give a reason to want to look past it.

Of course, I think that the show would have problems, no matter what.  Like I said, contemporary zombies had already started becoming stale, and there aren't enough old-school fans to keep the show afloat.  It is always going to be hard to keep a mainstream audience watching a pure horror-based show without getting burnt-out.  As much as I wish they could go to the hilt, every time, I don't think anyone would budget it.  So, I guess they could do worse, and it is at least something.

Anyhow, I'll still record the next season.  I am not really anticipating much, though, and certainly won't be watching live.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:11:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I like the show. But the shooting. Zombies they never miss people they can't hit. I don't get it.  I know it's only a show.

They can take head shots with pistols on zombies from moving vehicles. Can't hit a single person in a group, standing in the back of a truck from an elevated position. The shows firearms accuracy flew out the window when the farm was being overrun and the old man was out there firing dozens of rounds from a 870 Wingmaster without reloading. At one point he did stop and load two shells in before firing off another hundred rounds. Worse than John Wayne's twenty shot SAA.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:14:15 PM EDT
[#44]
Haven't watched since season 2.  

Saw the prison on the other side of the forrest....  

Waiting for it to hit Netflix.

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:16:45 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's terrible. Season two was the best. Season three was a death spiral into full retard.

This.

In before some dinguses chime and tell us that any alteration to the show in any way would somehow have turned the show into a "shoot up em show with no substance" http://

Season 3 had only a few worthwhile moments. The zombies, who were supposed to be a big deal, are barely a source of danger for the survivors. The characters are looking inept again.
There was way too much stupid crying and "oh come on." moments.
The parts of this whole season worth watching, if condensed, would literally have fit in a single episode. I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't caught up on it, but really, it would all fit within an hour. Game of Thrones? Christ they're up against time constraints as is, 1 hour is barely enough, there's next to no filler in that show. Meanwhile this season of walking dead? We just sat through an entire season for a few minutes per episode of worthwhile movement in the story or action.

I actually found myself disengaged from the story for just about the entire season. Who cares what happens next? Why should we care what happens next? That's really gotten lost in this show.
Yes, I'm happy to see a zombie show on TV, a good one. In that aspect it's like pizza. Pizza is good because it is cheese and sauce and bread, it tastes good. But this is not a good pizza, it's been left out, the toppings are subpar, and it's disappointing considering how good it used to be.

This sums it up well. Once you get in the grove of handling slow moving, stupid targets they become a non issue. Plus as time passes and they rot more and more they become even less of a threat. Aspiring warlords and cult leaders would be the real danger.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:43:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Also if you want to get nit picky about some technical details here are a few.

Why don't the zombies eat each other? They eat everything else that moves.

Critical reactions would occur in spent fuel rod storage tanks at nuclear plants all across the world. There would be a metric ass load of radioactive dust blowing around making people sick.

Not one single pack of feral dogs has been seen yet. Reality is they would be everywhere.

Anybody else have anymore?
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:54:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Seriously?
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 10:57:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Okay I'll bite.

I was incredibly disappointed with the latter half of this season.  The last few episodes were so bare bones that it was insulting to the cast and crew.  The show is getting RIDICULOUS ratings, as in beating Game of Thrones, and they still have to make half the season pointless filler?  Heck some of the episodes you wouldn't even remember the show is about zombies until a few of them magically teleport 3 feet away from one of the main characters.

Frankly I couldn't care less about the gun minutia, it's far dumber to me that Andrea spent half the final episode staring numbly at the guy dying in front of her while the guy was begging her to hurry up.  Then at the end of it she breaks free but instead of casually kicking the zombie away or casually stabbing it through the head as she had done about 15 times already that season, she just stands there and screams and waits for death. That's just terrible writing there, which has been the main issue this whole season.  There have been flashes of brilliance (Merle's episode, Lori's death) but for the second half of the season it's like the writers were just trying to kill time until the season is over.  

Most of the characters are wildly inconsistent almost from episode to episode.  Rick leaves a man to die on the side of the road but not only doesn't shoot the governor on sight but actually plans to turn over one of his own group.  Really?  Andrea admittedly develops as a character during the season but her confession that she "didn't want anyone to die" is absurd given what she knows about the governor. It's just not believable that in a show where everyone is paranoid that they would try to get all touchy feely and humanistic with a maniac like the governor.  And that leads to another point; the governor got turned from a high functioning sociopath into Michael Meyers, this unstoppable caricature of a villain and thus lost most of the allure of the character.

Overall the final episode was the weakest of the whole season.  The "battle" at the prison was the most pathetic display I've ever seen and the gov mowing everyone down while people point guns at him and just watch was just laughable.  One of the only bright points of the episode was Andrea finally being done meddling and whinging over everything.  Frankly Milton's death had more meaning than Andrea's, he gave up everything to stand against the gov and died as valiantly as a man of his disposition could do.  

I am a huge fan of the show, and I'll continue watching for a while longer but this season finale gave me nothing to look forward to next season.
Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:12:31 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Also if you want to get nit picky about some technical details here are a few.

Why don't the zombies eat each other? They eat everything else that moves...For instance, feral dogs.  Not one single pack of feral dogs has been seen. (fixed it for you)

Link Posted: 4/2/2013 11:16:46 PM EDT
[#50]
I'm tired of Rick.  Rick "Let's hitchiker die on side of road" then 1 episode later "Takes town full of strangers under wing" needs to go.  Carl's ready, and he already has the hat.

LOL...now that I stop to think about it, Rick better get his shit together...Carl has already made his position clear about fuckups!
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top