User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Fuck the new black panthers.

be a drug dealer, threaten to kill someone, leave and then come back means it is a good shoot, 4 in the back or not.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Fuck the new black panthers.

The man who fired those shots, Shannon Pool, told KHOU 11 News he and his wife were approached in their driveway by two strange men who threatened to kill them.

be a drug dealer, threaten to kill someone, leave and then come back means it is a good shoot, 4 in the back or not.

X87

Good shoot. It would have been great if I weren't paying that dudes hospital bills.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:49:25 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I just think someone showing their back isn't an immediate threat.  And yes, there's undoubtedly more to the story.

But even in Texas shooting someone in the back isn't likely to go well before a jury.

I'd like to know what the shooter was using that 4 hits didn't kill the guy.
View Quote

Tresspass on property at night? Threaten to kill a man and his wife?  In Texas? You are fair game.

Ass, back, face... It don matahr...
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 5:55:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:03:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sorry for being so slow this morning.

Yep........White guilt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Captain Wally Wieghat already seems to know what happened.  Notice how "he shot the suspect."  Uhh, until they figure out what happened, isn't a guy who just shot somebody four times a "suspect" as well?

In before GD accuses me of white guilt.

Sorry for being so slow this morning.

Yep........White guilt.

Indeed; very concerned white guilt.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:07:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He's holding a press conference in the shooters front yard in the video.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fine, he can go to guy's property and get shot, too.

No "no trespass" order from homeowner?

It'd be funny to see him dragged off by the cops for refusing to leave.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:11:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fortunately, not everybody takes their self-defense cues from Hollywood
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Although probably legal in TX, 4 in the back is a little much.  The Duke wasn't ever a back-shooter.

Fortunately, not everybody takes their self-defense cues from Hollywood

Marion was born in Iowa and spent most of his adult life in California, not Texas.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:13:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have a problem with drawing conclusions before I see the evidence
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Quanell X and all his buddies.

But I do have a problem with someone being shot in the back four times.

I have a problem with drawing conclusions before I see the evidence

Welcome to every JBT thread that has ever been posted....
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:15:42 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
woah. did you see dudes tats?

im not saying it reminds me of this but it really reminds me of this.
http://hdfons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/American-History-X-Wallpaper-wide.png
View Quote

Yeah are we the only ones who saw that?  That guy had a huge swastika on his chest.  Is that the home owner?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:18:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Yeah are we the only ones who saw that?  That guy had a huge swastika on his chest.  Is that the home owner?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://hdfons.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/American-History-X-Wallpaper-wide.png

Yes, that's the shooter.

He tells the police that the guy he just shot had threatened to kill him, they accept his story at face value, immediately refer to the guy who was shot as the "suspect," and treat the shooter as a victim.

GD cheers.  Anyone who suggests there might be more to the story = white guilt.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:18:51 AM EDT
[#10]
i am guessing the Nazi tattoos will not help the shooter
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:19:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Lots of WTF in those articles with very little details.  IF this guy was told to leave and came back as both the shooter and target say, then that leads to to suspicious activity on the account of the pop-up target.  However, the articles do not state what time of day the shooting occurred and that makes a big difference in Texas.  That whole "criminal mischief after dark" thing makes a big difference.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:20:24 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't get the whole "shot in the back thing".

There obviously was a confrontation and the man thought he needed to pull his weapon. What is he supposed to do wait for him to take cover and see if he gets fired at before trying to defend himself?

And the aliby "we be not haven no gats", is bs. The criminals run in packs.
View Quote

Exactly, he probably believed he was armed and moving to cover. What is he supposed to do? A gun fight isn't a turn based strategy game.

"I"m calling a timeout guys! I'm ending hostilities, my back is toward you, and I'm not an immediate threat! I'm just repositioning myself to that cover by your flank to get enfilade fire. We can recommence as soon as I get into a good firing position and get the first round off."  

"Wait a second, we're moving too! Lets get behind that brick BBQ grill over there. Oh, and keep your damn bullets away from the brodozer in the driveway!"
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:21:28 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

He tells the police that the guy he just shot had threatened to kill him, they accept his story at face value, immediately refer to the guy who was shot as the "suspect," and treat the shooter as a victim.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

There are lots of criminals/really horrible people that legitimately shoot and kill in self defense.  

