Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
That is why you just take a knee when you are on your own 35 with 4 seconds left.

God damn retards.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:51:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Why is it that both of THIS week's marquee games are fucking snoozers?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:51:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#5]

really odd score for how well dallas has played though..  go defense.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#6]
I hate watching games when I want both teams to lose

But with that, the end of the half was sweet...
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:54:03 PM EDT
[#7]

What did I miss? I dont have the game on tv.

A pick 6?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:54:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Why is it that both of THIS week's marquee games are fucking snoozers?

I dunno. But I'm going to watch Resident Evil Afterlife with the game on mute.  This is just too boring.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:55:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

A pick 6?

dallas fumble returned for a TD.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

A pick 6?

A fumble that was returned for a TD.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A pick 6?

with 4 sec left in the half.  you have to emphasize the stupidity in that call.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

A pick 6?

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 5:58:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck Jerry Jones that slimy piece of  shit

This

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:13:12 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
What percent of NFL cheerleaders do you think are also strippers?

I'd say few to none. NFL cheerleaders have very strict moral codes believe it or not...

Like 'don't touch the client in the booth'?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:16:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Can Mike Shanahan go somewhere else? I endured that dork for all of his years in Denver, and somehow he followed me to VA.

Just play any one of his post game interviews and call it today's. "Execution...all 3 phases of the game...my brain is still stuck in high school...blah...blah...blah..."

And get some new dental work, will ya?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 6:40:10 PM EDT
[#16]
TD Cowboys

10-7 Skins.

Should be 10-3 Cowboys.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:39:28 PM EDT
[#17]
The Cowboys offense is a complete joke. Their defense gives up 6 points the whole game and they still cant win.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:40:01 PM EDT
[#18]
holy shit... what a way to win/lose a game
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:40:54 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

No kidding. I'd say it sucks for the refs to decide the game like that but it was such a blatant hold they didn't have a choice but to call it.

Glad I'm a Texans fan today!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:41:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Quoted:

No kidding. I'd say it sucks for the refs to decide the game like that but it was such a blatant hold they didn't have a choice but to call it.

So you think this is the year they finally make the playoffs?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:42:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

That would have been a sack if 71 hadn't tried to strangle the redskin player.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:43:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Wow... Romo is horrible. I hate watching him. Only one throw was worth a damn in that entire last drive and it was the wide open shot to Austin.

Hell, even that last dump was a lucky shot since the holding helped him get free enough to do it.

I never have been a big NFL fan (grew up with the Cowboys and really only cared if they made the Super Bowl) but I'm trying to watch more frequently this year since I finally got a fantasy team.

That game was awful. I don't know if I can stand watching the Cowboys as long as Romo is running things.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:44:46 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Redskins started 6-0 2 years ago and ended 8-8.  WAY too early to say.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:46:47 PM EDT
[#24]
Curse of the number 71 in Dallas. Somewhere Ralph Neely and Phil Pozderic just threw something at their TV.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:47:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he was talking about the Texans.

Hopefully Tom Jackson gets it right

I think this is a team that is ready to get to the playoffs I know that they’re in a tough division with a team that always wins 12 games (the Colts), and much will be found out in that first game. But keep in mind that the last two years, we have had the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl and the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl. This is not a league of haves and have-nots. It’s the haves and the ‘we will have pretty soons. I think that Matt Schaub is highly underrated for what he does. And I think that Gary Kubiak) has them thinking they are a successful team. So I’m taking my shot with a team that has plays pretty darn good defense and has an awfully good passing game.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:48:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Wow... Romo is horrible. I hate watching him. Only one throw was worth a damn in that entire last drive and it was the wide open shot to Austin.

Hell, even that last dump was a lucky shot since the holding helped him get free enough to do it.

I never have been a big NFL fan (grew up with the Cowboys and really only cared if they made the Super Bowl) but I'm trying to watch more frequently this year since I finally got a fantasy team.

That game was awful. I don't know if I can stand watching the Cowboys as long as Romo is running things.

31-47, 282 yards, 1 TD and no picks is horrible?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:49:32 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think he was talking about the Texans.

Hopefully Tom Jackson gets it right

I think this is a team that is ready to get to the playoffs I know that they’re in a tough division with a team that always wins 12 games (the Colts), and much will be found out in that first game. But keep in mind that the last two years, we have had the New Orleans Saints win the Super Bowl and the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Bowl. This is not a league of haves and have-nots. It’s the haves and the ‘we will have pretty soons. I think that Matt Schaub is highly underrated for what he does. And I think that Gary Kubiak) has them thinking they are a successful team. So I’m taking my shot with a team that has plays pretty darn good defense and has an awfully good passing game.

the point went over your head.

my point is... the team could look awesome for a few weeks, but everything could go horribly wrong and they end up one of the worst in the league.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:50:37 PM EDT
[#28]
haha, stupid cowboys. Superbowl bound my ass,. All the hype every year around that team makes me hate them even more.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:52:13 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

His inability to be clutch is what's plagued the Cowboys during his stint as QB.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:52:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
haha, stupid cowboys. Superbowl bound my ass,. All the hype every year around that team makes me hate them even more.

