BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 4
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:28:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

you really are ignorant - he was doing his job, something that many people can't fathom, but his job was to represent the state (didn't matter what he personally thought one way or the the other)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well, tough shit. He's still going to be 1,000 times better than Hillary and is the ONLY ONE that stands a chance at beating her. Sure, Cruz is a conservative, gun-loving constitutionalist. He also, hates dildos, is anti-abortion, and thumps a bible hard. That alone kills his chances to beat Hillary. Deal with the facts people. Trump at the very least stands a chance at beating Hillary. Nobody else does.

you really are ignorant - he was doing his job, something that many people can't fathom, but his job was to represent the state (didn't matter what he personally thought one way or the the other)

You're trying to reason with a Trumpster. Have you ever had a meaningful conversation with a child sticking its fingers in its ears while throwing a tantrum?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:32:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
So what are they going to put on his grave stone? "Here lies the artist formerly known as Prince" ?
View Quote

He's back to Prince?? i thought he was "~" now or something
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:33:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

You're trying to reason with a Trumpster.
Have you ever had a meaningful conversation with a child sticking its fingers in its ears while throwing a tantrum?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, tough shit. He's still going to be 1,000 times better than Hillary and is the ONLY ONE that stands a chance at beating her. Sure, Cruz is a conservative, gun-loving constitutionalist. He also, hates dildos, is anti-abortion, and thumps a bible hard. That alone kills his chances to beat Hillary. Deal with the facts people. Trump at the very least stands a chance at beating Hillary. Nobody else does.

You're trying to reason with a Trumpster.
Have you ever had a meaningful conversation with a child sticking its fingers in its ears while throwing a tantrum?

I'm not a Trumpster. I would prefer Cruz. I'm just being realistic. Cruz can't beat Hillary. That's it.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:34:25 PM EDT
[#5]
I see Orange tears in the future.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:41:00 PM EDT
[#6]
It's WAY more than a few things.

Also, I find it HYSTERICAL that polls showing Hillary smashing Trump in the GE are derided as inaccurate, outright fabrications, or totally unreliable...  yet opinions with little to no data samples are expected to be accepted as fact.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 2:57:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Also, I find it HYSTERICAL that polls showing Hillary smashing Trump in the GE are derided as inaccurate, outright fabrications, or totally unreliable...  yet opinions with little to no data samples are expected to be accepted as fact.
View Quote

I have a hard time figuring this one out.

The POLLS have Hillary smashing Trump but I have only met one or two that are planning on voting for her.

OTOH earlier today a guy I know that is a born-again LIBERAL says "Hillary's a crook, Bernie is a shmuck so I'm voting for Trump.

What is so interesting about this is the people I have talked to are in Pittsburgh and Philly, Democratic strongholds.

OTOH I have not spoken to very many FSA types....

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:02:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Honestly.... I'm not sure which administration would be a bigger train wreck. It'd be interesting to have a completely parallel Trump/Clinton administration, completely isolated from each other -- and see which one would be the bigger trainwreck, more tyrannical, etc.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. If Trump is the nominee, we're going to end up with Hillary anyway. And between those two options, I'm not sure it matters.

Honestly.... I'm not sure which administration would be a bigger train wreck. It'd be interesting to have a completely parallel Trump/Clinton administration, completely isolated from each other -- and see which one would be the bigger trainwreck, more tyrannical, etc.

Hillary is bought and paid for. She will hold up the status quo and it will be business as usual.

I can't vote for Trump or Hillary because I don't vote for democrats.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:05:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Your question is fallacy. Not wanting Chump is not the same as wanting HITLARY.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:06:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

The last thing he can afford is to do is get specific... or have people actually start to listen.  Then Hillary will really destroy him.  s it is now he'll just get beat a little worse than McCain and Romney did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
As soon as he starts talking about the SPECIFICS of his PLATFORM, I'll start to listen.

The last thing he can afford is to do is get specific... or have people actually start to listen.  Then Hillary will really destroy him.  s it is now he'll just get beat a little worse than McCain and Romney did.

You act like cruz has laid out a 10point plan about everything and everybody
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You guys would seriously rather have Hillary than Trump?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm writing in Ted Cruz in November. Fuck Trump.

You guys would seriously rather have Hillary than Trump?

It shouldn't surprise you we have many members who are democrats .
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:15:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

The POLLS have Hillary smashing Trump but I have only met one or two that are planning on voting for her.

OTOH earlier today a guy I know that is a born-again LIBERAL says "Hillary's a crook, Bernie is a shmuck so I'm voting for Trump.

What is so interesting about this is the people I have talked to are in Pittsburgh and Philly, Democratic strongholds.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

All I know is that people are demanding I completely abandon my own principles in a PRIMARY election, because feels or some shit.

Fuck that.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:23:00 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Bingo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Social conservatives don't win elections.

Fiscal conservatism and nationalism are what the republican party should focus on.

Bingo.

Yup.

The INSTANT Cruz started bible thumping he lost. The very INSTANT.

