User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 31
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:19:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I've got a few friends in that boat.

I have enough ammo and guns for them too.

I need bodies with good right index fingers.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to stroke out reading this shit, and if I'm lucky enough to survive I'm going to leverage my assets into nothing but bullets and guns.  Holy shit, we truly are living in a banana republic.
Shit is crazy.  

Yup, and it kills me that I have zero income, a bolt action rifle in .357, a matching revolver, and 300rds to be my complete collection right now.  I'm so fucked.

If ARF has taught me anything, boats are bad for guns.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:20:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:20:58 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Looks like she smuggled in some fruit.  Appears she also has a couple of melons and two grapes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Looks like she smuggled in some fruit.  Appears she also has a couple of melons and two grapes.

We call that smuggling two raisins.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:23:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Off topic but has anyone taken a look at HRC's Facebook page lately? Looks like something big is going down. No one is editing out negative comments  it is a free for all over there  
View Quote

I see now. There must be a glitch in the matrix.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:27:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Off topic but has anyone taken a look at HRC's Facebook page lately? Looks like something big is going down. No one is editing out negative comments  it is a free for all over there  
View Quote

seems to correlate with a rise of anti trump/pro hillary posts on forums. I assume they're working overtime and trying to shape the narrative on forums instead.  
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:29:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Those cans, they're looking right at me.
View All Quotes

Isn't Pam Anderson a Hillary supporter? He might want a food taster for anything she brought.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:30:10 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy hell, that is quite a meltdown over there. Hopefully an ANON or two is responsible.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:32:16 AM EDT
[#8]
It's ironic that those on the front lines of exposing Hillary and the Democratic Party of its corruption, are possibly many foreign teenage hackers
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:39:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We usually say smuggling marbles, but them suckers are grapes.  The big, irradiated South American gapes, at that.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:48:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

We usually say smuggling marbles, but them suckers are grapes.  The big, irradiated South American gapes, at that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted before the edit
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:19:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

When the panic starts you can trade them for enough fuel to get to NM and I got you from their, if you can work for it.  We're heading to the ranch/farm.  I've got you covered with armament!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm going to stroke out reading this shit, and if I'm lucky enough to survive I'm going to leverage my assets into nothing but bullets and guns.  Holy shit, we truly are living in a banana republic.
Shit is crazy.  

Yup, and it kills me that I have zero income, a bolt action rifle in .357, a matching revolver, and 300rds to be my complete collection right now.  I'm so fucked.

When the panic starts you can trade them for enough fuel to get to NM and I got you from their, if you can work for it.  We're heading to the ranch/farm.  I've got you covered with armament!

I'm from Alaska.  Your summers will literally see me catch on fire

"Anyone seen Dan?"

"Yeah, he went to check the west field"
*looks over*

"Looking great on the weight loss dude!"

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:36:59 AM EDT
[#12]
The title of this video seems relevant.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:37:27 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Isn't Pam Anderson a Hillary supporter? He might want a food taster for anything she brought.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Yeah she's a lefty, peta loving nut.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:38:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Probably figure it doesn't matter since they are guaranteed the win.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 8:54:18 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Maybe he'll be poisoned, or get super herpes. Who knows.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:00:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Leak 9 is out

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:14:02 AM EDT
[#17]
Even getting fed on a Sunday.  #9 for breakfast
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:17:38 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit is crazy.  

You can only shoot one gun at a time
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:51:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Even getting fed on a Sunday.  #9 for breakfast
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:53:37 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted before the edit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted before the edit

Gapes works, also.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:57:56 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Gotta love people whose primary source of news is a left-leaning, satirical fake news show on a comedy network.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/9318

o:  [email protected], [email protected], [email protected], [email protected]  
Date: 2015-06-29 13:37
Subject: The Daily Show

We have been trying to schedule a date for HRC to be a guest on The Daily Show before Jon Stewart goes off the air on August 6. Jen and I went through the schedule with Alex and it looks like the only possible dates are Tuesday, July 21 or Wednesday July 22, but we would need to forfeit a mid-western fundraising day to do it. We know giving up a fundraising day is a big decision so want to start the conversation with this group to get your thoughts.

