BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#1]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
As a person, it seems that Trump is generally well liked by the people who know him. Note also that of the many thousands of people that he employs, we don't see disgruntled workers at any level coming out to complain about him.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Evidently not. Carson strikes me as the type of person that would get along with anyone if he was met even a quarter of the way.

It seems everyone Cruz meets and has to spend much time with him goes away with a less than favorable impression of the man's character.

In short he's a ass-hole, and a particularly nasty breed of ass-hole to boot.

Hell even Bob Dole hates him and I did not think it possible for Bob Dole to hate anyone.

And I suppose Trump is humble, swell, all round great guy. And certainly not a smug asshole.

As a person, it seems that Trump is generally well liked by the people who know him. Note also that of the many thousands of people that he employs, we don't see disgruntled workers at any level coming out to complain about him.

Yeah.  I bet the illegals he employed loved him
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:30:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Sure he's a ass-hole but I suspect he would be OK to be around at dinner or some such.

More than a few minutes with Cruz seems to make everyone that has to suffer through it want to punch him in the face.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Jesus Christ..........does anyone who gets to know Cruz ever like him!!??

Evidently not. Carson strikes me as the type of person that would get along with anyone if he was met even a quarter of the way.

It seems everyone Cruz meets and has to spend much time with him goes away with a less than favorable impression of the man's character.

In short he's a ass-hole, and a particularly nasty breed of ass-hole to boot.

Hell even Bob Dole hates him and I did not think it possible for Bob Dole to hate anyone.

And I suppose Trump is humble, swell, all round great guy.  And certainly not a smug asshole.

Sure he's a ass-hole but I suspect he would be OK to be around at dinner or some such.

More than a few minutes with Cruz seems to make everyone that has to suffer through it want to punch him in the face.

I'm never going to have dinner or drink beer with any of them.  I just want someone that's going to do the right thing and defend the Constitution.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:31:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:34:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Cruz has been trying to tear down the establishment for years now. Is it any surprise that people within said establishment don't like him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Cruz has been trying to tear down the establishment for years now. Is it any surprise that people within said establishment don't like him?

Sure I expect that from the GOPe but it's former staffers and others that had to be around him that I'm talking about.

I'm just amazed that the creepy fucker found him a woman that would marry him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:35:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If there were illegals and that's a pretty big if, given that his business dealings are known to be above board, i doubt there opinion counts for much of anything. The unions however seem to like him, and describe him as always dealing fairly with them.  His executives and managers seem to hold him in high regard.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And I suppose Trump is humble, swell, all round great guy. And certainly not a smug asshole.

If there were illegals and that's a pretty big if, given that his business dealings are known to be above board, i doubt there opinion counts for much of anything. The unions however seem to like him, and describe him as always dealing fairly with them.  His executives and managers seem to hold him in high regard.  

Trump has admitted that he hires illegals.  Its not a "big if"

Nor should his business dealings be known to be above board when he admits that he makes campaign donations to get politicians to do what he wants them to do

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:37:03 AM EDT
[#6]
CRUZ 2016
CRUZ 2020
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:38:19 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If it wasn't for Cruz's dirty tricks CarsonTrump would have won Iowa and NH and would be leading in every poll everywhere.
View Quote

Fixed
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sure I expect that from the GOPe but it's former staffers and others that had to be around him that I'm talking about.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Did pretty well for not having a wallet like Trump didn't he?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:45:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:47:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

If you call that crazy-eyed looking woman he married "doing well" then I guess so.

UPdate:

LOL.....Trump was just on F&F and called Cruz a horrible person and a serial liar and said he's been around a lot of professional liars in his dealings but Cruz was the worse.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:48:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You mean like every other large business in the world.  Making donations is not underhanded unless they are secret donations to hidden slush funds.  There is no evidence of this and no allegations of it either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump has admitted that he hires illegals.  Its not a "big if"

Nor should his business dealings be known to be above board when he admits that he makes campaign donations to get politicians to do what he wants them to do

You mean like every other large business in the world.  Making donations is not underhanded unless they are secret donations to hidden slush funds.  There is no evidence of this and no allegations of it either.

Right.  

Just like he didn't hire illegals.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:50:17 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If you call that crazy-eyed looking woman he married "doing well" then I guess so.

