BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:58:58 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Stinger missiles don't need to be "armed". Srew the BCU - battery cooling unit in. It spools up, uncage super elevate and let it rip. And the IFF is rarely used, so will lock on to the heat signature. The newer ones well I am not gonna say here how it aquires its target.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Dont know if this has already been cited or not but here it is>

So the cat is out of the bag, here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Stinger missiles don't need to be "armed". Srew the BCU - battery cooling unit in. It spools up, uncage super elevate and let it rip. And the IFF is rarely used, so will lock on to the heat signature. The newer ones well I am not gonna say here how it aquires its target.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the cat is out of the bag, here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Dud? You seem to be our  expert, how can one go dud? Poor hadji treatment in storage enough to screw up a warhead or the mechinisim that arms it? I assume it must do that automatically on its own After you screw in the BCU, else, how  does it prevent itself from going BOOM, if it's dropped?
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:13:50 AM EDT
[#3]
Some history of supplying insurgents with missiles: Back when the Russians invaded Afghanistan, we were shipping them in to support their resistance. At one time most of the mules in Tennessee were bought up as transport. They were shipped to Pakistan IIRC and loaded with Stingers, with spec ops personnel to train and assist.

Later, those same missiles, now out in the wild, were used on targets we wish they hadn't.You give these people weapons they will turn them against you.

No different in Libya. The Ambassador and team knew they existed and why, having them loose in other hands then becomes a problem. Because the basic strategy was flawed it then leads to making more flawed decisions, such as abandoning our people in the field, seeing them killed, and all that is left is to cover up why it happened.

HRC's incompetence killed the Ambassador and his security team. I wonder what their survivors think of her now? Possibly no different.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:22:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Dud? You seem to be our  expert, how can one go dud? Poor hadji treatment in storage enough to screw up a warhead or the mechinisim that arms it? I assume it must do that automatically on its own After you screw in the BCU, else, how  does it prevent itself from going BOOM, if it's dropped?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Even if it was a dud it still flies at about mach 2. I wouldn't think much would be left of it if it hit a helicopter.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:36:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I thought that whole spiel had been discredited a while ago since it didn't seem to be an accurate description of how a stinger missile works.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

That's my question.  I have strong suspicions that this scenario is accurate, but I have seen nothing in the Podesta leaks that corroborates.

In any case, it is pure and unadulterated treason.

I thought that whole spiel had been discredited a while ago since it didn't seem to be an accurate description of how a stinger missile works.

My bad. Clarification: my comment was geared more towards team Obama/Clinton running weapons from Libya to Syria and something going sideways because jihadis might not be too reliable/trustworthy.  I was aware of the story of the Stinger in AFG, and as previously clarified by other posters, the description of the near shoot down smells like BS.  F=ma is always gonna leave a mark.  Boom or no boom.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:59:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Something that I Have thought about for a long time is providing information to the sleeping masses. We all know that nobody looks at anything in depth and that's what allows them to remain ignorant. I sometimes post thoughtful questions and sometimes provide historical background for somethings that most would consider obscure.

I typically get a great response from folks that read my stuff. It will usually come from folks that would otherwise say... never read anything about WW1 history. The discussions that occur are great.

Since most everyone that votes looks at facebook it might be nice to have a "Arfcom news desk" so to speak. Some way to take snippets of the news and frame up what is REALLY happening and what it REALLY means in a way that can be posted on facebook.

For instance does anyone have time to take the more juicy emails grab a snapshot and put a small write up about what it means? It should be suitable to cut and paste for Facebook. This will be a way to get the message out that the MSM won't cover. Folks will read and share because they want to seem smart and in touch.

Any takers?
View Quote

I really wish the GOP and (more importantly) the NRA had a stronger "fact desk" something akin to CTR.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:35:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Sweet Jesus, the Lulz.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I really wish the GOP and (more importantly) the NRA had a stronger "fact desk" something akin to CTR.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Something that I Have thought about for a long time is providing information to the sleeping masses. We all know that nobody looks at anything in depth and that's what allows them to remain ignorant. I sometimes post thoughtful questions and sometimes provide historical background for somethings that most would consider obscure.

I typically get a great response from folks that read my stuff. It will usually come from folks that would otherwise say... never read anything about WW1 history. The discussions that occur are great.

