User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:43:21 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Lacking in any viable arguement, you can personally attack me all you want, doesn't change the fact that some of the comments on this thread are blatantly racist.

"Mexican" isn't a race, it's a nationality.  How's that for a viable argument?

-James

um, it's pretty lacking as an arguement.

Race:  One of the divisions of mankind: a lineage; a family, tribe, people, or NATION believed or presumed to belong to the same stock.  -Websters
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 12:51:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...nevermind this post is a coc violation in the making

I want a good looking chick to violate my coc.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Where I work, it's eastern-European/FSR people who work for the floor-cleaning company. You know when you're in the restroom with them because they flush-flush-flush-flush-flush the whole time.

Apparently it's considered rude to let other people hear your restroom efforts, and/or they aren't used to group-bathrooms. So for about the first year or so, they will constantly flush the toilet the whole time that anyone else is in there when they are in a stall.
~
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:35:05 PM EDT
[#4]
We call those extra flushes "a courtesy flush" around here.  It is considered very poor form to have someone scream out for a courtesy flush when you know you are the culprit.  Embarrassing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:41:12 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Where I work, it's eastern-European/FSR people who work for the floor-cleaning company. You know when you're in the restroom with them because they flush-flush-flush-flush-flush the whole time.

Apparently it's considered rude to let other people hear your restroom efforts, and/or they aren't used to group-bathrooms. So for about the first year or so, they will constantly flush the toilet the whole time that anyone else is in there when they are in a stall.
~

Public restrooms should have music playing
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:46:03 PM EDT
[#6]
My freshman year, we had some black and middle eastern students who constantly shit in the shower stalls. I'm pretty sure it was because they were assholes, not because of racial issues.

Then again, everyone I know who has had to deal with middle easterners in public showers (college, military, etc.) says that they have a habit of taking a dump in the shower and leaving it, so it might be a cultural thing.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:46:33 PM EDT
[#7]
I do not know why this has degraded into a racist discussion.  Mexicans, in Mexico, have to use the trash cans for the poor plumbing reasons already elaborated.  They do it here too, no matter what ya tell 'em.  Takes years to lose the practice.  That is not racist, it's just as simple as that.  Got shitpaper on the floor?  well, ya gots recent immigrants, period.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 2:48:22 PM EDT
[#8]
People disgust me.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:18:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I do not know why this has degraded into a racist discussion.  Mexicans, in Mexico, have to use the trash cans for the poor plumbing reasons already elaborated.  They do it here too, no matter what ya tell 'em.  Takes years to lose the practice.  That is not racist, it's just as simple as that.  Got shitpaper on the floor?  well, ya gots recent immigrants, period.

I think Phils sammich maker is bucking for a mod job.She calls people racist and makes assumptions based on nothing but ignorance to the situation.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:22:12 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
One of the jobs I had in early college was working at a gas station.  We were on the route to a large prison.  On prison visiting day the relatives of the fine upstanding people in our local prison would stop in on their way to see their totally innocent victim relative in prison.  They would make such a fucking mess of the restrooms that I would generally lock them down about 10:00 A.M..  Those people are fucking savages.  And the 'women' were worse than the men.  I would start cleaning the bathrooms with a rake and end with a garden hose.  Fucking savages.  The multi-kultural types were the worst.  

thats so freaking funny  
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:27:50 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
My freshman year, we had some black and middle eastern students who constantly shit in the shower stalls. I'm pretty sure it was because they were assholes, not because of racial issues.

Then again, everyone I know who has had to deal with middle easterners in public showers (college, military, etc.) says that they have a habit of taking a dump in the shower and leaving it, so it might be a cultural thing.

I went to a really expensive private military academy for a couple of years in high school.  The Mexican kids there would shit in the showers too.  They were known for it.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think Phils sammich maker is bucking for a mod job.She calls people racist and makes assumptions based on nothing but ignorance to the situation.

Maybe she's bucking to be beekeeper's sammich maker.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 4:35:40 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Do you guys realize how racist you are?

Do you actually believe that Mexicans live like that?  Even if they don't flush, I'm assuming there was a waste-paper basket somewhere?  The ppl responsible were hoodlums, not "Just the typical Mexican"

When did "Mexican" get to be a race?
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:39:03 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was in the produce shipping biz many years ago, our workforce was mostly immigrant Mexican.  For whatever reason, they would not put used toilet paper in the toilet.  They would put it in the trash can.  I suspect this goes back to issues in Mexico regarding waste treatment and/or substandard plumbing.  

+1

That's the reason.  They can't flush it in Mexico.

Same thing in Taiwan.  The really dumb thing is, even though plumbing in most buildings has been modernized to the point that it can handle the TP, they STILL won't flush it because it's become a culturally ingrained habit.
Link Posted: 2/13/2006 11:58:31 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
When I was in the produce shipping biz many years ago, our workforce was mostly immigrant Mexican.  For whatever reason, they would not put used toilet paper in the toilet.  They would put it in the trash can.  I suspect this goes back to issues in Mexico regarding waste treatment and/or substandard plumbing.

I and my family do this. Why would you want to risk clogging up your toilet, and waste more water flushing paper. Anyways if I go to someone's house and they dont have a trash can next to thier toilet I just flush it, its thier plumbing not mine.