UPdate:

LOL.....Trump was just on F&F and called Cruz a horrible person and a serial liar and said he's been around a lot of professional liars in his dealings but Cruz was the worse.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

UPdate:

This picture destroys any credibility Trump has....but im not sure he really had any to start with

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:50:43 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

UPdate:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

UPdate:

So nothing new as usual. Calling people a liar for pointing out your record is pretty childish.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:51:08 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Jesus Christ..........does anyone who gets to know Cruz ever like him!!??
View Quote

Glen Beck!
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 9:52:09 AM EDT
[#15]
Weapons grade derp up in hurr.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:10:47 AM EDT
[#16]
" />
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:16:50 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If a picture taken with the sitting President, in a social setting, destroys a person's credibility, I have to question whether or not you know what the word credibility means.  Somewhere, there is a picture of me taken with Jimmy Carter in 1977.  I'm not sure how you would view that in terms of my ability to do a good job of running an organization.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

UPdate:

This picture destroys any credibility Trump has....but im not sure he really had any to start with

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2015/50/78e47c01a0e64f5aef430131d26f6ca9f253d0e8.png

If a picture taken with the sitting President, in a social setting, destroys a person's credibility, I have to question whether or not you know what the word credibility means.  Somewhere, there is a picture of me taken with Jimmy Carter in 1977.  I'm not sure how you would view that in terms of my ability to do a good job of running an organization.

Now its your credibility i have to question....Clinton was a "sitting President" in 2005?

Trump said Cruz was the worst liar he has ever been around.  The picture of him with the Clintons clearly refutes that. Especially since Trump is calling Cruz a liar for merely pointing out Trump's own positions
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:26:50 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Cruz will be the next President of the United States.
View Quote

Cruz will never be President, let alone repub nom .

Edit: Usual suspects, you're pathetic
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:28:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

UPdate:

http://beforeitsnews.com/mediadrop/uploads/2015/50/78e47c01a0e64f5aef430131d26f6ca9f253d0e8.png

You're gonna' get nagged 'till you want to puke.

You've been warned.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Not if he keeps screwing himself with stupid decisions and campaign antics.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not if he keeps screwing himself with stupid decisions and campaign antics.

This^^^
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:33:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Trump said Cruz was the worst liar he has ever been around.  The picture of him with the Clintons clearly refutes that. Especially since Trump is calling Cruz a liar for merely pointing out Trump's own positions
View Quote

All that aside.........yes Trump is a HALL OF FAME flip flopper................now let's switch to a basically unrelated topic but just a personal query of mine.......................

Aren't you a bit curious that NO ONE can stand Cruz apparently once they get to know him?

Christ, even his own daughter despises him for god's sake.

I am a tinfoiler and something is awry with that guy IMHO.

I mean NO ONE FUCKING LIKES HIM that gets to know him or deal with him from what I have seen............and if not everyone............certainly a HUGE percentage.

Doesn't that pique your curiosity at all?

It does mine.

Let's face it.............if Carson gets pissed at you.........I'm gonna think you did something wrong.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

UPdate:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

UPdate:

Trumps a pussy
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:45:05 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Let's face it.............if Carson gets pissed at you.........I'm gonna think you did something wrong.
View Quote

Pretty much sums it up in my mind.....That and Bob Dole rose from the grave just to rag on him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:49:10 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
South Carolina is supposedly notorious for dirty campaigns, I doubt anyone cares about the Cruz sucker punch in Iowa
View Quote

No supposedly about it. If we're not the world capital of utterly corrupt, provincial, no-holds-barred, back-alley-knife-fight, truth-be-damned politics, I'd be shocked.

There are a lot of great things about SC, but our politics are not one of them.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:50:27 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

And I suppose Trump is humble, swell, all round great guy.  And certainly not a smug asshole.

View Quote
Trump's the Tom Brady type of asshole, the type with 5 rings.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:51:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Pretty much sums it up in my mind.....That and Bob Dole rose from the grave just to rag on him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What do you think it is...........???

I support his ideology but something appears to be "off" here??
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:51:58 AM EDT
[#28]
I'm so done with Carson. He pretends to have accepted the apology given by Cruz, but we know this to be false. Instead he campaigns and fund raises off IA, know he will never get back above 10%.

Anyone on the outside, not a Trump supporter or a Dem; but I repeat myself; knows an honest mistake when it happens. I also include Ben Carson supporters, because I don't know single Ben Carson supporter in AZ (before the IA vote) that looks on him approvingly anymore.

