BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Russia has an old and ugly tradition called the "pogrom."  Back in the late 19th Century, it involved whole villages banding together and killing all the local Jews.  They had the dumbassed idea that all their problems, from plagues to financial setbacks, were the fault of the Jews.
If they killed those innocent Jews for no good reason simply because they FELT they were the problem, imagine what they will do to the Muslims in their population after a couple more incidents like this.

And at that point, the Russians become just as terrorist as the Taliban.

Civilization is what separates US from THEM.

Terrorisim committed against you is not an excuse to become terrorists, and wars that are fought for revenge allways fail in the end...

The Russians aren't "us."  I am not reccommending a course of action to the Russians, I am predicting what may happen.

Yes, they most certainly aren't... They are very adept at clusterfucking 'sensitive' operations with excessive brutality. It has cost them one war in recent history (A-stan) and has made victory in the Chechen conflict impossible.

Oddly enough were it not for RUSSIANS there weould be no AQ, no TALIBAN, and the words 'Great Satan' would never have come from the ex-Ayatollah's lips...

Ironic to a point...

That said, there is still no excuse for terrorisim. We must WIN the war, not get wound up killing indescriminately, as that will lose it for us....

If the Russians continue their abject brutality, they will help the enemy, not our cause.

If they don't, they will lose a war that they can only hope to fight forever, and at this point cannot win... It's Afganhistan Redux, and the 'kill em all/Black Flag' philosophy has ONCE AGAIN spelled DEFEAT OR ENDLESS WAR for Russia...

There is a lesson in  that last statement for US and for the membership of this board. Your emotions have no place in war, and raising the 'Black Flag' means you might as well raise a white one as you are defeating yourself with your own  brutality.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I can't even fathom how bad the reports keep getting.

Outside of Arfcom, WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE?  WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?

Goddamnit

Judging by the news channels the most momentous world events at the moment are a storm and a lot of rain in Florida and a minor eathquake in Japan that caused little damage…

Protests? there will be no protests… the Jihadi Handbook, published by the RoP® states clearly that they are allowed and required to do these things to Infidels… so it is ok…

Also no panties were placed on heads or other horrific acts such as man pyramids were commited like at Abu Ghraib where as one Congressman stated the US Army "plumbed a new depth of hell"…

BTW I am being sarcastic.

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:03:28 PM EDT
[#3]
RIP littles ones. God will look out for you now.

As far as the rage I feel, no words can describe it.
CH
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:05:32 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
RIP littles ones. God will look out for you now.

As far as the rage I feel, no words can describe it.
CH

Amen.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
What pisses me off is the dumbass liberals who say this is NO WORSE then us accidentally killing civilians during a WAR.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:08:32 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Yes, they most certainly aren't... They are very adept at clusterfucking 'sensitive' operations with excessive brutality. It has cost them one war in recent history (A-stan) and has made victory in the Chechen conflict impossible.

Oddly enough were it not for RUSSIANS there weould be no AQ, no TALIBAN, and the words 'Great Satan' would never have come from the ex-Ayatollah's lips...

Funny how we helped them kick the Russians out, and in return, we are called the Great Satan and have terrorist attacks committed on our own soil. Things like that really make me wonder about this culture that we're fighting. Based on millitant Islamist doctrine, a complete Russian withdrawl will most likely only encourage even more savage attacks.

The "kinder, gentler" war may be just, but I'm not sure if we can beat them that way.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:09:55 PM EDT
[#7]
why is an 18th month old baby in a school and not at home?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:16:23 PM EDT
[#8]
You know, this is from the "old wars" but, the only good Muslim is a DEAD MUSLIM!

Joe
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it.
Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it. Cant say it.

+1

Words can't express my rage.  There will be a judgement.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Same thing the Russians have been doing to them for the past 10 years. . . . . .too bad the children on either side have to suffer.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:21:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
why is an 18th month old baby in a school and not at home?

Because the parents were all there to celebrate the first day of school, a russian tradition.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:21:35 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
"Just because I don't say it, doesn't mean I ain't thinking it."  
Megadeth - 'Holy Wars and the Punishment Due'

It seems oddly appropriate.

Remember the Alamo!
Remember Goliad!
Remember Beslan!

And God Bless us All...

"they killed my wife and my baby, with hopes to enslave me .... first mistake ... last mistake"

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:26:54 PM EDT
[#13]
I'm sorry, this is just sick. Raping little girls? Stabbing women and children?

My god, how could ANYONE do this to a human being? A SMALL CHILD IS NO THREAT TO YOU! HOW COULD YOU DARE VIOLATE HER AND KILL HER?!