Sorry 'bout that shit, but second a Republican brings up just about ANY social issue he's toast.

I watched The Donald earlier today field a VERY pointed question on the so-called bathroom issue today and he was downright slick.

"Leave it as it is. People know which bathrooms to use. Besides there are privacy stalls in almost all of them."

Good answer when you think about it.

Any other Republican would have made a polarizing issue out of what is really a non-issue and alienated an awful lot of people.

What would Cruz have said?

He's have said something stupid like "We'll pass a law saying you gotta use the whatever room yada yada yada" and we'd be off and running straight down the sinkhole.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of these idiots has taken the bait except Trump.

All the Dems have to do to make a Republican fuck himself is bring up social issues. It's as easy as that.

FWIW politically I identify with Cruz but I KNOW he's going to shoot himself in the foot. He's like the rest of them He can't stay away from social issues. None of them can.

The FIRST candidate that comes off as fiscally conservative but socially liberal is a shoo-in.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:44:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
(snip)
I watched The Donald earlier today field a VERY pointed question on the so-called bathroom issue today and he was downright slick.

"Leave it as it is. People know which bathrooms to use. Besides there are privacy stalls in almost all of them."

Any other Republican would have made a polarizing issue out of what is really a non-issue and alienated an awful lot of people.

He's have said something stupid like "We'll pass a law saying you gotta use the whatever room yada yada yada" and we'd be off and running straight down the sinkhole.

All the Dems have to do to make a Republican fuck himself is bring up social issues. It's as easy as that.
(snip)
View Quote

Have you forgotten Trump telling Chris Matthews just maybe two weeks ago that women who have abortions would have to be punished? Would you not call that 'taking the bait'?

Trump has stuck his foot in his mouth more than anyone, but if you have selective hearing you won't notice.

As for Cruz, did you see the interview he did just in the last week on CNBC I think it was? He was asked a standard leftist gotcha question about gay marriage, and he answered it brilliantly. I think even the interviewers were impressed.

ETA: http://www.redstate.com/saragonzales/2016/04/18/ted-cruz-gives-perfect-response-gay-marriage-question-video/
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:45:30 PM EDT
[#15]
lesser to two evils blah blah blah blah blah
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:47:34 PM EDT
[#16]
#NEVERTRUMP

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:47:35 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup.

Sorry 'bout that shit, but second a Republican brings up just about ANY social issue he's toast.

FWIW politically I identify with Cruz but I KNOW he's going to shoot himself in the foot. He's like the rest of them He can't stay away from social issues. None of them can.

The FIRST candidate that comes off as fiscally conservative but socially liberal is a shoo-in.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fiscal conservatism and nationalism are what the republican party should focus on.

Bingo.

Yup.

Too bad we don't have one of those in the race....
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:49:59 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

But Trump IS Hillary... I'd rather the country get fucked by somebody with a D after their name, than somebody with an R so we can be blamed for it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
As soon as he starts talking about the SPECIFICS of his PLATFORM, I'll start to listen.
View Quote
He dumbs it down for the great unwashed but details are on his web site.

Oh, sorry, you actually have to read those.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:55:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Your question is fallacy. Not wanting Chump is not the same as wanting HITLARY.
View Quote

Precisely
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:56:13 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

Yup.

Every Libertarian is exactly that.

I know; "They have no chance of winning." That's because people are convinced to vote for the lesser of two evils. I don't work that way. If I'm at a restaurant and they don't have what i want, I fucking leave. I don't just order shit because it's there.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 3:59:35 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't mind voting for Trump, but what I find funny is the number of Arfcommers who cry for a true conservative every election, then when given the chance to vote for one, they pick Trump  

I pray that Trump is at least half as good as he thinks he's going to be..........and that's if he actually wins the election.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:07:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I'll give him this though. He's mimicking a guy who won twice pretty well.

http://heatst.com/politics/video-donald-trump-barack-obama/
View Quote

Trobama

Make America Hope Again!
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:08:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Trump sucks and I can't believe so many people have bought into his bullshit.

That being said, I will vote for him over Hillary but I'll hate myself for doing it.

I also think that Hillary is going to beat Trump like a drum in November, we are doomed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:09:12 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Wrong thread.  

Probably.

Never can be too sure in GD these days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So what are they going to put on his grave stone? "Here lies the artist formerly known as Prince" ?
Wrong thread.  

Probably.

Never can be too sure in GD these days.

Made sense to me
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:10:34 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Bingo.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

So you two are Cruz supporters?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:15:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:16:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

<snip>

a guy I know that is a born-again LIBERAL  <snip> I'm voting for Trump.

<snip> Democratic strongholds.

<snip>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

<snip>

a guy I know that is a born-again LIBERAL  <snip> I'm voting for Trump.

<snip> Democratic strongholds.

<snip>

Trump is a Democrat who could not compete with Hillary or Sanders so he runs as a RINO to pull the middle

He is still a Democrat
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:17:17 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
View Quote

So we should support the guy who uses dildos, also is anti-abortion and doesnt know what a bible is?

