Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 2:17:47 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
13th Warrior, every time you post I want to tear my eyes from my skull.  You need a Composition class in the worst way.  As an English teacher, your posts are blasphemous.  Whoever your previous English teachers have been, I pray that God may have mercy on their souls.  

For the love of all that is holy, start reading - anything.  You need to see the English language communicated through the written word.  Your version of English is an abomination to literate people around the globe.

Thank you I try. O yeah, Fuck you.

''Is this "Sam's" you talk about the same as the one on mainstreet in lewiston?''
Yeah, or it is the one down by the Wal-Mart area.

I'm just messing with you a little, 13.  Don't take it personally.  I can't help myself.  When I know someone is in high school, I feel like it's my duty to flame 'em, just a little.

PS.  There is no need to capitalize a word after a comma, unless it's a proper noun.  In this case "fuck" is not a proper noun.  

PPS  Alright, seriously, I'm done messing with you now.

I know. <--- sentace fragment <----- sentance is spelt wrong.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 3:56:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

I know. <--- sentace fragment <----- sentance is spelt wrong.

U r lerning.  
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:15:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey douchebags, why don't you, just once, stay on topic and refrain from criticizing the poster's grammar?  For fuck's sake, talk about a bunch of assholes.

You can't even have a decent discussion on here anymore because every self-important jackass on the board wants to make the point that he is so much smarter than everyone else due to his superior grammatical skills.

Who the fuck cares?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:43:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
"Several years ago Winchester-Olin company started selling a new bullet called the black talon. It was called the Talon because it's tip divided into six "claws" that unfold as it penetrates flash. While traveling through the body, this increases the diamter of the bullet nearly three times, causing far more damage than an ordinary bullet."

Could you just tell me weather this is bull shit or not?

The jacket does peel back into claws that are sharp and tear a more jagged wound channel. It doesn't get three times the diameter though. It's about double, similar to what a mushroomed bullet would be.  If I can find the one I recovered, I'll post a picture of it.
 I stll have a few left for my Super Blackhawk (44mag), and I'm thinking about getting some .45acp for my Colt Defender.

(How's that, PeteCO)?

Link Posted: 3/4/2006 4:53:11 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Hey douchebags, why don't you, just once, stay on topic and refrain from criticizing the poster's grammar?  For fuck's sake, talk about a bunch of assholes.

You can't even have a decent discussion on here anymore because every self-important jackass on the board wants to make the point that he is so much smarter than everyone else due to his superior grammatical skills.

Who the fuck cares?

You, sir, are quite articulate.

And I only go after someone when it is so bad that I don't know what they hell they're talking about.  Oops, I ended my sentence with a preposition.  I'm going to have to spend some time in my own grammar Nazi concentration camp.

PS I started in on 13th on a thread in which he was discussing failing an English assignment, so I felt that my criticisms were apropos; I mighta sorta dragged it into this thread as well, but strictly for my own amusement.
Link Posted: 3/4/2006 7:27:37 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who the fuck cares?

You, sir, are quite articulate.

And I only go after someone when it is so bad that I don't know what they hell they're talking about.  Oops, I ended my sentence with a preposition.  I'm going to have to spend some time in my own grammar Nazi concentration camp.

PS I started in on 13th on a thread in which he was discussing failing an English assignment, so I felt that my criticisms were apropos; I mighta sorta dragged it into this thread as well, but strictly for my own amusement.

Fair enough, to some extent, but the grammar thing has gotten very bad around here as of late.  Just bitching - no hard feelings intended.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top