I'm glad Russia is going after these bastards. Do not let terrorists threaten you or bully you! DEFEND YOURSELF!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:28:45 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Funny how we helped them kick the Russians out, and in return, we are called the Great Satan and have terrorist attacks committed on our own soil. Things like that really make me wonder about this culture that we're fighting. Based on millitant Islamist doctrine, a complete Russian withdrawl will most likely only encourage even more savage attacks.

The "kinder, gentler" war may be just, but I'm not sure if we can beat them that way.

My point is that Russian brutality created modern non-Palestinian Islamic terrorisim thru the Afghani war.

Similar brutality on the part of the Shah of Iran (who we supported to... counter the USSR's ambitions in the region) created the Iranian wing,

The terrorists that threaten us were born out of the cold war.

I'm not advocating that Russia withdraw. I'm simply stating that they cannot win.

Further, the 'doctrine' is the old communist revolutionary playbook. Remember that the Russians supported world wide terrorisim as a means of fighting the 'evil capitalists'... The Chechens are fighting a classic separatist/guerilla terror campaign, and just happen to be Muslim. It is not a religeous war, any way you slice it...

If you doubt this, look at South America & West/Southern Africa. No Muslims, Same Tactics (hostage taking, kidnapping, killing the other side's civillians to try and force surrender)
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:33:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Russia: Nine Civilians Extrajudicially Executed in Chechnya
Only nine?

Quoted:
www.hrw.org/campaigns/russia/chechnya/

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:37:54 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My point is that Russian brutality created modern non-Palestinian Islamic terrorisim thru the Afghani war.

Similar brutality on the part of the Shah of Iran (who we supported to... counter the USSR's ambitions in the region) created the Iranian wing,

Gee, Dave, are you getting your information from the Carter Center or something?  The brutality on the part of the Shah isn't what created the Ayatollah Khomenei and the Islamic Revolution.  The Shah, as despots go, wasn't all that brutal, and many have come before and after that were much more brutal without the insuing revolutions.  What the Shah did that caused the revolution was attempt to MODERNIZE and SECULARIZE Iranian society.  As far as brutality goes, the Ayatollahs have been 10x worse than the Shah ever pretended to be.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:43:42 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Russia: Nine Civilians Extrajudicially Executed in Chechnya
Only nine?

Quoted:
www.hrw.org/campaigns/russia/chechnya/

While it is an underwhelming start, it is a start none the less.

If they dropped a nuke on thee center of town, science proves that there would be 9 people who died before the other 900,000.  

So lets just hope that it is proceeding along on a rather human speed level and the bodies will continue to hit the floor, for a few months.  Or, until they run out of chechens to slaughter, they can continue on with the French if they have not yet sated their blood lust, no problem by me!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:46:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Goddamnit

WHERE are the protests?  I'll tell you where:  FUCKING NOWHERE...AND YOU AREN'T GOING TO SEE MUCH EITHER!  Not here in America at least!  Yes, there's a ton of outrage here...but it is quickly sliding into the news cycle history category....and why?

Because the American Leftist media which has a primary goal of getting Kerry elected, is never going to spend much ink or time on this story.  And WHY you might ask won't our press talk about this horrible shit?  Simple really:  Because it showcases just how fucking savage our ENEMY is, as compared to us and our brave troops (REMEMBER, you sheeple, its all about ABU GRAHIB!), how correct President Bush is in his strategy against our ENEMY, and there ain't NO way the media would ever say anything that might make Bush look good, and finally, many on the Left actually thinks that these savage fuckers are just Chechnyan "Separatists", just like they see the fucking Palistinian savages as "Freedom Fighters".   Remember, the Left is always looking for moral equivalencies and they traditionally love the "noble savage".  Don't ask why...I can't figger those crazy fucks out...they just do!

After seeing these same savages murder and behead that Russian POW right here a couple of years ago, I have been waiting for this type of monstrous act like this.  I just didn't really think they'd take out an entire school and murder so many inncents.  I truly hate them...and I truly hate our American Left who do their best to enable these animals.  

I shudder to think how President Kerry would handle a similar situation here  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:52:26 PM EDT
[#19]
Terrorists are NOT HUMANS, therefore it is not GENOCIDE.

SImple as that. I have no problems executing evey last one of them, their sympathizers, their financiers. Kill them all, they are not human.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:54:23 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
While nothing good will come of this, I take small satisfaction in the thought that the 3 who survived (and are said to have been killed), are right at this very moment, whiel you are reading this, in pain like none of us can even imagine.  Their lips will be quite loose (if they have not been babbling everything already), but I am quite sure the pain will go on for quite a bit longer.

