[#1]

Quoted:
Nice gotta love Savage

I have 2 buddies that hang out at snipershide  a lot

One has a GAP and a SIG 3000

the other has a Savage

the Savage shoots tighter than either of the other guys rifles
and it annoys the shit out of him

Savage makes great guns but I'm betting that your friend just happens to be a better shot and will probably shoot even better with the other two rifles.  Also, the other two might take more abuse and still keep it's consistency.  That being said, nothing wrong at all with a Savage.
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 2:36:05 PM EDT
[#2]
What's Wrong with a GAP Crusader?
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 4:54:28 PM EDT
[#3]
TRACKER THEY ARE RIGHT...A custom rifle with a top of the line scope is boring...i mean think about it, you seat on the "bench" and round after round it goes in the same hole...after whille is WTF give me a stock Rem or savage toped with a  a thrasko(but becarefull not to knock it around it may loose its zero)..
I stoped taking my 308 to the range for this same reason...i know exacly what it will do time after time ...group after group...
Link Posted: 2/25/2007 5:30:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah but do you know the zero for a target at 415 yards with a switchy wind from 4:30 varying between 3 mph and 12 mph????

No, I thought not.  Better take that rifle with you next time.  The good thing about an accurate rifle is you can forget about IT and concentrate on conditions.  An accurate rifle is not the END, it is the BEGINNING!
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:35:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Mike ...i think you mised the sarcasm..
BTW i take it to the longe range out to 560y and use holds for the wind    it`s really something watching the hits through the scope, i dont take it at the100yards anymore though
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:38:59 AM EDT
[#6]
another 10/22 rimfire?
Link Posted: 2/26/2007 9:56:28 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
come out here and shoot three fucking miles if you want...

Thats it?

Kids stuff.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top