Quoted:
The parents should not have kids
View Quote

Well, they have one less now.
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 10:52:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

LOL. Shows what the fuck I know. Diddly and squat. I'll shut my pie-hole now.

When I envision a conductor it's a guy in a funny uniform dealing with passengers. After googling it, turns out every train has to have a conductor and an engineer.

I'm back in my lane now.

View Quote

My Dad worked as an railroad engineer for about a decade. Every train has a conductor and an engineer.

There really is nothing you can if you see something on the tracks, Hes hit several cars, a cop car, a semi truck full of lumber, a empty horse trailer and HUNDREDS of deer.

Only one that scared his was the semi of lumber, him and the conductor applied all of the brakes and dropped to the floor, said a prayer and braced for impact expecting the train to derail. He heard the impact but never felt it. They walked back like a half mile through splintered 2x4s to find the guy sitting on the curd crying, saying he was going to be fired. My dad patted him on the back and said "yes, they probably will"
Link Posted: 10/24/2016 1:42:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top