As for Cruz, my views of his campaign have diminished, but so many of these dirty tricks are employed by all the campaigns and standard operating procedure Ive become used too. No one voting in this election was born yesterday. Grow up and discuss the issue, defend your record on the issues and put out concrete ideas how you will handle those issues.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:53:12 AM EDT
[#29]
CRUZ DIDN'T DO NOTHIN

HE GOOD BOY

HE TURNIN HIS CAMPAIGN AROUND

GE BE AN ASPIRING NATURAL BORN CITZEN
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:53:33 AM EDT
[#30]
Double post
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:53:53 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote

Perhaps....if hilda is arrested and bernout croaks, both of which are highly improbable. Cruz is my guy but any non dem., non commie has the deck stacked against them in a big way. Low information voters, the FSA. voter fraud and the huge amounts of shit brained voters who want the gov't. to take care of them, not to mention the GOPe and brain washed college idgits are a huge roadblock for any one even resembling a conservative.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:54:37 AM EDT
[#32]
“There was a political play there and it didn’t work for them,” a Republican operative close to the campaign told The Daily Beast. “The meeting didn’t go as well as Cruz wanted it to go. Carson had a smile on his face and was looking right at him.”
View Quote

So after he screwed over Carson in Iowa he tries to bargain at the last minute for something. If I were Carson I'd be smiling my ass off too.

Cruz only did this because his negatives have increased and he still needs Carson's votes. Looking at the polls it's possible that Cruz may be desperate not for a win, but to not be beaten by Rubio in SC.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's the problem. The establishment doesn't like his ideology. It could knock down their house of cards. Trump has already thrown up the flag that he'll play nice and make deals. Business as usual. Us getting fucked.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:55:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Then I hope Cruz is the Von Miller type
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

It also has a large highly religious voter base. Ben Carson is an acknowledged Christian and thought to be a decent man by many Christians. Cruz is desperate to get that group to the polls to vote for him. Having Carson out talking about underhanded or unseemly behavior by Cruz against himself does not make it palatable for a lot of Christians to vote for a guy that is behaving just like any other dirty old politician. Then after SC there are a number of other states with large groups of Christians that Cruz will want to tap into to get votes. Cruz needs Carson to stop talking about Iowa and get out of the race and hopefully endorse him, instead of either endorsing Trump or given no endorsement.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
South Carolina is supposedly notorious for dirty campaigns, I doubt anyone cares about the Cruz sucker punch in Iowa

It also has a large highly religious voter base. Ben Carson is an acknowledged Christian and thought to be a decent man by many Christians. Cruz is desperate to get that group to the polls to vote for him. Having Carson out talking about underhanded or unseemly behavior by Cruz against himself does not make it palatable for a lot of Christians to vote for a guy that is behaving just like any other dirty old politician. Then after SC there are a number of other states with large groups of Christians that Cruz will want to tap into to get votes. Cruz needs Carson to stop talking about Iowa and get out of the race and hopefully endorse him, instead of either endorsing Trump or given no endorsement.

Also note that lots of Christians around here don't consider Carson to be a "real" Christian because he is a Seventh-Day Adventist, which doesn't really sit well with the various, more fundamentalist church folk around these parts.

My highly unscientific assessment, which is overwhelmingly based on "vibes", is that Carson isn't really on the radar. You hear about him every now and then, but I'll be surprised if he registers above Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and ¡Jeb!. In fact, I've heard more positive discussion of Kasich around here than I have of Carson lately.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:57:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Further the bullshit in Iowa likely means that when Carson withdraws it is unlikely he will endorse Ted Cruz.
View Quote

No, but Carson's evangelical voters have nowhere to go but to Cruz.

At this point, Carson is a non-factor.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:57:57 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Also note that lots of Christians around here don't consider Carson to be a "real" Christian because he is a Seventh-Day Adventist, which doesn't really sit well with the various, more fundamentalist church folk around these parts.

My highly unscientific assessment, which is overwhelmingly based on "vibes", is that Carson isn't really on the radar. You hear about him every now and then, but I'll be surprised if he registers above Trump, Cruz, Rubio, and ¡Jeb!. In fact, I've heard more positive discussion of Kasich around here than I have of Carson lately.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Carson was doomed the second he told the truth about evolution and the big bang. I am suprised the IRS isn't after him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:58:05 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 10:58:59 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'll be damned if I know.

