Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I like that the trooper has his giant hat on in his ID picture clipped  to his shirt.
View Quote

the hat is part of the DPS uniform, i believe.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I could see it if they were drinking whiskey and had a couple of hookers on their arms. That was actually a pretty tame pic.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:01:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I like that the trooper has his giant hat on in his ID picture clipped  to his shirt.

It is part of the uniform.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:13:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Wait.  No Snoop Dags were shot?

April fools joke, right?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:20:51 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I'm glad the state public safety officials in Texas have solved the border problem so they can now go after these types of crimes.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
View Quote
Yeah, and after securing the national border they can fix potholes, take Christmas lights down for the elderly, and deliver groceries to the handicap because all that is within their scope of responsibilities.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:30:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Tx Troopers have a extremely high personal conduct code.

So high on some things it's moronic.
But they are one of the best L.E. agencies in this country.

Just don't get stopped by them speeding, you're more likely then not going to get a citation.
View Quote

Or more.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:38:33 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That's bullshit.

Someone has a hard on for him
View Quote

Yup on both.

It's curious that it's unacceptable to have your picture taken with him, but it's perfectly acceptable to have it as an off duty gig.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:39:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
It's curious that it's unacceptable to have your picture taken with him, but it's perfectly acceptable to have it as an off duty gig.  
View Quote

Exactly what I was thinking.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:42:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yup on both.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's bullshit.

Yup on both.

how dare you question texas?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:44:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:44:30 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:44:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's bullshit.

Yup on both.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:45:09 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Really??? Lone Wolf Mcquade drank beer on duty and was humping a criminals girlfriend, why he didn't get the ultimatum ?
View Quote

Lone Wolf Mcquade was a Ranger, they can do what ever they want.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:45:53 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:46:47 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:48:16 AM EDT
[#17]
It is a good thing he didn't pose with Willie Nelson.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:51:25 AM EDT
[#18]
Isn't Snoop Dogg's wife a Sheriff?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:54:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Haha.

Cops get away with murder, and he gets reprimanded for a photo with Snoop.  

This country is tarded.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#20]
OK, so if he got in trouble for posing with Calvin Broadus, Jr., imagine the trouble he's going to be in for having his lawyer expose the whole thing to the press.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:57:11 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

I dunno, she got a dui in 08 though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#22]
Guess he should have started swinging his stick on snoop and whoever took the pic for photographing him.

Also: The D-O double G is getting old. Wow, where is the time going.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

my wife went to out of town with her girlfriends to party once and while out on the town found a cop to put her in handcuffs and then sent me a pic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have random people want to rake their pic with me all the time.

I couldn't tell you what celebrity had a conviction and who didn't. Good grief.

Yay Texas muh freedom!

my wife went to out of town with her girlfriends to party once and while out on the town found a cop to put her in handcuffs and then sent me a pic.

yeah, that's probably a bad call on his part.

Once I stopped for a disabled car,  young kid and his female friend.   Snowing, frigid cold, kids low on gas in daddy's old beater cadillac so the engine is off while changing the tire.  I'm helping the kid with the tire and it's taking awhile because he can't find the factory wheel lugnut lock key gadget while the attractive goth girl is keeping warm in my front seat of the work car.  I had a 2nd set of cuffs in the car.  I come back to the car and there she is wearing a longish black dress wearing my spare set of cuffs trying to get her feet through her handcuffed arms.  Her charms are litteraly hanging out the front of her dress and her dress is hiked up around her waist, I about had a stroke thinking about the possible backlash.  She said she got bored and put them on behind her back and wanted to see if she could get out of them.  Oh and you pervs she was just a high school senior.  
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:31:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I'm glad the state public safety officials in Texas have solved the border problem so they can now go after these types of crimes.

View Quote

TX has problems but that's not one of them. The federal courts have forbid the states from doing anything about the border.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:34:29 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Anything you do in uniform can bite you after the fact.  On-duty or not, you have created a nexus to your employment.
View Quote

I worked in the ghetto with a cop who got bounced there from a good precinct as punishment for posing for a pic with a scantily clad model doing a photoshoot on his beat.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:37:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Stupid.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:45:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Are they not concerned about that officer's obvious lack of physical fitness?