Since most everyone that votes looks at facebook it might be nice to have a "Arfcom news desk" so to speak. Some way to take snippets of the news and frame up what is REALLY happening and what it REALLY means in a way that can be posted on facebook.

For instance does anyone have time to take the more juicy emails grab a snapshot and put a small write up about what it means? It should be suitable to cut and paste for Facebook. This will be a way to get the message out that the MSM won't cover. Folks will read and share because they want to seem smart and in touch.

Any takers?

How about the next best thing?

Infiltrate CTR, gank their meme templates, and distribute them with corrections.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:44:21 PM EDT
[#9]

SCOTT FOVAL'S BOSS IS BRAD WOODHOUSE - PRESIDENT OF CORRECT THE RECORD. CTR IS COORDINATING VOTER FRAUD.

Brad Woodhouse, President of CTR

Source: http://correctrecord.org/president-

<wbr></wbr>of-correct-the-record-brad-woodhous
<wbr></wbr>e-calls-attacks-on-clinton-foundati
<wbr></wbr>on-ludicrous/

Brad Woodhouse's June 30th Paycheck from CTR: http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fec
<wbr></wbr>img/?201607159020655474

Brad
Woodhouse - President of Americans United for Change (who just fired
Scott Foval Yesterday): http://www.americansunitedforchange
<wbr></wbr>.org/page/content/woodhouse

Note at 3 Minutes, 20 Seconds in the video, it clearly states that Scott Foval works for Americans United for Change.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

But you MUST have the backing of the people.  That is KEY.  It does not have to be active to the point of service, but it had to include silence, potential safe haven when needed, supplies, etc.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It'd be great if we had a sufficient percentage of the population informing themselves to make a difference. But I don't think we do anymore.  Might be a slow, long revolt.
Only 3% actively resisted the Crown.    

Look what Chris Dorner and the Boston Brothers did. They tied down entire cities and they were fucked up idiot terrorists and a nut job. Imagine what a couple of motivated patriots can do.

I also see more and more Blue Flu/Smile & Wave occurring because of this shit. Some cops aren't going to defend this shit and I also see some of those in the military not defending this shit too.

You forgot one: I heard somewhere thar at the height of the Troubles in Northern Ireland, MI5 estimated that there were only a few hundred people active in the IRA.
But you MUST have the backing of the people.  That is KEY.  It does not have to be active to the point of service, but it had to include silence, potential safe haven when needed, supplies, etc.

It will exist...  it already happens in the ghetto and ttailer parls with criminals.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:47:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

SCOTT FOVAL'S BOSS IS BRAD WOODHOUSE - PRESIDENT OF CORRECT THE RECORD. CTR IS COORDINATING VOTER FRAUD.

Source: http://correctrecord.org/president-
<wbr></wbr>of-correct-the-record-brad-woodhous<wbr></wbr>e-calls-attacks-on-clinton-foundati<wbr></wbr>on-ludicrous/

Brad Woodhouse's June 30th Paycheck from CTR: http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fec<wbr></wbr>img/?201607159020655474

Brad Woodhouse - President of Americans United for Change (who just fired Scott Foval Yesterday): http://www.americansunitedforchange<wbr></wbr>.org/page/content/woodhouse

Note at 3 Minutes, 20 Seconds in the video, it clearly states that Scott Foval works for Americans United for Change.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:50:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Source: http://correctrecord.org/president-<wbr></wbr>of-correct-the-record-brad-woodhous<wbr></wbr>e-calls-attacks-on-clinton-foundati<wbr></wbr>on-ludicrous/

Brad Woodhouse's June 30th Paycheck from CTR: http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/fec<wbr></wbr>img/?201607159020655474

Brad Woodhouse - President of Americans United for Change (who just fired Scott Foval Yesterday): http://www.americansunitedforchange<wbr></wbr>.org/page/content/woodhouse

And there's the connection to the higher ups.  CTR is all over the Poesta e-mails.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:54:21 PM EDT
[#13]
Anon and the Chans have officially declared ops against the Clinton Foundation and are Aspergering  their way through all the data and creating memes and blowing up social media.

Hilarity and WTF are due shortly.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#14]

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Source: http://correctrecord.org/president-<wbr></wbr>of-correct-the-record-brad-woodhous<wbr></wbr>e-calls-attacks-on-clinton-foundati<wbr></wbr>on-ludicrous/

http://images.memes.com/meme/851656

Changed his info when he felt the heat:

Then this happened (figuratively)

And thennn..... You're Fired.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#15]
It's happening.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:10:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Is the whole Wikileaks archive open now?? Is this the dead man switch?