On the face of it Cruz should be the perfect choice but all I have to do is listen to him run around Robin Hood's barn three times to make a point with his talk of poison pills to cover votes he made in error. It all just makes me want to punch him in the mug.

Hell, everyone makes mistakes but Cruz strikes me as the type that would never admit to one and would try to blame you if he could get away with it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:00:41 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

On the face of it Cruz should be the perfect choice but all I have to do is listen to him run around Robin Hood's barn three times to make a point with his talk of poison pills to cover votes he made in error and all and I just want to punch him in the mug.

Hell, everyone makes mistakes but Cruz strikes me as the type that would never admit to one and would try to blame you if he could get away with it.
View Quote

Could be..........it's gotta be something........too many despise him who deal with him.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:06:17 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

is this why Carson is now suing over Cruz's citizenship?

Lost a huge chunk of respect over that one. Who is he? The Donald?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

is this why Carson is now suing over Cruz's citizenship?

Lost a huge chunk of respect over that one. Who is he? The Donald?
Read the articles and interviews with the CHICAGO lawyer who is backing Carson. This was not set up by Carson.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/02/18/reports-chicago-court-hear-case-knock-cruz-off-white-house-ballot/80586608/

Lawrence Joyce, an Illinois voter who has objected to Cruz's
placement on the Illinois primary ballot next month, will have his case
heard in the Circuit Court of Cook County in Chicago. Joyce's previous
objection, made to the state's Board of Elections, was dismissed on
February 1. He appealed the decision and was granted a hearing for
Friday before Judge Maureen Ward Kirby.

Joyce challenges Cruz's
right to be president in the wake of questions put forth by GOP rival
Donald Trump about being born in Canada. Cruz maintains he is a
natural-born citizen since his mother is American-born.

Joyce, who said he is backing Republican contender Ben Carson, said he
has not spoken to the Trump campaign. But Joyce did say he raised the
issue with the Carson campaign, which he said was uninterested in
pursuing the matter.

If the OP had actually read any articles he would have known that similar suit were filed in in early January in Texas and NY.

Some of these were the Pre Iowa Carson issue.

These lawsuit is all related to Trump and the Democrats.

I use to be a Trumper here on this site. But when a candidate starts and keeps making an ASS out of himself. I cany backed them.

BTW. Here in NH I voted for Carly.

Planned lawsuits are being scheduled before the November election by the Democrats in Florida.

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:06:26 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Could be..........it's gotta be something........too many despise him who deal with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On the face of it Cruz should be the perfect choice but all I have to do is listen to him run around Robin Hood's barn three times to make a point with his talk of poison pills to cover votes he made in error and all and I just want to punch him in the mug.

Cruz destroyed the amnesty that the establishment was going to shove down our throats. Of course they hate him. He's an obstructionist. Which is exactly what we need and have been voting for since the beginning of the Tea Party movement.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:07:04 AM EDT
[#43]
^^^^^It ain't just the GOPe though.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:09:07 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who despises him? I can assure you if it's people like Lindsay Graham and John McCain I don't give a shit that they don't like him. It's actually more of an endorsement.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:10:22 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

On the face of it Cruz should be the perfect choice but all I have to do is listen to him run around Robin Hood's barn three times to make a point with his talk of poison pills to cover votes he made in error. It all just makes me want to punch him in the mug.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Didn't Cruz apologize to Carson on stage at the next to last debate?
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:11:29 AM EDT
[#46]
In 24 hours, Carson will most likely have dropped out of the race, so I don't know why it's particularly relevant.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:13:35 AM EDT
[#47]
The more I have heard Carson outside of the Media Soundbites, the more sharp he sounds.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:13:51 AM EDT
[#48]
I think there ought to be an Onion article that Cruz is being accused of spreading rumors that Carson is secretly black.
Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:15:19 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
CRUZ 2016
CRUZ 20202024
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/20/2016 11:15:54 AM EDT
[#50]
Carson says he will stay in as long as God is opening doors for him.  I think the door is open and he should use the exit.

If Carson thinks Cruz played dirty tricks he would have a heart attack if he had to deal with the Dems in a general election. It might make hims take up drinking and smoking.  
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top