You're really on to something. You should just shit in the trash can. Actually, you could crap in the big can in the kitchen and make a family event of it. "Timmy, could you wipe up and pass me a biscuit? Oh, and if you can reach the refrigerator, pour your mom a glass of OJ."

Hell, you could wait till Sunday afternoon, shit in the cans at the curb, and call it a block party.

"Hey, Frank! You done with the Sports section?"

"No, but I think I saw Larry drop Lifestyle. Bob! . . . Hey, Bob! Ask Larry if that was Lifestyle he dropped a minute ago."

"No dice. Bob says Larry says that was the Business section, but he's pretty sure the new guy over at 2153 - the dude on the beige Rubbermaid 42 gallon -  is done with the Metro. Will that do?"
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:00:05 AM EDT
[#16]
I cant understand this one? WTF is your problem i thought iwhen i left highschool i would not see this again,but grown men do it just as much.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:14:39 AM EDT
[#17]
Come to Korea...
Lucky if a public restroom even has shit paper...
I usually carry a little pack of tissues if I stray far from the base.
Sometimes, their are vending machines outside the restroom that sell packs of tissues...

Oh and you are lucky if you get a western style toilet. Many public restrooms here are pit toilets...basically, a hole in the floor that you squat over.

From what I have witnessed, most people seem to put their tissues down the crapper.

Not flushing used toilet paper is absolutely fucking disgusting. Imagine nice smelly diareah soaked paper sitting in a trash can overnight

Toilet paper is made to be flushed down the sewer!

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:17:40 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
You're really on to something. You should just shit in the trash can. Actually, you could crap in the big can in the kitchen and make a family event of it. "Timmy, could you wipe up and pass me a biscuit? Oh, and if you can reach the refrigerator, pour your mom a glass of OJ."

I dont know what the fuck your problem is. Why the fuck do you care so much about the shitting habits of other individuals.

What the fuck, did someone shit in your cheerios or something?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I dont know what the fuck your problem is. Why the fuck do you care so much about the shitting habits of other individuals.

Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:24:59 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

You might notice that my pooping habits remain private - although I will go public enough to admit that you can't tell anything about them by looking in the trash can.  Perhaps we can agree that it is reasonable to assume that a person who publicly announces how he and his family dispose of used asswipe invites public comment on the subject.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:33:23 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You might notice that my pooping habits remain private - although I will go public enough to admit that you can't tell anything about them by looking in the trash can.

Well Golly, I bet you shit in a toiletbowl.

Perhaps we can agree that it is reasonable to assume that a person who publicly announces how he and his family dispose of used asswipe invites public comment on the subject.

Perhaps we can agree that only an asshole would compare throwing away toilet paper in a trash can in the bathroom to taking a shit in the Kitchen trashcan with family.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:33:48 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you actually believe that Mexicans live like that?  Even if they don't flush, I'm assuming there was a waste-paper basket somewhere?  The ppl responsible were hoodlums, not "Just the typical Mexican"

When did "Mexican" get to be a race?

About the same time "Canadian" did. I've been called racist against Canadians before.

Most people don't realize that Mexico has mixed population of native indians, imported spaniards (caucasians, essentially), negroes, and the mixed spaniard/indian that most people assume all Mexicans are like. Great job on eliminating stereotypes by assuming every single Mexican is a homogenous race, idiots.

Like I said in my complaint about crapping in the shower, it's less to do with race and more to do with culture (back home, the toilets don't work, etc.) or the individuals being jackasses. But some people insist on reducing everything to a racial argument.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 12:45:51 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You might notice that my pooping habits remain private - although I will go public enough to admit that you can't tell anything about them by looking in the trash can.

Well Golly, I bet you shit in a toiletbowl.

Perhaps we can agree that it is reasonable to assume that a person who publicly announces how he and his family dispose of used asswipe invites public comment on the subject.

Perhaps we can agree that only an asshole would compare throwing away toilet paper in a trash can in the bathroom to taking a shit in the Kitchen trashcan with family.

Would  taking a shit in the Kitchen trashcan with strangers have been a more apt comparison?
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:03:03 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
One side is still good.

I thought it was funny.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:04:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ever been to mexico ? Or are you just assuming ? Nobody said "typical mexican" but you in this thread..Better check yourself before you wreck yourself

fucking taking a shit in mexico sucks.   first you paythe dude at the door 25 cents to go in and then another 25 cents to get shit paper to wipe your ass, 50 if you want to get real clean.  
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:30:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
Would  taking a shit in the Kitchen trashcan with strangers have been a more apt comparison?

I've got plenty apt comparisons for what you are, but I'll leave it at that.
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 1:34:07 AM EDT
[#27]
I worked in a high class health club for several years and people would drive up with their Mercedes and Land Rovers and crap next to the toilet and piss on the floor daily...they never cleaned up after themselves and they spit their snuff on the floor...
Link Posted: 2/14/2006 6:17:37 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've got plenty apt comparisons for what you are, but I'll leave it at that.

It appears I hit a nerve. Is short-term storage of shitty toilet paper in the bathroom trashcan, followed by a few days' fermentation in the big can out by the garage door and eventual burial at the landfill a religious obligation of some sort? Or is disposing of used asswipe before family and friends have an opportunity to stop by the loo to savor the aroma a faux pas among your set?
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top