Our reasons for recommending she do Stewart are: she was excellent on the show last year; the Iowa and New Hampshire focus groups verified that The Daily Show is a primary source of news for voters there; and his show is going off the air so this is our last chance. Thoughts? As an FYI the show tapes Monday - Thursday, with a flexible start time between 5 - 6 pm. -- Kristina Schake | Communications Hillary for America

Gotta love people whose primary source of news is a left-leaning, satirical fake news show on a comedy network.

And these people claim Trump is just entertainment while getting their news from a fucking comedy show.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:15:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit is crazy.  

Like minded folks is what we need.  Gear comes secondary.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:22:06 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shit is crazy.  

Gear is easy.

Mindset is hard.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:46:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

And these people claim Trump is just entertainment while getting their news from a fucking comedy show.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have been trying to schedule a date for HRC to be a guest on The Daily Show before Jon Stewart goes off the air on August 6. Jen and I went through the schedule with Alex and it looks like the only possible dates are Tuesday, July 21 or Wednesday July 22, but we would need to forfeit a mid-western fundraising day to do it. We know giving up a fundraising day is a big decision so want to start the conversation with this group to get your thoughts.

Our reasons for recommending she do Stewart are: she was excellent on the show last year; the Iowa and New Hampshire focus groups verified that The Daily Show is a primary source of news for voters there; and his show is going off the air so this is our last chance. Thoughts? As an FYI the show tapes Monday - Thursday, with a flexible start time between 5 - 6 pm. -- Kristina Schake | Communications Hillary for America

No but, a guy like Jon Stewart is no threat at all, even though his influence and audience is massive - so say 50+ year olds who admit they don't watch TV at all

Stewart and leftist entertainers have done more to advance liberalism than an egghead like Paul Krugman has, and by a 'uge margin.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Leak 9 is out
https://i.sli.mg/X1p4M9.jpg
View Quote
Liberals are like cartoon characters with money and power.

Read this email.  He is wishing reality fit his worldview.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:41:56 AM EDT
[#26]
Any way we could stop with all the super clever Pam Anderson comments and prepping talk in this thread to keep it on track?  It was going well until a page or two back.  Let's try to keep it uncluttered so the info from the leaks is easy to find without sifting through pages of comments that add nothing of value.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:44:48 AM EDT
[#27]
Chelsea is a back (and front) stabber just like her mother.  The link shows the context.  It started with a BS email from Chelsea.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11472

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 12:22:34 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

She's not discredited. She's a cause with some people. Probably not too many around here, but a cause celeb in the right circles. Colleges, universities, etc.

Ronin72, you are the perfect stereotype

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/columbia-student-the-damage-done-by-mattress-girl/
View Quote

Kihn, you are a fool and the perfect pliable. I am sure there is someone vigorously masturbating over your "research." I am not even going to waste anymore of my time with someone who uses such a shit, fourth rate source. What's next, you going to post some editorial that you wrote yourself? How pathetic.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:14:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Anyone talk to TexasDoubleTap lately seems he was updating and posting a ton of info until the 14 and has been offline since and his SIG has been changed....
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:25:11 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Anyone talk to TexasDoubleTap lately seems he was updating and posting a ton of info until the 14 and has been offline since and his SIG has been changed....
View Quote

TexasDoubleTapToTheBackOfTheHead?
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:31:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1918398_The_Anon_Hacks_of_John_Podesta_s_I_Phone_I_Pad___Twitter___Paypal___Consolidated_Dirt_from_Wikidumps.html&page=18#i62479524
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:38:08 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This just shows Hilldog is cracking if true. Im betting the book was not a book but either had money or an offer
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#33]
Awwh shit missed that Phew, I was a little worried. Usually Lurk but hadn't noticed him posting for a bit.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 2:18:37 PM EDT
[#34]
I don't think it's from the latest drop, but I didn't see it in this thread.

