BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:32:41 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Never saw it.  I imagined it was going to be a never ending series of running away from the latest weekly monster robot from the future mixed in with standing around talking about dumbass inter-character drama, with everything smothered by G rated political correctness..

Was I wrong?
View Quote
Yeah I thought the same.  Meh, I'm gonna go check it out right now.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:40:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

And Almost Human which I liked a lot.
View Quote
Just as that show was getting good... cancelled.  :(
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 2:30:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Good show, was getting a little out there in the second season but still wanted to see where that 'good liquid terminator' thing was gonna go.  

But really, it could have been absolute shit and I'd still have watched it for Summer Glau in tank tops.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:10:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Was an entertaining show and watched both seasons.  Was one of the better fox shows.  Was pissed but not surprised it got cancel.  It was picked up for the hype of the terminator salvation movie then canceled not long after.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:29:06 AM EDT
[#5]
It came down to Fox keeping TSCC or JJ Abrams' show Fringe.  Of course they chose Fringe.  They would never have cancelled the show of Hollywood's sci-fi golden child
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:48:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It came down to Fox keeping TSCC or JJ Abrams' show Fringe.  Of course they chose Fringe.  They would never have cancelled the show of Hollywood's sci-fi golden child
View Quote
Fringe was a great show, especially the last few seasons.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:00:26 AM EDT
[#7]
My avitar aproves.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:42:09 AM EDT
[#8]
[thread] Linda Hamilton [/thread]
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:56:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Your post makes James Cameron and his Dark Angel sad.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 7:13:22 AM EDT
[#10]
It had huge potential but the thing that killed it was the writers strike. After that, everything just seemed cobbled together.
Derek Reese's death was still one of the more surprising on television.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 1:01:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Yeah I thought the same.  Meh, I'm gonna go check it out right now.
View Quote
Well, first episode was "okay".  I laughed regularly at ridiculous events.  Apparently terminators suck so bad at weapons that they can't hit a kid sitting still 10 feet away with a handgun, and walk slowly to follow them but only choose to run when their target gets in a car.  LOL!
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 5:36:43 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It had huge potential but the thing that killed it was the writers strike. After that, everything just seemed cobbled together.
Derek Reese's death was still one of the more surprising on television.
View Quote
Spoiler alert please!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top