Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah...wanna borrow my dog?
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:29:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Send her to me, I'll straighten her out.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 12:49:33 PM EDT
[#4]

Hard to give any advice without knowing what she looks like
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:06:11 PM EDT
[#5]
kick her ass out!!
or... put a shock collar around her neck and give her a couple jolts. she will "snap" in line
real quick.

[beer]
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#6]

dump her.  

dont be an idiot.

only gets worse from here.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:47:43 PM EDT
[#7]
edited because I obviously did not read all you wrote about this chick.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:52:34 PM EDT
[#8]
Now.............seen all I need to know.

You have obviously been living with the identical twin sister of my ex-wife.

X X X X X X X X X X X X.....and thank God for it!

No offense dude, but you should not have to be coming to us for advice on this.

Lose the baggage.

Link Posted: 11/2/2001 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/3/2001 7:50:09 AM EDT
[#10]
Dude your 22 and have your own place?   Kick her the fuck out!  I would be bangin' chics like mad!  

But if you can't bring yourself to that listen to this.

I lived with my brother for what seemed like an eternity.  My mother died when I was 19 and he 11.  My father moved out and in with his "new girlfriend" 3 months later.  He paid the bills and all but it was my sister(18) and brother and myself.  We lived in a nice nieghborhood and our house was nice and furnishings great but my 11 year old brother not having been schooled in the art of cleanliness by his mother became the slob of all slobs.  My sister also.  Example.  My brother left his dirty clothes wherever they fell, literally.  He would leave wet laundry in the washer until it smelled of mildew.  My sister had a street cat that came home pregnant every few months and pissed everyplace.  Now my mother was a clean woman and never would have stood for this.  My father was too busy romancing his blond bimbo.  I took action.  I found his mess, I put it in a trash bag and put it out for the garbage man.  When his alarm would wail for hours in the morning for school and he refused to wake up I threw ice water on his face.  When he realized that he had no clothing he got pissed and we had a good fight(I beat his ass) he learned.  And after a few cold water slashes he woke up on time.  As for the lousy cat, I took it out and shot it in the head with a load of 6 shot from a 12 guage.  She brought another home and it also "disappeared".  I offered to her that she was better off with a fixed house cat than one she would find in a dumpster that roamed the neighborhood.  She got a calico tabby that was the coolest pet ever next to my dogs.  Very clean also!

Moral of the story?  I had to live with my siblings and I did and in the end it all worked out fine.  We are all grown and get along great but if this was a chic I was dating, she would have been gone faster than you can say it.  Dude your too young to have to try and force someone to fit into your life.  She's not for you and your not gonna marry her, give her the boot and explore.  You'll find one that just blows you away and it will be just fine.  22 is a fun age.  No time for dealing with baggage laden nutcases!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top