Often repeated by the Clinton Camp:
Russia hacked me / It could only have been Russia / Only a foreign power could have accomplished such a complicated thing
View All Quotes
Often repeated by the Clinton Camp:
Russia hacked me / It could only have been Russia / Only a foreign power could have accomplished such a complicated thing

https://www.wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10270

To: [email protected]
Date: 2015-10-26 14:39
Subject: Re: My John.podesta account

Yes inbox finally opened up. I should never connect to Amtrack wifi. Seems
to always screw things up.

And so:
John Podesta is in the habit of connecting to Amtrak wifi to check his email.
Probably on his phone.
I'm no Leet Haxer, but I'm pretty sure that one way or another your phone has to send your name and password to look at your email.
Amtrak is probably not the only public wifi he connected to.
I've heard of a Leet Haxor trick where they open a wifi network in a public place, label it the same name as something secure sounding (like "Free Wifi Provided by Amtrak") and everything that anybody sends or receives goes through the Haxor computer and they can keep what they want, usually for identity theft.
If you want someone specific, you could see where they go and set up your wifi hot spots to wait for them.

TL;DR: A nutless monkey could "hack" John Podesta's email
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 2:30:54 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

The title of this video seems relevant.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqkwykA4iFw
View Quote
I like this one.

"Fire it up, let the engines roll, it's time to burn it down"

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 3:22:49 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 3:26:43 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

I did analytics at a large heavy eq company, that is not how you do a avg of a trend what so ever. I bet he is making 3X's what I made. Assholes all of them.
FFS, that is playing so fast and loose with numbers.  There isn't even a regression or average, the person just puts their lines in whichever direction they want.  And the support/resistance interpretation is wholly unscientific. I wonder how much that person was paid for their brilliant work? It's grade-school level.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jack Posobiec ?@JackPosobiec
I have received approval from @GenFlynn to post internal polling analysis. To follow:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuvavJmWEAA-kS5.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuvavOEXEAIgReb.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuvavPOWcAAANpi.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CuvavRHXEAATksH.jpg

I did analytics at a large heavy eq company, that is not how you do a avg of a trend what so ever. I bet he is making 3X's what I made. Assholes all of them.
FFS, that is playing so fast and loose with numbers.  There isn't even a regression or average, the person just puts their lines in whichever direction they want.  And the support/resistance interpretation is wholly unscientific. I wonder how much that person was paid for their brilliant work? It's grade-school level.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 4:40:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Keep this list up. Thanks for the work TxDT
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
"TRAITORS"

Someone asked for a comprehensive list of who in office has opposed Trump and split the party.

Governors

Robert Bentley              
                             Governor of Alabama

Bruce Rauner              
                             Governor of Illinois

Larry Hogan              
                             Governor of Maryland

Charlie Baker              
                             Governor of Massachusetts

Rick Snyder              
                             Governor of Michigan

Brian Sandoval              
                             Governor of Nevada

Susana Martinez              
                             Governor of New Mexico

John Kasich              
                             Governor of Ohio

Dennis Daugaard              
                             Governor of South Dakota

Bill Haslam              
                             Governor of Tennessee

Gary Herbert              
                             Governor of Utah

Senators

Lisa Murkowski              
                             U.S. Senator from Alaska

Dan Sullivan              
                             U.S. Senator from Alaska

Jeff Flake              
                             U.S. Senator from Arizona

John McCain              

Cory Gardner              
                             U.S. Senator from Colorado

Mike Crapo              
                             U.S. Senator from Idaho

Jim Risch              
                             U.S. Senator from Idaho

Mark Kirk              
                             U.S. Senator from Illinois

Susan Collins              
                             U.S. Senator from Maine

Deb Fischer              
                             U.S. Senator from Nebraska

Ben Sasse              

Dean Heller              
                             U.S. Senator from Nevada

Kelly Ayotte              
                             U.S. Senator from New Hampshire

Lindsey Graham              
                             U.S. Senator from South Carolina

John Thune              
                             U.S. Senator from South Dakota

Lamar Alexander              
                             U.S. Senator from Tennessee

Mike Lee              
                             U.S. Senator from Utah

Representatives

Bradley Byrne              
                             U.S. Representative from Alabama

Martha Roby              

Steve Knight              
                             U.S. Representative from California

David Valadao              

Mike Coffman              
                             U.S. Representative from Colorado

