Link Posted: 10/2/2004 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:01:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:02:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.thundercatsprideland.com/navigation%20page/Assets/images/Jerry.jpg

There we go again, wasting your precious time, I am being paid right now to type this. So I could care less.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#4]
i sure am glad we keep these trolls around while banning paying members who actually contributed something to the site
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:06:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:07:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:10:33 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i sure am glad we keep these trolls around while banning paying members who actually contributed something to the site

+1
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:13:22 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

LMAO, are you a paying member

Any how, since it is a advert driven site I have no prob not paying for membership.

Why throw down $100 when I get nothing back from it?
Do I get to control what content I see or don't see?

edit: I shouldn't purchase advertisment. The advertiser should be paying for me to see.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:19:48 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

LOL I was till the first of this year... I have not renewed Due to dr bills and being away for treatment (cancer is a bitch!). I will when things are back to normal. Very soon. Hell I might even go with the industry partner.
SO have a nice day..
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:20:51 PM EDT
[#10]
olyarms =
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:22:25 PM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By olyarmswasteofsperm:
blahblahblahblah

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:23:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1

LOL I was till the first of this year... I have not renewed Due to dr bills and being away for treatment (cancer is a bitch!). I will when things are back to normal. Very soon. Hell I might even go with the industry partner.
SO have a nice day..

That's great, but currently you aren't. Thats like some one I knew who owned a bentley. Likes to think of himself as a bentley owner. Nope he's not, he was but he ain't no more.
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Yeah I fucking waste time etc, oh whopdy doo. I am only wasting your time if you allow me IF YOU SEE ME AS WASTING TIME.

I just don't get it why some many people need to try being a hard ass on this site? Do your kids laugh at you when you try being tough at home is that it? The wife keeps beating you up? Need some balls so you come online to grow some?

Many of you are nice people and take things with a grain of salt, and know its the Fucking internet.

Internet drama is the saddest of all social behavior so lets fucking quit it.

If you don't like what I say then fine, don't fucking reply its pretty simple. But the drama is fucking sad shit.

I am a newbie, and I feel I haven't been a dick to any one. I am an asshole in life and choose not to be here, kind of how I get a chance to get away from it.

So can we all play nice ?

Wtf, I am going to bed, too much Drama for me. I can jerk off in the shower and get more joy out of it...

By the way, I find it funny so many of you try belittling others when so many of your lives are total shit.
Hell my biggest prob was a wisdom tooth giving me shit and now trying to cut Cola out of my life, very serious issues going on in my life
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:41:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 10/2/2004 3:48:56 PM EDT
[#16]
I kinda liked the way Paul's post read before the edit.

Link Posted: 10/2/2004 4:41:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top