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
wut?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've had people want to take a pic with me on the side of the highway after I wrote them a citation...

wut?  

I have a standing policy of not giving in to the cute female routine. On a few occasions, they have seemed genuinely perplexed that I'd write them a citation. I'm guessing it went on their Instagram.

The only time I've been defeated was this one time when I had stopped a vehicle for speeding. When I approached the driver side door I was greeted by a smoking hot female wearing a loose wifebeater and no bra who exposed a nipple quite deliberately. Without a word said I walked back to my unit and drove away.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:22:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The trooper is in trouble with posing with a known pot smoker.  A pot smoker!  Those filthy criminals!  THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the big deal I don't get it?

The trooper is in trouble with posing with a known pot smoker.  A pot smoker!  Those filthy criminals!  THERE OUGHTA BE A LAW!

Not just weed.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:26:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

The only difference is that the cop probably knows who willie nelson is and what he looks like. That guy has no clue who snoop dog is.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who wants to bet that if he'd posed for a pic with Wille Nelson nobody would have got their panties in a bunch.

The only difference is that the cop probably knows who willie nelson is and what he looks like. That guy has no clue who snoop dog is.

How would anyone not know who Snoop is unless they'd never been exposed to any kind of media over the last 20 years?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:26:43 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have a standing policy of not giving in to the cute female routine. On a few occasions, they have seemed genuinely perplexed that I'd write them a citation. I'm guessing it went on their Instagram.

The only time I've been defeated was this one time when I had stopped a vehicle for speeding. When I approached the driver side door I was greeted by a smoking hot female wearing a loose wifebeater and no bra who exposed a nipple quite deliberately. Without a word said I walked back to my unit and drove away.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I've had people want to take a pic with me on the side of the highway after I wrote them a citation...

wut?  

Good.  Looks shouldn't get girls out of tickets.

And walking away from that car as fast as possible was probably a smart move.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:38:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Tx Troopers have a extremely high personal conduct code.

So high on some things it's moronic.
But they are one of the best L.E. agencies in this country.

Just don't get stopped by them speeding, your more likely then not going to get a citation.
I think some would write their on mothers a speeding ticket.
View Quote

DPS troopers in the small town areas seem to be hell-bent on handing out tickets but in other areas have higher priorities. Overall, I do see them as being very professional and I can think of two interactions I have had with them after getting pulled over that ended up with me thanking them.

One was when I got pulled over for speeding (I was absolutely guilty) but he let me off with a verbal warning because I strictly followed the protocol for CHL holders by rolling down the window before he approached, keeping my hands visible, handing him my DL and CHL, informing him I was armed, and asking him how he wanted me to proceed. Surprisingly, he thanked me for that and told me that he often encounters CHL holders who do not follow the protocol.

The other time was when I was out of town at a friend's wedding and was driving back late at night. I have a sticker on my car that indicates the owner has given permission for any LE agency to pull the car over without probable cause if it is away from its home area late at night. This trooper was obviously out to bust someone for something. I followed the CHL protocol, of course, answered all his questions, and agreed to let him run the serial number on my G21. After checking for warrants and to see if the G21 was stolen, he sent me on my way. He got an odd look on his face when I thanked him for pulling me over, explaining that if my car had been stolen, he would have recovered it.

I'm sure DPS troopers are capable of being dicks but in my experience they aren't out to harass the good guys.

The trooper should not have caught any flack at all for posing with Snoop Dogg for a picture. Snoop Dogg is a turd but being in a picture with him is not the same thing as partying with him.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:39:47 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wut?  

ayup.  Job preservation is part of going home safe at the end of the day.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:41:51 AM EDT
[#34]
All this picture makes me wonder is how do cops have no PT standards?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:47:48 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
wut?  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

wut?  

Yeah that would NOT be happening.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:53:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

wut?  

Convictions have their ups and downs.

When I first got started I was getting sick of all the females turning on the water works when they got stopped. At some point, I decided that the next female I stop and who is crying will definitely get a citation.

I make a traffic stop and sure enough the woman is straight up sobbing. I think I wrote her 3 citations (all legitimate). When I returned to the vehicle tickets in hand she has become downright hysterical crying. At that moment, I noticed a reef and flowers in the back seat. I asked here what it was for and she told me she was trying to get to her father funeral.