Carlos Curbelo              
                             U.S. Representative from Florida

Tom Rooney              

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen              

Mike Simpson              
                             U.S. Representative from Idaho

Rodney Davis              
                             U.S. Representative from Illinois

Robert Dold              

Adam Kinzinger              

Bill Huizenga              
                             U.S. Representative from Michigan

Justin Amash              

John Moolenaar              

Fred Upton              

Erik Paulsen              
                             U.S. Representative from Minnesota

Ann Wagner              
                             U.S. Representative from Missouri

Jeff Fortenberry              
                             U.S. Representative from Nebraska

Cresent Hardy              
                             U.S. Representative from Nevada

Joe Heck              

Scott Garrett              
                             U.S. Representative from New Jersey

Frank LoBiondo              

Richard Hanna              
                             U.S. Representative from New York

John Katko              

Charlie Dent              
                             U.S. Representative from Pennsylvania

Pat Meehan              

Kay Granger              
                             U.S. Representative from Texas

Will Hurd              

Jason Chaffetz              
                             U.S. Representative from Utah

Mia Love              

Chris Stewart              

Barbara Comstock              
                             U.S. Representative from Virginia

Scott Rigell              

Jaime Herrera Beutler              
                             U.S. Representative from Washington

Reid Ribble              
                             U.S. Representative from Wisconsin

Fuck Rauner and Kirk. Rinos or closet Dems.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 7:47:42 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
"TRAITORS"

Someone asked for a comprehensive list of who in office has opposed Trump and split the party.

Governors

Robert Bentley              
                             Governor of Alabama

Bruce Rauner              
                             Governor of Illinois

Larry Hogan              
                             Governor of Maryland

Charlie Baker              
                             Governor of Massachusetts

Rick Snyder              
                             Governor of Michigan

Brian Sandoval              
                             Governor of Nevada

Susana Martinez              
                             Governor of New Mexico

John Kasich              
                             Governor of Ohio

Dennis Daugaard              
                             Governor of South Dakota

Bill Haslam              
                             Governor of Tennessee

Gary Herbert              
                             Governor of Utah

Senators

Lisa Murkowski              
                             U.S. Senator from Alaska

Dan Sullivan              
                             U.S. Senator from Alaska

Jeff Flake              

John McCain              

Cory Gardner              
                             U.S. Senator from Colorado

Mike Crapo              
                             U.S. Senator from Idaho

Jim Risch              
                             U.S. Senator from Idaho

Mark Kirk              
                             U.S. Senator from Illinois

Susan Collins              
                             U.S. Senator from Maine

Deb Fischer              

Ben Sasse              

Dean Heller              
                             U.S. Senator from Nevada

Kelly Ayotte              
                             U.S. Senator from New Hampshire

Lindsey Graham              
                             U.S. Senator from South Carolina

John Thune              
                             U.S. Senator from South Dakota

Lamar Alexander              
                             U.S. Senator from Tennessee

Mike Lee              
                             U.S. Senator from Utah

Representatives

Bradley Byrne              

Martha Roby              

Steve Knight              

David Valadao              

Mike Coffman              
                             U.S. Representative from Colorado

Carlos Curbelo              

Tom Rooney              

Ileana Ros-Lehtinen              

Mike Simpson              
                             U.S. Representative from Idaho

Rodney Davis              

Robert Dold              

Adam Kinzinger              

Bill Huizenga              

Justin Amash              

John Moolenaar              

Fred Upton              

Erik Paulsen              
                             U.S. Representative from Minnesota

Ann Wagner              
                             U.S. Representative from Missouri

Jeff Fortenberry              
                             U.S. Representative from Nebraska

Cresent Hardy              

Joe Heck              

Scott Garrett              

Frank LoBiondo              

Richard Hanna              

John Katko              

Charlie Dent              

Pat Meehan              

Kay Granger              

Will Hurd              

Jason Chaffetz              

Mia Love              

Chris Stewart              

Barbara Comstock              

Scott Rigell              

Jaime Herrera Beutler              
                             U.S. Representative from Washington

Reid Ribble              
                             U.S. Representative from Wisconsin

Know what!

