User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:03:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
SYG is what its all about.because in the words of jessie ja kson "blacks will suffer the most from it"
View Quote

Ironic statement is ironic, no?
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 6:58:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Mob rule. He who controls the mobs rule.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:06:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Interesting that because of this case the lefties would have people believe we have a race problem and a stand your ground problem in this country.

Except this case was neither about race OR stand your ground...

We're seriously living in retardville bizarro world.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:27:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:29:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 7:35:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Once again mob rule persists to suppress the voice of those of us who vote on election day and then have to go to work for the rest of the year.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 8:27:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I've got no problem with people doing this so long as they don't interfere with the execution of the governor's official responsibilities.  All sides of the political spectrum have that right, though it seems that those of us on the right seldom avail ourselves of this type of political free speech and assembly.  This is unfortunate since it appears that in recent years the squeaky wheel gets the grease more often than not.  Maybe conservatives can start being the squeaky wheel for a change.

But those people are so misinformed.  The SYG law wasn't implicated in the Zimmerman case.  And why do black leader's claim that SYG laws affect blacks disproportionately?  Are they honestly claiming that blacks commit a larger percentage of violent crimes and hence they worry that blacks committing these violent attacks will be dealt with harshly by law abiding citizens under SYG?  I've got an idea, quit violently attacking people for no legitimate purpose.  Problem solved.  Why don't these people organize protests in major (inner) cities across the country that have excessively high black on black crime rates?  And why aren't they protesting the whole Aaron Hernandez saga.  I mean, he appears to be a "white hispanic" who executes blacks when he's not running routes in the NFL.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:50:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Governor Scott should make a news announcement while letting it "slip" that he is going to acquiesce to the crowds demands, and then in a big

news conference, come out with that data that has already been compiled that shows that blacks benefit more from the SYG laws than whites,

and harangue the media for their complicity in trying to overturn laws that actually benefit blacks, who statistically are the most likely to suffer

all forms of violent criminal victimization.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
"the worlds is ours".

The fuck it is.
View Quote

Actually, it is (or will be).

Along with the national debt.
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:15:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Governor Scott should make a news announcement while letting it "slip" that he is going to acquiesce to the crowds demands, and then in a big

news conference, come out with that data that has already been compiled that shows that blacks benefit more from the SYG laws than whites,

and harangue the media for their complicity in trying to overturn laws that actually benefit blacks, who statistically are the most likely to suffer

all forms of violent criminal victimization.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 2:19:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:28:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I noticed today the leader of the Dream Defenders has "REVOLT OR DIE" tattooed on his forearm.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 3:56:26 PM EDT
[#13]
http://kleinonline.wnd.com/audio/aaron-dismantles-grassroots-trayvon-protest-movement/#

13 min audio.

ETA:....I posted this before I listened to this.....skip to about the 6min mark.

Link Posted: 7/24/2013 4:18:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top