Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I had gone to one of the local clubs one Friday night after work with a girl I worked with and one of her friends.  We stopped at the gas station and I get a 6 pack of Corona.  I drink the 6 pack on the way to the club (about a 15 minute drive).  Get in the club a little after 10 that night.  I would get 2 Coronas everytime I went up to the bar or the waitress came by.  The girl from work and her friend decide about 11:30 that they are ready to leave, but I'm not.  I find a buddy of mine and he said he would give me ride back to my car.  Fast forward to about 4 in the morning.  The club is getting ready to close and we head out to my buddy's car, only he had driven his dad's Cadillac that night.  I then notice the license plate..."PASTOR C".  His dad was a preacher!!!  I about laugh my ass off at this!!!

We start the ride home.  Leave the club and get on the interstate.  I get a dip pf Copenhagen from him and find a 44oz. Big Gulp cup to spit in.  I then tell him "if I say pull over, then pull over!!!"  I then feel the beginnings of the heaving coming on.  I open the door of the car o puke, not telling him to pull over, and proceed to fall out of the car (we were doing about 40mph)!!!  I finish puking and we get going again.  About 1/8th of a mile later, I begin to puke again and once again open the door and fall out!!!  Then, the third time, he holds me in the car just enough that I won't fall out.  I wound up puking in the door pocket that time!!!

I find out a few days later just how many beers I had drank that night.  The buddy that drove me to my car that night said that I spent all of my money on Coronas (I had $75 with me when I got off work and none left when I got home) and he wound up buying about 5 Coronas for me.  I think Coronas were $2.75 at the club then.  So I drank about 32 Coronas that night in the club plus the 6 pack on the way!!!  

I have not drank Corona since then!!!
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 5:39:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Hangover rating system

One Star Hangover (*)
No pain. No real feeling of illness. You're able to function relatively well. However, you are still parched. You can drink 5 sodas and still feel this way. For some reason, you are craving a steak & fries.

Two Star Hangover (**)
No pain, but something is definitely amiss. You may look okay, but you have the mental capacity of a staple gun. The coffee you are chugging is only increasing your rumbling gut, which is still tossing around the fruity pancake from the 3:00 AM Waffle House excursion. There is some definite havoc being wreaked upon your bowels.

Three Star Hangover (***)
Slight headache. Stomach feels crappy. You are definitely not productive.  Anytime a girl/guy walks by you gag because her perfume/cologne reminds you of the flavored schnapps shots your alcoholic friends dared you to drink.  Life would be better right now if you were home in your bed watching Lucy reruns. You've had 4 cups of coffee, a gallon of water, 3 iced teas and a diet Coke --- yet you haven't peed once.

Four Star Hangover (****)
Life sucks. Your head is throbbing. You can't speak too quickly or else you might puke. Your boss has already lambasted you for being late and has given you a lecture for reeking of booze. You wore nice clothes, but that can't hide the fact that you only shaved one side of your face.  (For the ladies, it looks like you put your make-up on while riding the bumper cars.) Your eyes look like one big red vein, and even your hair hurts. Your sphincter is in perpetual spasm, and the first of about five shits you take during the day brings water to the eyes of everyone who enters the bathroom.

Five Star Hangover, (*****)
You have a second heartbeat in your head, which is actually annoying the employee who sits in the next cube. Vodka vapor is seeping out of every pore and making you dizzy. You still have toothpaste crust in the corners of your mouth from brushing your teeth in an attempt to get the remnants of the poop fairy out. Your body has lost the ability to generate saliva so your tongue is suffocating you. You don't have the foggiest idea who the hell the stranger was passed out in your bed this morning. Any attempt to defecate results in a fire hose like discharge of alcohol-scented fluid with a rare 'floater' thrown in. The sole purpose of this 'floater' seems to be to splash the toilet water all over your ass.  Death sounds pretty good about right now....
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 5:36:17 PM EDT
[#3]
1 - 2 friends and I decide to have a bloody mary night (folks are gone and all we have is a 1.75 of vodka and my folks V-8, worcestershire, tabasco, celery salt etc...  at first light (and after we finish 7 bottles of V-8 and just over 2 1.75s of vodka) I decide to go to bed.  My friends come in a bit later to say they're leaving and find me swimming in my bed covered with GALLONS of bloody mary.  They get me out of my clothes and strip the bed and put it all in the wash.  The next thing I know the front door is opening I wake up buck naked on a stripped bed and my mom walks into my room saying "We're hom......... oh my god!".

2 - I play DD and don't drink while my ex parties.  She harfs out the window of our land cruiser at 40 mph just missing (you guessed it...) a cop.  He pulls us over while she's still dry heaving out the passenger window.  He just asked if I'd been drinking and told me to get her home.  After I get her upstairs, cleaned up, and in the Bathroom I go down to the garage to inspect the 'damage'.  I almost gagged with the smell in the garage, got in, and drove to a self service car wash.

3 - Was at a field party and had killed nearly a case of beer and the party was winding down.  A friend of mine came up behind me as I was going to go pass out (in my folks van I had borrowed to spend the night) and grabs me in a headlock.  I immediately bend over and he goes sailing (I couldn't believe it) and lands flat on his back.  I just keep walking and was told that I looked down and said 'That'll teach you to sneak up on me...' and went on.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 11:10:50 PM EDT
[#4]
My senior year in college, I start off the evening with dinner and $20 worth of happy hour 23 ounce beers at BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings).  I then decide to do "The crawl", consisting of doing at least one shot at each of the 8 bars bordering the campus.  I reach the last bar already hammered and run into a group of guys I lived with my freshman year.  They started buying pitchers of beer and talking about old times.  The police found me about 3:30 in the morning passed out in someones front lawn, about 3 blocks in the opposite direction of the campus.  I had apparently puked up my diner and most of the alcohol and then proceeded to roll around in it.  Luckily, they just woke me up and drove me home.  I still managed to make it to my campus job by 9 am, though.

Then there was the time some of my fraternity brothers decided to have a "case race".  Two man teams given a case of cheap beer, first team done wins.  My partner puked on his 11th beer.  The sight of him puking and the team next to us blowing smoke in my face combined to cause me to puke on my 12th beer.  I finished puking, drank the rest of my 12th, drank my partners 12th beer, and then drank two "penalty" beers to make up for the puking.  Total elapsed time - 54 minutes.  We won.  I slept on the landing halfway up the stairs in the frat house because I just couldn't make it to my room.  

Dave
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 6:10:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/13/2003 10:45:49 AM EDT
[#6]
roman candle fights
keg stands, beer bongs, shotgunning, all the games, etc....
potato guns at objects that shouldnt have been shot at
sneaking out of busted parties
BBQing at 3 a.m.
trash can demolition derbys
fighting, speaking your mind when it shouldnt be spoken
losing your truck
telling somebody to quit playing the dixie chicks or you were going to throw their radio out the window
firing up the racecar in the middle of the night to ride around
not remembering what the hell you did at all
getting thrown out of bars
stealing road signs (but honestly, what dumbass names a road interstate 69?)
trying to hit road signs with beer bottles
pulling over friends using wig-wags and red light
buying guns you cant afford on credit [:D]

and those are just off the top of my head, holy shit

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top