It isn't a plus, but it sure isn't a minus either.

According to the russians they are currently looking for 13 terrorists who escaped the school.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:57:35 PM EDT
[#21]
There was only a slight murmur of protest from the UN's Kafi Annan. After that, zero, nada, zip, from the rest of the world.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:58:59 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
There was only a slight murmur of protest from the UN's Kafi Annan. After that, zero, nada, zip, from the rest of the world.

Didn't they also have a moment of silence?  I mean it is only 450 dead kids.

Not like a pair of panties were put on any RoP follower, or anything important.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:03:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Didn't they also have a moment of silence?  I mean it is only 450 dead kids.

Not like a pair of panties were put on any RoP follower, or anything important.

Outstanding. Great Post.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
You know, this is from the "old wars" but, the only good ****** is a DEAD ******!

Joe

Threads were locked for those statements.

IBTL
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:06:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Well that is the saddest and most disgusting thing I've seen or read for a very long time, These Chechen's that were raping young girls and stabbing 18 mouth old babies, and shooting students in the back have to be the lowest form of life I cant think of, what a bunch of sick mother fucker's  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:11:30 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#27]
KILL THEM ALL.....ALL THE F'ING ISLAMIC TRASH IN THE WORLD!
Sorry, but I believe there is no other solution.....and more and more we will see this as the only solution.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:28:54 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
it's time to take the gloves off.

Problem is CampyBob, we may take our gloves off, but under those satin gloves are another pair of gloves, and under that pair is another, and so on.  We have not taken enough losses to do what is neccessary and what is right, yet.

And the real problem with that is, it will be You and I and the other good people on this board who pay the price of inaction and a failure to have the cast iron stomach neccessary to kill 100 million people at a clip.  The politicians who have the capability (but not the stones) to do that will not, and they and theirs will be very well protected so no harm can come to them.

We will do the dieing, and they will wring their finely gloved hands, as our childrens blood dries in the gutter.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:33:03 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:37:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Does anyone know what unit or detachment stormed the school? The Russian military doesn't appear to adept on carrying out hostage rescue.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:39:33 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Does anyone know what unit or detachment stormed the school? The Russian military doesn't appear to adept on carrying out hostage rescue.

I would assume it was Alpha.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully Putin will take a page fromt he Bush playbook and gather a little intel and then open the Whoopass!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 4:55:14 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Allahu Akbar

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:03:53 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Allahu Akbar

I thought that was Admiral Ackbar?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:16:52 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

+1,000,000
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:22:08 PM EDT
[#36]
The strangest TV comment I heard today was made by a Muslim who said these Muslim terrorists were making it difficult for other Muslims to get visas and be more aggressively searched while traveling.

Say, has anyone heard any condemnation from a Muslim being televised, published, etc.?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:36:42 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am so disgusted, can we please stop the threads...  Seriously, we know what happened.  Its getting to the point of physical illness just thinking these animals breathe the same air we do.  My Putin show no mercy.

I disagree. These videos, if they
are released, need to be shown
everyday. Just like the 9/11 vidoes.
People must not be allowed to
become complacent.

Our media would never show this stuff.  Apparently, they don't think it is anywhere near as horrific as a prisoner with a pair of panties on his head.  Fucking leftist ashholes.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:37:48 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
I am so disgusted, can we please stop the threads...  Seriously, we know what happened.  Its getting to the point of physical illness just thinking these animals breathe the same air we do.  My Putin show no mercy.

I disagree.  This is new info that many have not heard before.  Maybe, just maybe, the media might find this to be horrific enough with new details, but I doubt it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:39:48 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Nope... I don't believe this report for a second!

These are obviously lies being spread by the Zionist controlled media meant to breed hatred & mistrust of a great & peaceful religion.

If the members of this web site insist on continuing to post such mischaracterizations of the followers of Islam, I will be forced to distance myself from such bigots.

you trying to interject humor into an otherwise somber thread..... or are you serious.....your facial expression doesn't carry well over the internet...

He is being sarcastic about all the locked posts and accounts that insult these pieces of shit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:42:27 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Goddamnit

Well, apparently even here you can't express your full outrage without being locked.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 5:43:49 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Our media would never show this stuff.  Apparently, they don't think it is anywhere near as horrific as a prisoner with a pair of panties on his head.  Fucking leftist ashholes.

Testify, Brother Larry!
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#42]
It's almost like the rest of the world is understanding what it is like to be Israeli.

They've been dealing with these kinds of mindless attacks for 50+ years.

I can't beleive how restrained the Israeli's conuterattacks are, after that history.