Going off face value, they are both victims and suspects.  At least that's how I'd write it up.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:34:12 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Community Activist? How much does that pay? The guy who got shot learned a very valuable lesson, don't try to rob people and don't threaten to kill people while you are trying to rob them.
View Quote

If I am not mistaken, Eric Holder's DOJ sent funds and people down to Florida to organize anti-Zimmerman/anti-Stand Your Ground rallies and marches.

So up front, it probably pays well, but on the back end there is that campaign contribution kickback to Obama or the democratic party.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:37:52 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

Not seeing the problem here. The shooter was on his property, the shootee was trespassing, or at least not invited. That is the story that the police are going to go with every time unless there is clear evidence of something else. Swastikas may offend you greatly, but they probably will have no bearing in this.

Of course, the Swastikas may be why the shootee was there to begin with. In which case he would be the aggressor which will help the shooter, not hurt him.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:42:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Fuck those panther assholes.  
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:42:34 AM EDT
[#17]
In March 2011 Quanell X traveled to Cleveland, Texas to support 18 men allegedly involved in the gang rape of an 11 year old girl. Quannel X spoke out against the victim claiming she did not do enough to prevent herself from being gang raped. He later went on to claim the girl's parents were also responsible for her assault.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:45:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Well if everything went according to what the reporter said and what the homeowner said, good shoot.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:48:03 AM EDT
[#19]
The rest of the cat family, including Grumpy, disowned the panthers a long time ago.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:49:34 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Texas man should have called buddies with ar's and hung out out on the porch with sweet tea. Press conference would not have happened

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:54:08 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

There are lots of criminals/really horrible people that legitimately shoot and kill in self defense.  

Going off face value, they are both victims and suspects.  At least that's how I'd write it up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

Agreed.  But that's not what happened.

What we are seeing here is a mix of "my Nazi din't to nuthin'" with "If Quantico X is not happy, I will be happy."

The way people ask about the criminal history of the guy who was shot, and not this guy, is pretty telling.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 6:56:00 AM EDT
[#22]
Oh I'm with you....it doesn't look too good for him with that pic as discrediting evidence.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:03:55 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Oh I'm with you....it doesn't look too good for him with that pic as discrediting evidence.
View Quote

Remember also, "he and his wife had just pulled into their driveway after an evening out."

Stay classy.

Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:06:09 AM EDT
[#24]
When assholes collide. No fucks given for either side.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:09:17 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward.

Afraid to face the man one on one.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#26]
By the way, it is just me, or is the guy who was shot not whiter than George Zimmerman?
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:52:24 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Remember also, "he and his wife had just pulled into their driveway after an evening out."

Stay classy.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Stay classy.

I always go shirtless for an evening out with the ol' lady. I'm classy like that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 9:53:28 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Fuck Quanell X and all his buddies.

But I do have a problem with someone being shot in the back four times.
View Quote
Mischief in the Night.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:20:54 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

My WAG revolves around these two having a previous encounter of some sort. Most likely revolving around the color of ones skin and the ink on the others chest.

Either way, one of those gentlemen had a right to be on that property. The other did not. Don't come back for seconds seems to be the moral of the story here.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:27:30 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Are you saying if the shooter was hispanic instead of white, and the victim was black instead of Hispanic, the shooter would be considered white?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Who gives a shit.  If it was black on black the nbp wouldn't give a fuck about him.   I love the fake outrage that is intended for no other reason than in attempt to stir racial tensions.

Are you saying if the shooter was hispanic instead of white, and the victim was black instead of Hispanic, the shooter would be considered white?

Yes.

And Pony brings up a good point.  The organization doesn't do anything to stop violence when both parties are the same race.

It's like... they only value a life if it's taken by another ethnicity - cos then they can take it and use (abuse?) it for a publicity stunt.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:40:28 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

What the fuck is a Quanell?

EDIT: After a search I guess its his given name. Not surprised to see this fuckstick was a crack dealer too and served jail time. Yep, lots of credibility...

View Quote

The shit they put in Tonic Water.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:46:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Where are pics of his tats?
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
What the fuck is a Quanell?  

EDIT: After a search I guess its his given name.  Not surprised to see this fuckstick was a crack dealer too and served jail time.  Yep, lots of credibility...