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:28:25 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't think yet. Something is afoot, but I don't think these at th files we need, yet.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:29:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:30:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Creamer has been creamed.

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#20]
https://file.wikileaks.org/file/

Arcommers claim legit secret files inside.

I'm on limited data if someone can archive this for posterity.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 6:38:18 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/OudzXsz.png

View Quote

Lol.

It's not his word against yours, it's your word against yours.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:03:51 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
It's happening.

http://i.imgur.com/TyPA6ut.png
View Quote

that is a 1st good step

burn those motherfuckers down

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:05:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote

he is extremely proud of the work he has done

he is a traitor in my point of view

fuck him
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:29:42 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

fuck him
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck him

Traitors are EVERYWHERE...  

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:32:16 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck him

they sure are

the world is full of them

my new favorite word - traitor

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 7:33:04 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

fuck him

Especially in Obama's office:

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 8:50:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Which email has you all frothy?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...my god...wow.

I hope people comprehend the above email and what it is.

Money from foreign governments.  Blatant FEC violation.  Hugely illegal.  

Washing it via whatever intermediary doesn't change the source.  That is a felony.  

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:02:21 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Washing it via whatever intermediary doesn't change the source.  That is a felony.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Wow...my god...wow.

I hope people comprehend the above email and what it is.

And if just breaking that law doesn't get you saying WTF, think about why nation states would make a donation to a presidential candidate.
It's not out of the kindness of their hearts, and they're not just super-excited about the first female president.
Iran, Azerbaijan, Iraq and Asscrackistan are going to want something in return.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:29:36 PM EDT
[#29]
Alright, another thread caused me to do a deeper dive on the slack screenshots since folks are immediately tossing around they are faked.  I am going to use spoiler tags for the images to keep them from taking up too much screenspace.  All images from TexasDoubleTap

Image 1: Actual slack conversation
Click To View Spoiler

Image 2:  FEC query on CTR
Click To View Spoiler

Image 3: CTR staff from Anon
Click To View Spoiler

So the reason I lay all that out is there are 4 actual screenshots imposed in Image 1.  Usernames from the chat, all appearing to have been identified, are:
  • Brock - David Brock

• cshaw - Connor Shaw

• efink - Elliot Fink

• ekim - Elizabeth Kim

On the left there were some other usernames I never looked at before.  Interestingly enough, some of those also correspond to CTR employees in the other images.
  • dlightman - ???

• jdolin - Josh Dolin (row 64 in Image 2 and also in Image 3)

• jhendrikson - ???

• jprice - Justin Price (row 76 in Image 2)

• ktally - ???

• smadrak - guess, most likely Susie Madrak, liberal blogger

The screenshots of the compilation are bigger than available at the listed source site.  Someone out there has access to higher quality pics for tampering review.  I might be late to the party and the chans might already dug into these but it does bring up if they are are fake, someone spent an awful lot of time developing the fake to have things align in such detail.  On that note, I am only saying it remains plausible that they are true and in no way confirming anything.  A dozen people might truly know and I doubt they want to admit they are if so.

Another fun fact: Connor Shaw lists Special Projects as his title at CTR.  
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:35:40 PM EDT
[#30]
Interesting.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:47:15 PM EDT
[#31]
In case this hasn't been posted.  Sen. J. Lankford calls for revoking the security clearance for Clinton & her aides.  http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/18/sen-james-lankford-calls-state-dept-suspend-security-clearances-hillary-clinton-former
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 9:48:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/jtjNZt9.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck him

http://i.imgur.com/jtjNZt9.png

In video 1 o'keefe mentioned the story leads to the white house.

Is this where he's leading us?

Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:05:47 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/XOY2H2q.png

http://i.imgur.com/zuRAIdA.png

http://i.imgur.com/79D5WfH.png

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://images.memes.com/meme/851656

http://i.imgur.com/XOY2H2q.png

http://i.imgur.com/zuRAIdA.png

http://i.imgur.com/79D5WfH.png

LMAO as Obama's little bitch Austan Goolsbee was on Megyn Bleeding Kelly calling him some low level no one's heard of him person and he was let go.
How they try to spin everything, even when they are caught red handed.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 10:15:08 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Know what!