I let out a long sigh and with tickets still in hand, walked back to my cruiser and drove away.  

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:55:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Convictions have their ups and downs.

When I first got started I was getting sick of all the females turning on the water works when they got stopped. At some point, I decided that the next female I stop and who is crying will definitely get a citation.

I make a traffic stop and sure enough the woman is straight up sobbing. I think I wrote her 3 citations (all legitimate). When I returned to the vehicle tickets in hand she has become downright hysterical crying. At that moment, I noticed a reef and flowers in the back seat. I asked here what it was for and she told me she was trying to get to her father funeral.

I let out a long sigh and with tickets still in hand, walked back to my cruiser and drove away.  
View Quote

Ouch.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#38]
Of all of the shit for someone to get in trouble over.

Meanwhile his coworkers are raping people on the side of the road, but damn I'm glad this guy got reprimanded for just being in a public place next to someone that smokes dope.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:02:07 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
That's bullshit.

View Quote

This.

They are wanting to get rid of him.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:11:31 PM EDT
[#40]

Let's have our police officers learning which celebrities have a criminal record instead of doing coppy things.  How dare that guy not know about Snoop Dogg's criminal past!

Also, there is an ARFCOM/police/shooting dogs joke in here somewhere but I can't come up with one without sounding threatening towards a certain rapper...
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:12:32 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Anything you do in uniform can bite you after the fact.  On-duty or not, you have created a nexus to your employment.
View Quote

"You live in a fish bowl"

Hence why I don't work in the town I live in.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:15:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Are they not concerned about that officer's obvious lack of physical fitness?

View Quote

I knew that dude when we were kids...watched the old school Night of the Living Dead at his house, then sat up all night with .22s.

Didn't know he'd gotten fat.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#43]
That cop dosen't look like what i expected a JBT from Texas to look like he remind me of this but fat and they should leave him alone, hes done nothing wrong, what if someone just stood next to him and snapped a photo.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 12:41:12 PM EDT
[#44]
Isolated....nvrmd
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:19:50 PM EDT
[#45]
Should have been a pic of snoop in cuffs getting cavity searched.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:22:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Who wants to bet that if he'd posed for a pic with Wille Nelson nobody would have got their panties in a bunch.
View Quote

Or Mick Jagger, or any number of other musicians who have done more drugs than Pfizer Inc.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:24:42 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

Movie reference?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:25:45 PM EDT
[#48]
wait is he a snoop dog or snoop lion.

Hes a anti gun piece of shit anyway.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:29:19 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

While I think he getting in trouble is BS, I couldn't help but laugh at

You couldn't be within 20 feet of Dogg w/o smelling him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

While I think he getting in trouble is BS, I couldn't help but laugh at

Spears' attorney says his client wasn't aware the rapper has been convicted several times of drug possession.

You couldn't be within 20 feet of Dogg w/o smelling him.

I met Snoop Dogg at the Atlanta airport the day after I saw him in his Up In Smoke tour, and believe it or not he didn't smell like pot even at that time. I shook his hand and told him how much I enjoyed the show. He was a really nice guy.

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 1:40:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sure but he didn't agree to have a bunch of strippers pose on his patrol car. A nicely dressed ( Er sorta) apparently famous black musical performer asked to take a photo with him, is he really responsible for knowing the background of people he's paid to guard at musical venues?  

If snoop dogg paid me to get him off the hook on some pot charges I'd smile and stand next to him for a photo, it doesn't mean I'm endorsing the guy's lifestyle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sure but he didn't agree to have a bunch of strippers pose on his patrol car. A nicely dressed ( Er sorta) apparently famous black musical performer asked to take a photo with him, is he really responsible for knowing the background of people he's paid to guard at musical venues?  

If snoop dogg paid me to get him off the hook on some pot charges I'd smile and stand next to him for a photo, it doesn't mean I'm endorsing the guy's lifestyle.

You'd think they wouldn't let their officers guard a guy like that if he's so evil.

I wonder what they'd say if he had his picture taken with Rush Limbaugh or Laura Bush.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top