Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:21:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Nothing I hadn't already figured out , long ago
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:36:48 AM EDT
[#2]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

So...if somebody is beating my ass with their fists through an open car window, can I shoot because I feel my life is in danger?  If somebody breaks into my house and has no weapon in hand, am I allowed to shoot to save my family?  Or, as a civilian, will I be prosecuted?  Not trying to stir up shit...no "colors" involved, just want to know when it is ok as a civilian to protect my self and my family.  
View Quote
You are good here with both scenarios.

What I learned is some people are just looking to stir up shit.

I bet if they had publicly executed the cop on national TV there would still have been looting and general asshatery.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 9:46:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Don't rob stores
Don't get into fights, especially with people with guns
Don't attempt to charge said people after being shot
View Quote

This, and dont fuck w the cops
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:05:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Didn't want to start another Fergbola thread, but what the hell...

So is there a take home message from Ferguson ?  

For me, it's don't fuck with cops.  I learned that at an early age seeing my loudmouthed/intoxicated friends confront Philly P.D. when we go to the city for concerts.  

View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:13:46 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:20:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Yeah, there are a shit ton of people who will believe anything, regardless of how fucked up it is, just to seem popular.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:21:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Biggest lesson for me was that I need to finish my MK18 build.

I was in L.A. for the riots in 1992 and I learned a great deal then.  The main lesson from that was to never ever live near an "urban" area.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
If the time ever comes when I might have to defend myself or my family, I hope the assailant is not a black teenager.
View Quote

the odds are that it most likely will be
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:25:44 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The message?

The Popo can't / won't protect you in a crisis.

View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:29:44 AM EDT
[#11]
Live like a thug, die like a thug.   Words to live by.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:32:47 AM EDT
[#12]

1. Don't smoke pot.

2. Don't rob stores.

3. Don't assault people while robbing stores.

4. Don't walk down the middle of a street after failing to do 1-3.

5. Don't repeatedly punch a cop in the face.

6. Don't try taking a cop's gun away from him.

7. Don't expect to NOT get shot if you fail to do 1-6 above.

8. Don't charge a cop after getting shot for failing to do 1-7 above.

9. Don't hang around black neighborhoods. Period.

10. Don't hang around large crowds of young black males. Period.
And the most important thing: The worst of black stereotypes don't come out of nowhere - they're invented and perpetuated by black people themselves.
ETA: Oh, and one more - our President is a lawless, cop-hating, anti-white racist dressed in a fancy suit and is fundamentally no different than that piece of shit Michael Brown or his retarded gangsta-thug "burn this muthafucka down" stepfather.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:33:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Check my gas mask filters
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:33:52 AM EDT
[#14]
It's time to put together a 'neighborhood watch,' and train with them regularly.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#15]

That a good riot will fuel Arfcom's masturbatory tactical fantasies for days and days.

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#16]
That the rule of law is subverted if a special group of snowflakes don't like it.

There were no riots after OJ.
No riots when the white trucker was killed by the black mob in L.A.
No riots when the white couple was brutally killed and tortured.

But certain groups can do so because their "community" is outraged.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 10:39:48 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

1. Don't smoke pot.
2. Don't rob stores.
3. Don't assault people while robbing stores.
4. Don't walk down the middle of a street after failing to do 1-3.
5. Don't repeatedly punch a cop in the face.
6. Don't try taking a cop's gun away from him.
7. Don't expect to NOT get shot if you fail to do 1-6 above.
8. Don't charge a cop after getting shot for failing to do 1-7 above.
9. Don't hang around black neighborhoods. Period.
10. Don't hang around large crowds of young black males. Period.

And the most important thing: The worst of black stereotypes don't come out of nowhere - they're invented and perpetuated by black people themselves.

ETA: Oh, and one more - our President is a lawless, cop-hating, anti-white racist dressed in a fancy suit and is fundamentally no different than that piece of shit Michael Brown or his retarded gangsta-thug "burn this muthafucka down" stepfather.

View Quote

Nailed it.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Pray you don't have to defend yourself from a black attacker, you will be crucified in the press and your life is basically over.
View Quote

This, alas.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:37:39 PM EDT
[#19]
There is a reason certain people can't have nice things.

And FBHO
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:42:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Stay out of trouble.

Stay away from trouble.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:44:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
The race/culture divide in America is a wide chasm, and there is no common ground between the sides. Neither side is willing to budge. There is no dialogue when there is no mutual agreement. It will not end, not in our lifetimes.
View Quote

This.  They are not interested or swayed by facts.  The evidence presented to the Grand Jury was cut and dry, supporting the testimony of the officer in question and backed by some witnesses.  Instead of reasoning and deciding maybe this really was kid was attacking a police officer, they riot and protest.  When they are presented facts about crime and race, they scream racism and call for boycotts or action against whoever is presenting the facts.  I don't know of a single prosperous, safe city that's population is majority black with black leadership.  All of the examples I know of are crime ridden, corrupt and impoverished.  This will not change until they, as a group, acknowledge that status quo isn't working and bear their share of the blame for their problems.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
So...if somebody is beating my ass with their fists through an open car window, can I shoot because I feel my life is in danger?
View Quote

In my AO, trying to force entry to an occupied vehicle is specifically listed as a violent felony, and the law authorizes lethal force to stop or prevent anything listed as a violent felony.

That's in addition to the whole reasonable fear of bodily harm.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:03:12 PM EDT
[#23]
Correction: the white truck driver in the LA riots was beaten "nearly to death".
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:10:12 PM EDT
[#24]
my take home message?  racists don't give a shit about facts. Some Blacks think they are a 100% completely protected class. They expect to be able to do whatever the hell they want, whenever,  with zero consequences.

and,  I am going to stay armed if I'm within a 100 miles of any concentration of racists greater than 2.

edited to add: as boring as Utah seems, I'm *damn* glad to live here.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:19:15 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

The message?

View Quote

That's what I took from it. You are solely responsible for your own family's safety in a situation like that. Call 911 all you want; no one's coming.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:20:57 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

The message?

View Quote

ya, this should be OUR take-home
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:29:03 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Didn't want to start another Fergbola thread, but what the hell...

So is there a take home message from Ferguson ?  

For me, it's don't fuck with cops.  I learned that at an early age seeing my loudmouthed/intoxicated friends confront Philly P.D. when we go to the city for concerts.  

View Quote

Really? Is that all you have learned?

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 3:39:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The message?

View Quote

But they'll be around, to stick it up your ass, if you defend your person, family, or property.

After all, we can't have people "taking the law into their own hands".

Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:02:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

It all depends on the laws in your state. In Texas the bad guy would be called a target.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So...if somebody is beating my ass with their fists through an open car window, can I shoot because I feel my life is in danger?  If somebody breaks into my house and has no weapon in hand, am I allowed to shoot to save my family?  Or, as a civilian, will I be prosecuted?  Not trying to stir up shit...no "colors" involved, just want to know when it is ok as a civilian to protect my self and my family.  

It all depends on the laws in your state. In Texas the bad guy would be called a target.

The way it is here too.

Here, all you have to have is a REASONABLE fear of death or great personal injury to exercise lethal force.

I have a couple medical conditions that put me at high risk of both if I were to go toe to toe. I'm not playing games if it goes down and I'm damn sure not losing or getting hurt. Perp is going to be leaking. Live or die, that's God's decision.
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:09:13 PM EDT
[#30]
Don't live near the hood.  Live around like minded individuals
Link Posted: 11/26/2014 4:18:09 PM EDT
[#31]
My take home messages: Race baiters gonna bait, FBHO, FEH, FMSM  And all others are non-COC compliant.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top