Every attack, every killing, etc, just makes me want to support Israel more, just to irritate the terrorists.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:10:52 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it's time to take the gloves off.

Problem is CampyBob, we may take our gloves off, but under those satin gloves are another pair of gloves, and under that pair is another, and so on.  We have not taken enough losses to do what is neccessary and what is right, yet.

We will do the dieing, and they will wring their finely gloved hands, as our childrens blood dries in the gutter.

I don't beleive you.

I keep seeing comments by people, not on this board, that say we should be more compassionate, and try yo understand the mindset of the people that attack us, to better live with them in the future.

There are far to many people that simply don't understand the mindset of terrorist, or terrorist organiztions, to really get a united war against terror. It's like Neville Chamberlain's folly doesn't register.

As someone else pointed out, where is the UN? Amnesty International? Moderate Muslims? Or any of the other groups that are continuously complaining about Humans Rights? They're AWOL, they seem to only complain about what industrialized nations do. If they were serious they would be treating EVERY abuse the same, and condemning the abusers.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:22:48 PM EDT
[#44]
My wife and I were discussing the atrocity taht took place in Russia. Talking about terrorism in general, and she said "9-11 was a wake-up call, and 90% of the country has hit the snooze alarm." How true.

Well if this isn't ANOTHER wake-up call I don't know what is.

If you can read the stories, view the photographs, and not be enraged, then I just don't understand you.

If you can understand the events that took place and not be afraid for your own children, then I pity you.

If you hit the snooze alarm on this, then I don't want to know you.

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:28:49 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

If you can read the stories, view the photographs, and not be enraged, then I just don't understand you.

If you can understand the events that took place and not be afraid for your own children, then I pity you.

If you hit the snooze alarm on this, then I don't want to know you.

Many people deliberately avoid the news, and photos of such events, or as much news as possible.

Many will try to avoid understanding events like if they are aware of them.

Many people are sheep. The don't care about anything other than waht is right in front of them.

Be a sheepdog.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:30:12 PM EDT
[#46]
I think I have solved the problem.

We tell the world that if there is another terrorist attack against the U.S. or any of our allies ( we decide who our allies are at any given moment, the world better get to boot licking and fast!) we will hold a lottery.

The lottery will be run like so, we take a hat, perferably a 10 gallon  cowboy hat, we write the names of the countries we currenly have a beef with on seperate slips of paper, we add to that list Israel (just to keep them honest, we wouldn't want them to stage an attack just to watch one of their enemies be destroyed (But, wink, wink, we really don't add israel, we just tell the rest of the world that we do)).

The President goes on TV and draws a random name out of the hat.  Within 5 minutes the bombers are on their way, every single friggin bird that we can get up with max payload, carrying nothing but neutron bombs.  We use every bit of scientific knowledge we have to make sure that the blast radius ends exactly at the respective borders, then we completely obliterate said country, no quarter is given.

If another attack occurs, we repeat the above, of course we don't have to add at least one countries name to that list.  We repeat until there are no more attacks. I figure we will not run out of neutron bombs first anyway.

In the mean time, we tell the U.N. to file a grievance, we accept Frances sneer and move on, safer and happier in the end.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

We tell the world that if there is another terrorist attack against the U.S. or any of our allies ( we decide who our allies are at any given moment, the world better get to boot licking and fast!) we will hold a lottery.

The lottery will be run like so, we take a hat, perferably a 10 gallon  cowboy hat, we write the names of the countries we currenly have a beef with on seperate slips of paper, we add to that list Israel (just to keep them honest, we wouldn't want them to stage an attack just to watch one of their enemies be destroyed (But, wink, wink, we really don't add israel, we just tell the rest of the world that we do)).

The President goes on TV and draws a random name out of the hat.  Within 5 minutes the bombers are on their way, every single friggin bird that we can get up with max payload, carrying nothing but neutron bombs.  We use every bit of scientific knowledge we have to make sure that the blast radius ends exactly at the respective borders, then we completely obliterate said country, no quarter is given.

If another attack occurs, we repeat the above, of course we don't have to add at least one countries name to that list.  We repeat until there are no more attacks. I figure we will not run out of neutron bombs first anyway.

In the mean time, we tell the U.N. to file a grievance, we accept Frances sneer and move on, safer and happier in the end.

Congrats Helio, you just lost the war...

Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:51:51 PM EDT
[#48]

I FIXED IT  

It has also emerged that scores of the 323 who died - including many children - had been shot in the back.

While despairing soldiers and rescue workers moved among the growing pile of body bags, it was revealed that an 18-month-old baby had been repeatedly stabbed by a black-clad terrorist who had run out of ammunition.