View Quote

Houston race baiter dipshit.  

If he says something, you can rest assured that the opposite is true.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 9:59:32 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

See above
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:02:43 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
Even if this statement is true, it doesn't make it a bad shoot. Making Pool think they are armed is grounds for force. So they didn't go to his house intending on hurting Pool? Just robbing him or decide when there to harm him? still good shoot.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

"I did not have any weapon, and my friend did not have any weapon and I did not go to the man's house with intentions of hurting him," said Edwin Reynoso-Acevedo.

Even if this statement is true, it doesn't make it a bad shoot. Making Pool think they are armed is grounds for force. So they didn't go to his house intending on hurting Pool? Just robbing him or decide when there to harm him? still good shoot.

Yup...all irrelevant. The point is they went into the man's house without his invite intending to take his things.

Good shoot.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:07:23 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

Put your teeth on the curb.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:09:10 AM EDT
[#37]
Oh yay, more Quanell X bs.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:13:09 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Oh yay, more Quanell X bs.
View Quote

The guy makes his living dancing in people's blood and calling for more.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:13:55 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Yes, that's the shooter.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yes, that's the shooter.

At the same time you can't find someone guilty because you don't like his tattoos.   What are you basing you opinion on anyway, what the guy who got shot it saying?   Of course he's going to say "We weren't going to hurt the guy."   You show up with a crew of guys at someones house you're likely to get shot.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:26:04 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

What we are seeing here is a mix of "my Nazi din't to nuthin'" with "If Quantico X is not happy, I will be happy."

The way people ask about the criminal history of the guy who was shot, and not this guy, is pretty telling.

View Quote

The guy is an asshole. Assholes get to defend themselves, too, and the story doesn't mention them arresting the shooter for felon in possession, so it's a safe bet that his record is clean even if his choice of friends is no better than the bloods or the crips.

In all the years I worked with cops, in EMS and selling guns, I never met a single one who approved of nazis. They all considered neo-nazis to be the same class of people as ms-13. IMO, whatever story he told the cops was a lot more believable than what the other guys had to say.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reporter chicks are hot.
View Quote

Meh, you should see the one in the morning that does the traffic.  
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:35:44 AM EDT
[#42]
Did anyone else hear that a witness said he had his hands in the air and apparently his back turned when he was shot? Who actually watched the video and listened???
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:39:51 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

The guy is an asshole. Assholes get to defend themselves, too, and the story doesn't mention them arresting the shooter for felon in possession, so it's a safe bet that his record is clean even if his choice of friends is no better than the bloods or the crips.

In all the years I worked with cops, in EMS and selling guns, I never met a single one who approved of nazis. They all considered neo-nazis to be the same class of people as ms-13. IMO, whatever story he told the cops was a lot more believable than what the other guys had to say.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=63252

Being on your own property lends to that.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:40:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Did anyone else here that a witness said he had his hands in the air and apparently his back turned when he was shot? Who actually watched the video and listened???
View Quote

I heard the black panther dude say a lot. If the cops had a reliable witness statement to that effect he would have been arrested on the spot.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 10:51:22 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

http://www.ar15.com/media/viewFile.html?i=63252

View Quote

His tattoos are irrelevant. The fact is that one party in this story was at his own house. The other wasn't. If one of them has to get the benefit of the doubt, it's a pretty easy decision.

Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:02:42 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I must calibrate my Give-A-Fuck meter, no reading at this time.
View Quote

I believe mine is broken. Or maybe it's unplugged. Hmmm... for some reason, it isn't moving at all.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:09:56 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

meh....sprinkler system just happens to be set on timer right in the middle of the press conference......
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:12:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
In March 2011 Quanell X traveled to Cleveland, Texas to support 18 men allegedly involved in the gang rape of an 11 year old girl. Quannel X spoke out against the victim claiming she did not do enough to prevent herself from being gang raped. He later went on to claim the girl's parents were also responsible for her assault.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X
View Quote

Yep. He's a real special chocolate snowflake. He's also the guy who said "go to (some part of town - I can't remember) and mug you some good white folks!"

What a great spokesperson to have on your side. He really adds credibility.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
When assholes collide. No fucks given for either side.
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 4/28/2014 11:18:35 AM EDT
[#50]
I cannot understand shooting someone in the back unless I had already been shot.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top