ELECT THEM AND RECALL THEM!!!!!!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

Keep this list up. Thanks for the work TxDT

Fuck Rauner and Kirk. Rinos or closet Dems.

Know what!

ELECT THEM AND RECALL THEM!!!!!!

Can we stop quoting the list of Congress critters every time? I'm getting sick of scrolling through it.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:01:46 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

fuck him
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

fuck him

The threat of Donald Trump undermining democracy is so great we must undermine democracy!

Doublethink at its finest.
Link Posted: 10/18/2016 11:37:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Fuck Rauner and Kirk. Rinos or closet Dems.
View Quote

To be fair, Rauner is an R governor in a solid D state, with a colossal fiscal disaster and the most intransigent D-dominated legislature this side of California. He can't do much, but does his bit to stave off a total statewide default and/or other extreme fiscal consequences. IMO, he can brush off Trump as much as he wants, so long as he keeps holding Madigan's minions to account.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Alright, another thread caused me to do a deeper dive on the slack screenshots since folks are immediately tossing around they are faked.  I am going to use spoiler tags for the images to keep them from taking up too much screenspace.  All images from TexasDoubleTap

Image 1: Actual slack conversation

Click To View Spoiler

Image 2:  FEC query on CTR

Click To View Spoiler

Image 3: CTR staff from Anon

Click To View Spoiler

So the reason I lay all that out is there are 4 actual screenshots imposed in Image 1.  Usernames from the chat, all appearing to have been identified, are:

• Brock - David Brock

• cshaw - Connor Shaw

• efink - Elliot Fink

• ekim - Elizabeth Kim

On the left there were some other usernames I never looked at before.  Interestingly enough, some of those also correspond to CTR employees in the other images.

• dlightman - ???

• jdolin - Josh Dolin (row 64 in Image 2 and also in Image 3)

• jhendrikson - ???

• jprice - Justin Price (row 76 in Image 2)

• ktally - ???

• smadrak - guess, most likely Susie Madrak, liberal blogger

The screenshots of the compilation are bigger than available at the listed source site.  Someone out there has access to higher quality pics for tampering review.  I might be late to the party and the chans might already dug into these but it does bring up if they are are fake, someone spent an awful lot of time developing the fake to have things align in such detail.  On that note, I am only saying it remains plausible that they are true and in no way confirming anything.  A dozen people might truly know and I doubt they want to admit they are if so.

Another fun fact: Connor Shaw lists Special Projects as his title at CTR.  
View Quote

Nice.

I think you are correct in that we won't know if that screen grab is 100% legit until EKim finds herself before congress.

With the amount of time the chans and anon have spent picking them apart, piece by piece, they certainly think it was legit and threatening enough.

For an image board that is usually all about trolling and shit posting, they are spending a TON of time and energy dismantling CTR simply because of what it represents. A Web based MiniTru.

Frankly, this whole thing has been impressive to sift through and follow.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:36:48 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

In case this hasn't been posted.  Sen. J. Lankford calls for revoking the security clearance for Clinton & her aides.  http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/10/18/sen-james-lankford-calls-state-dept-suspend-security-clearances-hillary-clinton-former
View Quote

NICE!

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:38:07 AM EDT
[#39]
When the files Clinton leaked are so secret the Inspector General of the Director of National Intelligence had to be read in to simply view them and can't be discussed in open hearings.

Oh and Congress will have to be read in to view them.

I can't help but think "NSA" every time they mention "agency". Perhaps it's even more super secret. Anyway. This video is gold.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 6:55:18 AM EDT
[#40]

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:36:40 AM EDT
[#41]
With the massive dump now, will it go anywhere? Can the mainstream media ignore it?
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 7:51:35 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
With the massive dump now, will it go anywhere? Can the mainstream media ignore it?
View Quote

Yes and they will
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:03:30 AM EDT
[#43]

Awesome
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:05:03 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:05:09 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
Yes and they will

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes and they will

They have taken their 10 point lead into the 4th quarter and are running out the clock
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:15:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Shit just officially got weird.

Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:23:08 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:28:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/isFa7jC.jpg
View Quote

The things that make you go "hmmm"

This is amazing and absolutely frightening at the same time.
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:30:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/isFa7jC.jpg
View Quote

Where's did this come from?

Never mind. Found it on WikiLeaks site
Link Posted: 10/19/2016 8:34:39 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top