Its understandable. I mean the Cowboys get more press when they don't make the playoffs than the cardinals do right after a playoff win.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:52:41 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

the point went over your head.

my point is... the team could look awesome for a few weeks, but everything could go horribly wrong and they end up one of the worst in the league.

It doesn't count as going over my head if I didn't even know you were trying to make a point

I just figured you did like everyone else does here and read the title and the very last post in the one you quoted.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#32]
Awesome.

I considered the Redskins an underdog in this game, so I'll take a win any way I can.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:53:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

His inability to be clutch is what's plagued the Cowboys during his stint as QB.

I'll take that a no.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 7:57:26 PM EDT
[#34]

Today was a good day.  Spent quality time with my family.

Re-watched a few videos of some chap playing with fire on Youtube. That's all I'll say about that.

The Packers won!

The Texans won!

The Cowgirls lost!

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:00:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Having been inside Faith and Tim's house many times over the years with my old job, I can honestly say I'm not impressed with her looks or her personality. Tim was cool enough I guess, but she's an ugly bitch. Her assistant is 5 times as hot and twice as nice.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:01:08 PM EDT
[#36]

I love to see all the dick sucking that Dallas gets and being hailed as "America's Team" and they're gonna win the super bowl, and they basically get killed when the game comes. lol
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:04:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck Jerry Jones that slimy piece of  shit

This

Could be worse...could be Bud Adams.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:05:32 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Did you miss the TD pass as time expired only to be negated by that hack RT?

Go back and look at the big games he wasn't "clutch" in, and I guarantee he was running for his life the whole game...like tonight.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:06:30 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

I love to see all the dick sucking that Dallas gets and being hailed as "America's Team" and they're gonna win the super bowl, and they basically get killed when the game comes. lol

Yeah, you definitely weren’t watching the game.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:07:23 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Go back and look at the big games he wasn't "clutch" in, and I guarantee he was running for his life the whole game...like tonight.

Yeah I thought Romo looked pretty good on that final drive. Its his O-line and some of his receivers that need work.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:09:44 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah because Tony Romo is the first QB in NFL history to have to scramble around due to poor O-line play.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:10:33 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

watch the replay, that was the pain train coming from orakpo if he wasnt put into a head lock.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:11:45 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah because Tony Romo is the first QB in NFL history to have to scramble around due to poor O-line play.

well... he is the tard that threw a shovel pass with no time in the first half on the dallas 36..

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:11:52 PM EDT
[#44]
I'm a Cards fan,and I'm not to confident about anything this year.I still think we can beat the Cowboys though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:14:03 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah I thought Romo looked pretty good on that final drive. Its his O-line and some of his receivers that need work.

Jason Garrett is the problem. He lacks the ability to adapt to what the defense is giving him.

The Redskins played their safeties deep all night so everything needed to be underneath. Whiten caught 2 passes.

When they did finally take a shot downfield, it was to Williams.

On the 3rd & 2 with about 6:00 to go, he ran that unbalanced line quick pitch play, for the 4th time, to out 3rd best back.

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:19:16 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

well... he is the tard that threw a shovel pass with no time in the first half on the dallas 36..

Was Romo the one that fumbled the ball?
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:20:06 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I'm a Cards fan,and I'm not to confident about anything this year.I still think we can beat the Cowboys though.

If they can put up 17 points on that defense they can.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:21:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Jason Garrett is the problem. He lacks the ability to adapt to what the defense is giving him.

The Redskins played their safeties deep all night so everything needed to be underneath. Whiten caught 2 passes.

When they did finally take a shot downfield, it was to Williams.

On the 3rd & 2 with about 6:00 to go, he ran that unbalanced line quick pitch play, for the 4th time, to out 3rd best back.

It's insane to think that with all these weapons the offense is struggling.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:21:32 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that's what I said.

I'll give you a perfect example: The loss to the Vikings in last year's playoff. Romo gets sacked 6 times, and was on his back the entire game.

All we hear is how Romo chokes despite the fact he had a career year and is one of the highest rated QB's of all-time.

Romo played more than well enough to win this game tonight, but it's easier for the folks who don't know much about football to just blame the QB...

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 8:23:25 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Snip

It's insane to think that with all these weapons the offense is struggling.

Not to mention Felix Jones touched the ball only 8 times.

That's Jerry's show pony and Garrett better start getting him the ball...

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top