Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:06:50 AM EDT
[#1]
My brother is a tattoo artist and body piercer. He has gotten some really wired requests over the years of what people want and where tey want it. But as long as it makes them happy and they pay up front, it's all good!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 11:09:19 AM EDT
[#2]
OH. another tattoo thread, courtesy of Dusty. gotta throw out my pics, and you all should too!

ETA: none of these are anything incredibly meaningful to me. Monsters, demons, aliens, skulls...its all awesome. I fantasize about imaginary creatures, always have  
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 3:55:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Not to thread jack or anything because this is kind of related in the "I just don't get it" section of my brain.  I'm seeing more and more like 18-24 year old males who are stretching their ear-lobes.  I mean these guys get their ears pierced then proceed to stretch the tiny pin holes that were intended for ear rings to a point where you can literally hook your thumbs in the holes and pick these guys up by their ears.  What the F is wrong with these guys????  Whats next for lil Jimmy white bred??  Plates in his lower lip???   I'm of the opinion to live and let live most of the time but seriously where do these guys find jobs????  I wouldnt hire a single one of these big ear lobe holed freaks if I was an employer.  

And who is to say they were intended to be the tiny little pinholes you describe.  the first piercings were done with thorns that would be the equivlent of about a 6 guage needle.  That's pretty big.  Not the 22-24 guage holes that you get at wally world.  I have 00ga holes in my ears, arms are tatted up, and I just got hired to a job where I'll bring in the low to mid 40s my first year with company paid training.  We're not hurting to bad
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:10:45 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now, the question is, would you rather see that or a set of tribal ass antlers on a hot chick?

Man, I HATE the ass antlers!
Why do women do that..

What are ass antlers? I saw someone else ask earlier but didn't see the answer.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now, the question is, would you rather see that or a set of tribal ass antlers on a hot chick?

Why do women do that..

Tribal tattoos on the lower back.  First time I've ever heard it but I like it.  It's funny and not as offensive, or stupid as tramp stamp.
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:16:15 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why do women do that..

Tribal tattoos on the lower back.  First time I've ever heard it but I like it.  It's funny and not as offensive, or stupid as tramp stamp.

yeah ass antlers sound better then cum targer or whore brand..
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 10:10:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Those African women with big flat stones in the lip are laughing their asses off at all you inked up Americans.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:44:17 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Those African women with big flat stones in the lip are laughing their asses off at all you inked up Americans.

Laugh to hard and they'll get a black eye from that rock flappin
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:50:07 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Shooter retired to suburban DC (IIRC) and ran a restaurant LINK to wikapedia recap of Lt Gneral Nguyen Ngoc Loan

Our families favorite when we were kids and lived in the area.  The General was always very kind to us.  It's a shame the Northern VA libtards forced him to shut down.
Link Posted: 2/27/2006 5:55:07 AM EDT
[#10]
All tottoos I don't get.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top