Other survivors told how screaming teenage girls were dragged into rooms adjoining the gymnasium where they were being held and raped by their Chechen captors who chillingly made a video film of their appalling exploits

They said children were forced to drink their own urine and eat the petals off the flowers they had brought their teachers after nearly three days without food or water in the stifling hot gym.

Their stories came as Russian officials warned that the final death toll of the siege of Middle School No 1 at Beslan in North Ossetia - in which up to 1,200 people were held captive - was likely to be more than 400.

The official toll yesterday stood at 323 which included 156 children, 10 Russian soldiers and two emergency service workers - 35 of the hostage-takers were also killed. Last night 434 people were being treated in hospital with 247 children and 85 adults in a critical condition.

A Russian official said six seriously injured children had been taken to Moscow for treatment.

"One of them is a child, just 18 months old, with many knife wounds," he said.

The Chechen terrorists - including two so-called "Black Widows" - had been meticulously planning the hostage-taking for months.

High explosives and ammunition had been smuggled into the building during the summer by rebels disguised as workmen.

A shocking account of the siege has come from Indira Dzetskelova, the mother of 12-year-old Dzerase who was guarded by two women suicide bombers during the siege. She said: "On the first day they shot a man before my daughter's eyes. They frightened the kids by saying that water in the tap was poisoned.

"The famished children had to eat rose petals from bouquets which they specially bought for their teachers to mark the first day of term. Parents who were also captured had to feed their kids with all the window plants.

"After they ate all the petals, my daughter said that she started to nibble the rose plants.

"She told me that several 15-year-old girls were raped by terrorists. She heard their terrible cries and screams when those monsters took them away."

Her traumatised daughter Dzerase sobbed as she added: "When the assault started, some of us were running out through the school dining room.

"We had to run across and jump over dead bodies. Can I ever forget it? Is it possible that one day I will forget it?

"The terrorists started to shoot from the roof, then one of them ran into the dining room and started to shoot from the window.

"I saw kids and women falling to the ground. And I saw that vermin's face. I saw his smile as he killed my friends."

Diana Gadzhieva, 14, was held with her sister Akinba, aged 11. She told how the rebels executed all the adult men in a room upstairs and how she was forced to lie face down on the gym floor.

She said: "There was not enough space for us and we were lying on top of each other. The rebels needed paths to walk around the gym. They shouted they would shoot anyone whose arm or leg was across their paths.

"They also said they would kill anyone who looked up.

"We saw groups of men hostages going out and never coming back."

She also told of the moments when the bloody firefight started and how the rebels triggered a series of explosions inside the gym.

Diana said: "There was terrible panic and a few boys jumped out of the windows. My sister and I did not want to run out - we were scared of being shot.

"But then the second explosion happened and something heavy fell down on us. I saw children around me lying in blood and not moving.

"Just next to me there was a woman covered in blood. She was dead. I also saw many arms and legs, torn from bodies.

"All the bombs were connected with cords and started blowing up one after another, getting closer and closer to us.

"I took Alina's hand and we ran to the window and jumped out. We were running as quickly as possible - our backs were terribly hot from the fires."

Zalina Vazagova, 13, also told of the terrifying moment when a bomb exploded in the gym ceiling.

She explained: "I heard a terrible crack above my head and closed my eyes. When I opened them, I thought I was dead. There was so much blood around me.

"One granny was lying with a hole in her head. My PE teacher, Ivan Konstantinovich's body hit my leg.

"All the kids were crying, 'Please don't shoot! Please don't kill us'. But the rebels did not listen to us.

"Then I saw an open window and just jumped out. My little sister Lena was left inside there." And sobbing, she added: "I don't know if she's alive. She was only ten."

Survivors say the gymnasium and surrounding corridors had been rigged with at least 18 bombs, connected by cables and trip wires

Two bombs were placed in the hoops of basketball nets and at either ends of the gymnasium.

A "Black Widow" is thought to have blown herself up in front of more than 1,000 hostages, prompting the deadly fire-fight and triggering a further serious of explosions inside the gymnasium.

At least three rebels were thought to have been captured alive in the school's basement - but were later said to have died.

One disguised herself as a teacher leading children to safety. She was apparently shot dead seconds before trying to blow herself up in a nearby hospital.

Another was apparently shot dead and beheaded by his comrades for trying to surrender.

http://www.sundaymirror.co.uk/news/...-name_page.html

This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 6:58:40 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

<Yawn>, you think so Neville?
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 7:30:54 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

<Yawn>, you think so Neville?

That's Neville Ackbar.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top