Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:04:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I know how you can thank us, ......... if you are between 18 and the ever changing cut off age, then get off your ass and enlist.

Wth more bodies in uniforms the op-tempo will decrease.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:28:15 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Who on this thread has said that the military men and women don't deserve our sincere respect and thanks? I think there is little we can do to truly show how gratful we are. They protect our freedom on a daily basis, and there is no doubt about it.

As I stated earlier, it is a really nitpicky statement to begin with. However, I don't think that there is anything wrong with stating that our freedom is a god given right, and the military protects them for us. Yes, they are well deserving of our thanks, and I like to make it known whenever possible.

The original poster seems to think that the military men and women don't deserve our thanks.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top