Compared to EVERY Republican candidate, Trump polls the worst against Hillary in the general AND the swing states.  You guys just keep spouting off that he is the only one that can beat her with nothing to back it up

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:18:25 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So Trump thinks his supporters are stupid?

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:19:49 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

<snip>

<snip>

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

<snip>

<snip>

Bull Shit

Cruz would have said that it was a State issue and the Federal Government had no say in it.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:23:02 PM EDT
[#32]
OP has forgotten that many Republican voters often choose not to vote if their guy doesn't get the nomination.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:24:49 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Might want to tweet that link to Trump. He probably hasn't seen it yet.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:28:58 PM EDT
[#35]
Everybody just shut up and vote (R)
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:29:17 PM EDT
[#36]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He said "talking".  

We know Trump cant articulate what's on his website.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:29:55 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
View Quote

This is the primary...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:36:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

So we should support the guy who uses dildos, also is anti-abortion and doesnt know what a bible is?

Compared to EVERY Republican candidate, Trump polls the worst against Hillary in the general AND the swing states.  You guys just keep spouting off that he is the only one that can beat her with nothing to back it up

View Quote

They don't have anything to back ANYTHING up. Trump's FOS and his lemmings are FOS.

I'm beyond beating any kind of drum for Cruz, but at least he's actually DONE something in government and has held ideals. What are Chump's ideals? Himself? Money? That's pretty much it.

Seriously.... Trump is a man among boys when it comes to the whole used care salesman schtick. And I love the stuff where Cruz is an "American Taliban Bible-Thumper". Yeah... cause Chump doesn't look and act like the shadiest, most self-absorbed televangelist ever.  

I dunno why I'm referring to him as the "Chump". The American people are the chumps.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:36:30 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
This is the primary...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the primary...
Well, I guess we did as he's asked, then.

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:40:21 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

My biggest problem is that other than wanting to fuck his daughter Trump and I don't agree on much....
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I think you and I disagree on the number of things I don't like about Trump.

My biggest problem is that other than wanting to fuck his daughter Trump and I don't agree on much....

Funny.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:42:55 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
Yup.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Bingo.

Yup.

You noticed that also,

He learned a lot in the last couple of weeks, I am sure Mathews and Madcow were like "Shit" when he gave that answer.

The only ones mad were Cruz and Gomer for Trump not taking the bait.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:44:47 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, that is not really accurate...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:45:15 PM EDT
[#43]
"Poorly educated, I love the poorly educated!"
-Donald J. Trump
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Damn, maybe he should follow Romney instead
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'll give him this though. He's mimicking a guy who won twice pretty well.

http://heatst.com/politics/video-donald-trump-barack-obama/

Damn, maybe he should follow Romney instead

The followers of Trumps liberal agenda don't want to admit... Following Romney instead of Obama (Trump supported Obama in 2008) would mean that Trump would have to move to the right on many issues.

Romneycare is to the right of Trumps "single payer" platform.

Trump criticized Rommey for a tough immigration stance last go around... Tragic reality... Romney was not that great... Trump is to the left of where Romney was, and does not have a fraction of the class...
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:49:41 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I'm writing in Ted Cruz in November. Fuck Trump.
View Quote

This is basically a half vote for Clinton.  If we can't get behind the whoever the republican candidate ends up being, our 2A rights are screwed.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:50:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Is he the only one who can beat Hillary just because you wish that's true? Or do you have some evidence to counteract every indication that he'll be steamrolled in November? We tried running RINO's before, how'd that turn out?
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:51:00 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

OP has forgotten that many Republican voters often choose not to vote if their guy doesn't get the nomination.
View Quote

And that is why we have 7.5 years of a Mitch and Bonehead congress, gargling obamas balls.

What did Cruz do? Except for self aggrandizing?

Did he stop the influx of all the 100,000+ Cuban Boat people crossing over for free welfare and benefits?

TPP? Iran? Nada?

All part of his master plan to self promote HIMSELF above everyone else.

He is done after this election, he was running for prez and than became a spoiler.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Bull Shit

Cruz would have said that it was a State issue and the Federal Government had no say in it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bingo.

<snip>

<snip>

Bull Shit

And he has said that, actually.
Link Posted: 4/21/2016 4:59:19 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Is he the only one who can beat Hillary just because you wish that's true? Or do you have some evidence to counteract every indication that he'll be steamrolled in November? We tried running RINO's before, how'd that turn out?
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/21/2016 5:01:28 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

So we have to puck from a  really shitty libtard, or a just shitty one. Got it.

I am so excited. Besides, Trump doesn't need Cruz supporters votes so why do you care if we dont like him?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So we have to puck from a  really shitty libtard, or a just shitty one. Got it.

I am so excited. Besides, Trump doesn't need Cruz supporters votes so why do you care if we dont like him?

Except... he does.  He'll lose worse than Mittens or McStain without Cruz supporters.  It'll be YUUUUGE.

The GE is not supposed to be the serious version of the D primary.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top