Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 10:42:24 PM EDT
[#1]
It all depends on how much of a pussy you are.
Me, recoil don't mean shit.
But I don't like glocks...
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:02:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
.45 has a cult following, I doubt it will ever die.
View Quote

That's some cult you're talking about there.
View Quote

What I meant is that its followers are hardcore into it, I did not mean to suggest it is a small cult. I dont like being lonely![:d]
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
10mm does have the potential to be more destructive than .45ACP-unless you crank the .45 up to Super levels that not all handguns can handle.

And 10mm does this while being skinny enough to fit easliy into a high cap. You can build a thinner frame for a 10 than for a .45 and still have 15 rounds. And the stack will be slightly shorter too.

There is not yet a good bullet made though for 10mm Auto-or for .45 at the Super power level for that matter.
View Quote

Maybe you should use bullets for .45 Colt? More geared towards hunting though.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:01:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Besides, I thought Glocks were perfect pistols and ALL problems were a result of bad ammo or limpwristing.
View Quote

Usually, it is. But in the case of the 29, the extractorrs are set too deep.

Just another case of Glock bettered grandpappys pistol, I guess. Eh Larry?
View Quote

Not hardly.  Glockaholics, sheesh.  At least grandpappy didn't support 'ballistic fingerprinting'.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top