Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#1]
FOOLS. Raj is the original GOD. One day Raj WILL destroy the EARTH. This is NOT a story but proven scientific FACT.
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 11:47:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Alleging someone is mentally deficient is LESS egregious than a sophomoric ATTEMPT at an insult.
View Quote

If you saw someone sitting on a bus talking to an empty seat as if someone were there, would you think "this person is mentally ill"?  I think the vast majority of us would.  Now, when you're sitting in your house praying to an invisible person, what makes you any less mentally ill?  Perspective?  Perhaps it's the same phenomenon when an alcoholic insists they don't have a drinking problem... but can readily point out everyone else's drinking problems.

It would appear this really got to you though.  You've broken your vow of silence yet again, twice this time for the same subject!  Wow... didn't get your sugared cereals this morning?  [:)]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#3]
RELIGION[rolleyes]Thats wrong with too many people.They[b] just cant accept[/b] that when they die their dead!......
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 1:01:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I think I'll convert
and join
the
Our Lady of Themattress Church.[sleep]
[sleep]Thou shall not worship the
cool side of thy pillow.[sleep]
Link Posted: 11/21/2001 9:27:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hielo actually gave me an idea. (I know - I'm as Shocked as anyone [:D]  )

I think we need to start a new religion. it will be called "DoWhatchaWanna." The basic rule is "Do Whatcha Wanna."

But as with any of the other religions, it quickly becomes more complicated than that.

So I need your help - we need to make up the rest of the rules for our new religion.
View Quote

This is new?[rooleyes]

There is an even better rule that you should put in to so people don't have to chang anything from how they are now.

You do what ever you want all the time and if anybody tells you to stop there bad and like the Taliban but if the sh!t hits the fan(like 9/11) ru n around crying "O-God help us"[>Q]

Then everbody will see how cool you are and know your not full of it[:D]
Link Posted: 11/22/2001 12:40:40 PM EDT
[#6]
I shouldn't have to tell you my position in this religion...

BISHOP
Link Posted: 11/23/2001 1:55:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Wow! garandman, such professionalism as a moderator.

I can see why they made you one.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top