Quoted:
Page 2

Now with 100% more video

Good shit man, nice job.
Link Posted: 5/1/2011 4:11:29 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You have a very nice rifle and some really cool gear, very tastefully done. I noticed you are using a Centurion barrel, I have a couple of them in both midweight and lightweight. What kind of accuracy does your's yield? Factory or handloads?

Just curious.

I got about an inch and an eighth ten shot group with PRVI 75gr OTM at 100 yards with a Mk 4 Leupold 6.5-20x50. I have been meaning to try different ammo at longer ranges, but whenever I get of work it wams that its blowing 15+ mph. Then I lent the scope to a friend for a bolt gun of his, so eventually I might get around to more testing (eventually)
That is quite good for factory ammo.  Using once fired brass, CCI BR primers, VV N135, and Sierra 77gr MK's have yielded 0.82" for 10 shots at 100 yds.  The lightweight barrel will not quite hold an inch for 10 shots at 100 yds.  They are pretty impressive for chrome lined barrels.  The thinner tube seems to be enjoying different harmonics compared with the medium profile.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Years ago I tried to get LaRue to incorporate a way to store a cleaning rod inside their handguard similar to an AK.
That way you could at the least have two rod sections you could slap together if you needed it.
Maybe someday someone will do it.

Kinda crappy pics.
2 1/2 rod sections (long enough for a carbine length barrel, although a third would fit.)
.223 diameter brush
Patch attachment.
Oil and solvent bottle on the other side (not pictured)
Patches in side compartment.

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/cr74nva/IMG_1638-1.jpg
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s122/cr74nva/IMG_1640.jpg

thanks for posting!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top