ELECT THEM AND RECALL THEM!!!!!!

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 7:53:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Dont know if this has already been cited or not but here it is>

View All Quotes
Quoted:

So the cat is out of the bag, here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

I feel sick for our country, and these 2 and all the state department belong on a gallows.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:41:44 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

I feel sick for our country, and these 2 and all the state department belong on a gallows.
View Quote

The only real question is why haven't we taken care of that ourselves....
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 9:45:21 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This problem is widespread.

Many of my peers are so vacuous and lazy, this is the extent of their knowledge of current events.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I had a constitutional law professor that said the Daily show was the best source of news and would start every class by playing a few clips from the previous night's show.

I was getting such a high grade in the class that I got called in and accused of cheating, because they said there was no way a 22yo could write legal briefs if the quality I submitted.  They assumed I must have been getting help from an experienced attorney. I thought that was ridiculous, they're just case briefs- the purpose is to summarize, it doesn't require masterful tact, by any stretch.

So I had to go over a bunch of briefs I submitted with the prof and verbally explained how I came to wrote what I did. I even offerred to write a brief of a con-law case of his choosing in front of him. With paper and pen and no internet access.  But i suppose i was sufficently convincing in going over my previous work. After that, the professor was just like "wow, you're a superstar."  "Alrighty then." For the rest of the semester, the prof would always call on me when a complex issues was raised, and I would break it down like a boss in front of the class.

Out of about ~150 students, I had the highest grade in the class... 99% or something.  

The final written assignment was to write an amicus brief for a fictional case wherein a gay couple was trying to adopt a kid and had been denied by the govt/agency and was bringing suit. The fictional case presented fake (though to be taken as truth for the purpose of the assignment) statistics that gay couples were more likely to molest their adopted kids.

The professor said "you could choose any side, and to not necessarily pick what you thought was 'right,' just submit a quality brief."  I figured everyone would write something defending the adoption.

I have nothing against gay people and knew the "facts of the case" were made up as a thought exercise, so I decided to take the much more difficult task of arguing against the adoption; Just to be the devil's advocate. It would have been super easy to write a "muh feelz" brief.

The final assignment was only supposed to be 5% of the course grade, iirc. I went in carrying a 99% in the class, which made me #1. They posted current rankings of students by student ID number, so I know that to be true.  I wrote such a good brief, it must have sufficiently pissed off my professor and I got a B- in the class, even though that was mathematically impossible.  The professor even encouraged people to take the "contentious" side, but I guess I did such a good job that I got railroaded into a b.s. grade.  I even tried to fight it via the dept. But I guess they don't like giving good grades to potential adversaries, and they ruled against me, even though it was shown that it was mathematically impossible for my grade to drop that low.

This was back in 2004 or 2005, even. And I was much less conservative than I am now. I actually kinda enjoyed the daily show/colbert *as entertainment*, at the time, as embarrassing as it is to say, lol.  

But that was so long ago, the cat was not out of the bag and I was just a naive student.  I took the professor at his word that either side of the case would be fine - and I figured that it's more intellectually/practically valuable to be able to argue for something that you don't necessarily believe in - it was a law class.

Anyways, fuck the thought police. Fuck people who think the Daily Show and John Oliver are impartial.  Fuck the establishment.  Fuck em all in the pooper.

Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:05:48 PM EDT
[#44]
A similar thing happened to me on a death penalty argument.  I was given a D on the final Paper even after I was encouraged to take the stance that I took.
Link Posted: 10/16/2016 11:46:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the cat is out of the bag, here's the REAL story. Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams. It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

Me too,

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 12:46:07 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Me too,

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Me too,

Anger and shock level:

Link Posted: 10/17/2016 1:29:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:25:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Thought: do we have a big handy list of colluding journalists?

I'm curious, when 40 articles dropped after Trump's convention speech calling it "Dark", how many were friends of HRC's campaign?
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:31:23 AM EDT
[#49]
Assange is alive, however they cut his internet access.  Contingency plans have been activated.

BEST ELECTION EVAR
Link Posted: 10/17/2016 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

BEST ELECTION EVAR
View Quote

So much this.
Page / 31
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top